PDA

View Full Version : DL story line

ArmyofII
01-28-2018, 08:26 AM
Ok so ik alot of ppl have been suggesting new hair,new faces,new vanity, etc but I really love how DL had a story line it made the game even more fun but once you finish killing hargkyth their is nothing else to do besides farm in old Town or farm in Subway or pvp I'd really love it if you would add more to the story line like add more missions and more bosses to the story line so DL can go further with the story line because in google play store you tell us theirs a story line to it and y'all ended it with hargkyth dying it never told u anything else after that so I hope you add more to the story line I'm really suggesting this it will really make DL MORE interesting :) TY

Sent from my C6530N using Tapatalk

doomdoomdoom
02-07-2018, 04:57 PM
There is a need for new missions with bigger mobs and a harder boss. At lvl 42, there really isn’t anything to challenge us any more. Not that I like to die....but it is more fun when you have to try harder to avoid it.

And please make them available to be played solo or multiplayer like the old missions.

ArmyofII
02-07-2018, 04:59 PM
There is a need for new missions with bigger mobs and a harder boss. At lvl 42, there really isn’t anything to challenge us any more. Not that I like to die....but it is more fun when you have to try harder to avoid it.

And please make them available to be played solo or multiplayer like the old missions.I very much agree with what is said here and ty doom for agreeing with me

Sent from my C6530N using Tapatalk

IsamI
02-08-2018, 03:47 AM
I'm totally agree,, we want more and harder mission with terrific abilities... I want to feel I can't kill it without help

Sent from my 2014818 using Tapatalk