PDA

View Full Version : Chests

GetTheBoom
01-29-2018, 02:10 PM
I wondering since gold loot was released... Why there are chests anymore in maps, don’t even bother to open them...Why? Because it’s drop. In other games when you see a chest, you think is something worth inside them, but in AL when I see 3 gold drop and trash I always wonder why you put them there? I am not expecting to get rich from them, but you should really rework them a lil bit. Have fun dear Arlorians :D

“Be proud of what you do, not what others do for you”

Screenshotz
01-29-2018, 02:12 PM
when I see 3 gold drop and trash I always wonder why you put them there?

lol

I agree, +1

im jeff
01-29-2018, 02:16 PM
lol update the chests and make them rare to get, they contain better items and a chance to get 2k-20k gold (no plat to open)

GetTheBoom
01-29-2018, 02:17 PM
lol

I agree, +1

Thank you buoii (off topic: how I change my profile picture on forum? Im not really familiar [emoji23])

Hold tight Asznee

Screenshotz
01-29-2018, 02:18 PM
Thank you buoii (off topic: how I change my profile picture on forum? Im not really familiar [emoji23])

Hold tight Asznee

No idea, I don’t care much about my profile pic, sig etc :p

GetTheBoom
01-29-2018, 02:23 PM
lol update the chests and make them rare to get, they contain better items and a chance to get 2k-20k gold (no plat to open)

Not that much, but still, something like that

“For what shall it profit a man, if he gain the whole world, and suffer the loss of his soul?”

Thewolfbull
01-29-2018, 03:41 PM
Some of them have good stuff in them, elite encrusted cryo chests have arc shards and vanitys in them elite king chests/elite dragon chests have arc shard elite gold warchests have arcane maul elite golden pirate chests have arc daggers and i think elite shuyal chests have arc staff and arena chests have fossil and vials. Low chances to loot these things but it is possible!

Kakashis
01-29-2018, 03:42 PM
Yeah, chance to loot 2-5k for all chests would be sweet. We should be able to delete eggs for a minimum amount too, since we can't gift to new players anymore.

Screenshotz
01-29-2018, 03:44 PM
Some of them have good stuff in them, elite encrusted cryo chests have arc shards and vanitys in them elite king chests/elite dragon chests have arc shard elite gold warchests have arcane maul elite golden pirate chests have arc daggers and i think elite shuyal chests have arc staff and arena chests have fossil and vials. Low chances to loot these things but it is possible!

He means chests that you find in maps

GetTheBoom
01-29-2018, 06:10 PM
He means chests that you find in maps

He is out of context :P

“For what shall it profit a man, if he gain the whole world, and suffer the loss of his soul?”

Xxkayakxx
01-29-2018, 06:12 PM
Just an advise: there are ways to get money, focus on those ways, instead of all the other ways that CAN T give you money....or at least give it a shot! You will probably enjoy game more :)
Have fun!