PDA

View Full Version : Are these worth anything?

Screenshotz
01-31-2018, 07:57 AM
I’m wondering if these items are worth anything. They are level 10-18.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180131/32002fcff846f90687f9ad5e7e4e0d08.jpg

Thanks in advance.

im jeff
01-31-2018, 08:10 AM
lol dont sell them when im on let me see what they look like and i can tell if they r or not

Avaree
01-31-2018, 08:18 AM
Check with Ydra, he is very knowledgeable about prices (:

Agirlnamedbob
01-31-2018, 08:43 AM
Check with Ydra, he is very knowledgeable about prices (:

But also not always fair about prices. Better to check with multiple people just to be sure.

Screenshotz
01-31-2018, 10:06 AM
I’ve been told in-game that they are worth 10k. Would like to hear from more people. Once again, thanks in advance [emoji4]

Screenshots of how they look like:
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180131/643f0a7280d8a9f5fe02c03a7a57c861.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180131/75c94d3a886c1e4064baf4aa196bee92.jpg

For some odd reason Tapatalk didn’t let me upload the red one without the stats.

Avaree
01-31-2018, 01:51 PM
I have seen them as high as 100k on cs with different names but same designs/color (:

Warriorknown
01-31-2018, 02:43 PM
You will be lucky to sell these for 100k each,they are not worth more than 30k.Although the blue and yellow one is the shield worth the most.

Ydra
01-31-2018, 02:56 PM
You will be lucky to sell these for 100k each,they are not worth more than 30k.Although the blue and yellow one is the shield worth the most.

Yup ^

But also not always fair about prices. Better to check with multiple people just to be sure.

??

Screenshotz
01-31-2018, 03:00 PM
Thanks for the help guys, thread closed to prevent incoming drama. ;)

Ydra
01-31-2018, 03:13 PM
Thanks for the help guys, thread closed to prevent incoming drama. ;)

No problem, and thanks XD

Agirlnamedbob
01-31-2018, 03:19 PM
??

You remember me selling a rare Heraldic set lvl 8 (which I didn't know the price of) you were interested the moment I told you. You told me to name a price so I named it a bit over the price I bought it for, I had the intention to list it in the trader's market but when I mentioned that you told me you were out of bidding if I did that.. You said you would have the gold in a couple of days and I waited for you. You were struggling getting it (I think) because you were trying to talk gold of the price.
So I took it because I thought it was the right prize (what you were constantly telling me) the next thing I see after I sold it to you was that you sold your lvl 15 set for "c/o" 25m. That's almost 10m above the price you paid me what was a "good" price.

Iv learned from it and I'm blaming myself most but I hoped to get a bit more honesty from a fellow collector.

Ydra
01-31-2018, 03:27 PM
You remember me selling a rare Heraldic set lvl 8 (which I didn't know the price of) you were interested the moment I told you. You told me to name a price so I named it a bit over the price I bought it for, I had the intention to list it in the trader's market but when I mentioned that you told me you were out of bidding if I did that.. You said you would have the gold in a couple of days and I waited for you. You were struggling getting it (I think) because you were trying to talk gold of the price.
So I took it because I thought it was the right prize (what you were constantly telling me) the next thing I see after I sold it to you was that you sold your lvl 15 set for "c/o" 25m. That's almost 10m above the price you paid me what was a "good" price.

Iv learned from it and I'm blaming myself most but I hoped to get a bit more honesty from a fellow collector.

I don't want to continue this conversation here because it might be labeled as drama, and it is surely off-topic for this thread.
That being said, I don't recall selling my lv15 set at all, as I still own it. And I also don't see dishonesty in receiving a good offer on an item I bought a while ago.
But I'd be glad to continue this conversation elsewhere if you'd like to clear things up.

Agirlnamedbob
01-31-2018, 03:49 PM
I don't want to continue this conversation here because it might be labeled as drama, and it is surely off-topic for this thread.
That being said, I don't recall selling my lv15 set at all, as I still own it. And I also don't see dishonesty in receiving a good offer on an item I bought a while ago.
But I'd be glad to continue this conversation elsewhere if you'd like to clear things up.

Agreed, sorry OP.. Didn't mean to start this here :)

Screenshotz
01-31-2018, 04:13 PM
Agreed, sorry OP.. Didn't mean to start this here :)

No worries ;)

Iplo
01-31-2018, 05:09 PM

Sounds like Ydra made some good money ;)