PDA

View Full Version : Idea to help sell stuff

im jeff
01-27-2018, 02:34 PM
here is a good idea so you guys know how the system broad casts info to every player online right? so what if players were allowed to broad cast what they are selling. It costs 25k gold to use it and the cooldown is every 30 minutes to reduce spam alot. the command would be /Broadcast [message] and once u hit enter it sends everyone online a msg like "(System) [name] [players msg]" so if my ign is MerchMastir ill do "/broadcast Buying massive gold piles 80k ea pm me" it would send to everyone "(system) Merchmastir: Buying massive gold piles 80k ea pm me". Who wants this, it will reduce spam alot 1 it costs 25k to send a world msg 2 it has a cooldown of 30 minutes 3 it helps sell items faster.

Sts if u decide to do this (MAKE SURE THERE IS A DISABLE OPTION SO U DONT GET MSGS FROM IT) ik lots of ppl that will not want to hear what ppl r selling so add an option so u dont get the msgs from it

Lethoiun
01-27-2018, 02:38 PM
People will abuse the message like they do with guildbattle ground msgs
I think it's to much of a hassle

Suentous PO
01-27-2018, 04:21 PM
Get used to

"WATCH MY YOU TUBE"
"SUSCRIBE"
"CHECK OUT MY GUIDE"
~_~

Thewolfbull
01-27-2018, 04:49 PM
I would love an option to remove all messages/quests/loot/system messages from middle of screen and if something like custom system messages was added it should cost something crazy like 10mil.

im jeff
01-27-2018, 05:46 PM
I would love an option to remove all messages/quests/loot/system messages from middle of screen and if something like custom system messages was added it should cost something crazy like 10mil.

lol i like to take 300 items and spam my friends with them so that msg would pop up

Ydra
01-28-2018, 06:15 PM
Instead I would prefer a system where players can hold signs with a message on them.
They would work like permanent text boxes above the character.

Shocan
01-28-2018, 06:23 PM
This idea is great on paper but with all the players spam is inevitable. I love that players, especially new ones, are trying to find ways to help the game and I truly hope STS reads these and thinks seriously on them.

im jeff
01-28-2018, 10:04 PM
lol idk y they spam it doesnt help anything. when i ask them to stop they dont so im like -_- IGNORE

GetTheBoom
01-29-2018, 06:22 PM
“Give me gold pls” xD

“For what shall it profit a man, if he gain the whole world, and suffer the loss of his soul?”