PDA

View Full Version : The Stable..

Susanne
01-31-2018, 08:32 AM
It's giving me a headache now. We are encouraged to buy pets but I see the stable and just want to click off. The list is just too long now. Is there any way this can be remedied? Also..(Uggh..Pass me a paracetamol).. I'm going to put this as politely as I can. Sometimes when I'm in a difficult map I get easily distracted when someone decides to message me asking for help somewhere else. I don't like to let people down either way so it puts me in an awkward position. Texting and fighting kills so..and I realise this may be difficult to implement..Would it be possible to be able to tap a template msg? One that says, "sorry but I'm unable to answer you at the moment but will be with you as soon as possible". Oh..And while I'm on the subject of difficult maps, when I'm in a map with strangers (sometimes strange people) please don't tell me to change my skills, my pets, my weapon. What next..my vanity? It's rude and I don't tell people what to use so don't tell me. Thank you for taking time to read this, good day, kind regards.. Susie.

Veenihiv
01-31-2018, 08:47 AM
Scrolling through the stable has made biceps on my fingers...

Screenshotz
01-31-2018, 08:51 AM
I’m pretty sure Justg said they’re working on a stable fix. Just be patient.

PatD
01-31-2018, 09:14 AM
"please don't tell me to change my skills, my pets, my weapon"
sometimes u have to tell someone to use or don't use something, for example in mausoleum, if i see someone using magma aa when cursed happen and everybody die because of it, i will say to that person to don't use magma aa, or if i see that no one is using glow or nilbog i will ask if someone can use it.
or else a nice run can turn into nightmare :)

Susanne
01-31-2018, 09:37 AM
"please don't tell me to change my skills, my pets, my weapon"
sometimes u have to tell someone to use or don't use something, for example in mausoleum, if i see someone using magma aa when cursed happen and everybody die because of it, i will say to that person to don't use magma aa, or if i see that no one is using glow or nilbog i will ask if someone can use it.
or else a nice run can turn into nightmare :)

Yes I quite understand but with the greatest of respect that's other people not me. I use Glow and for certain bosses switch to the appropriate pet. Oh..I do wish people would wait too for other players to change pet and skills when encountering other bosses. There is no need to rush about in maus maps..Just spilled tea on my phone again..Where was I? Oh I've lost my train of thought but thankyou for your useful feedback. Take care. :)

Susanne
01-31-2018, 09:39 AM
P.S. I just remembered, not everyone can afford Glow and there was too much milk and sugar in my tea.

Motherless_Child
01-31-2018, 09:58 AM
It's giving me a headache now. We are encouraged to buy pets but I see the stable and just want to click off. The list is just too long now. Is there any way this can be remedied?

Agreed... The stable is getting overcrowded and it's becoming a separate job just to sift through the stable list and locate certain pets to analyze it's stats.... Not a big issue for me but, I do agree that the stable is a bit out of control and maybe they should begin to "phase out" pets that will never again be considered useful or sought after to sort make space and less "clog" for any "new pets" they introduce.

I'm going to put this as politely as I can. Sometimes when I'm in a difficult map I get easily distracted when someone decides to message me asking for help somewhere else. I don't like to let people down either way so it puts me in an awkward position. Texting and fighting kills so..

One thing i've experienced is running certain maps and people end up sending party invites while i'm busy (which is why I have PT requests blocked in settings, not intentionally blocking anyone)... I've also noticed that a lot of people send messages asking me to let them join the PT or they ask me: "DEP or DUP me(them)", I think these messages and party invites are due to the friend's list having a "join" button "available" under your name but, when you click you get an alert that reads: "Party full or reserved for other players".... Some players seem confused and seem to believe you are "dodging" or "avoiding" them when in fact you are just busy and in a full PT already running MAUS 5 or 6 and you do not have time to answer and explain this to them. Would be good if the people from the friends list would not see an "JOIN" option when you are already in a full PT because it lets people know you are busy and that it may not be a good idea to PM me....... Think I was getting a bit off subject here but, as far as you not wanting people to ask you for help, that's another area I cannot comment on..............

when I'm in a map with strangers (sometimes strange people) please don't tell me to change my skills, my pets, my weapon. What next..my vanity?

I feel your frustration but, you must also feel the frustration of the people you are running maps with..... For instance, when people are running Somberholt maps and they have the "Deary Ring" equipped, NOTHING pisses me off more so, if you have one equipped I WILL tell you about it (respectfully, sometimes not so much) because if you keep running around with that useless, map sabotaging ring equipped and NO one says anything to you "ya won't learn anything".... If a mage is running a map and he/she is breaking up mobs with charged gale and "believe" they are actually performing on a "PRO" level, I will say something because if I don't, they will not learn anything....... If I am running maps and I get rogues and warriors BEGGING for mana, I WILL SAY SOMETHING because if you are still begging for "mana" at certain levels/points in the game, you are engaging in NOOB behaviour and if I or NO ONE else says anything, you will not learn... It's also funny how after I tell people off about begging for mana in Maus maps, they seem to NEVER do it again and now runs maps with me without saying a peep (it's because they have gotten the NOOB treatment after excessively begging for mana and their more experienced friends also tell them..... Whoa, NEVER beg for mana..... I've even seen some threaten to kick guild members for begging for mana (my earlier days)).....

Screenshotz
01-31-2018, 10:19 AM
I feel your frustration but, you must also feel the frustration of the people you are running maps with..... For instance, when people are running Somberholt maps and they have the "Deary Ring" equipped, NOTHING pisses me off more so, if you have one equipped I WILL tell you about it (respectfully, sometimes not so much) because if you keep running around with that useless, map sabotaging ring equipped and NO one says anything to you "ya won't learn anything".... If a mage is running a map and he/she is breaking up mobs with charged gale and "believe" they are actually performing on a "PRO" level, I will say something because if I don't, they will not learn anything....... If I am running maps and I get rogues and warriors BEGGING for mana, I WILL SAY SOMETHING because if you are still begging for "mana" at certain levels/points in the game, you are engaging in NOOB behaviour and if I or NO ONE else says anything, you will not learn... It's also funny how after I tell people off about begging for mana in Maus maps, they seem to NEVER do it again and now runs maps with me without saying a peep (it's because they have gotten the NOOB treatment after excessively begging for mana and their more experienced friends also tell them..... Whoa, NEVER beg for mana..... I've even seen some threaten to kick guild members for begging for mana (my earlier days)).....

Couldn’t agree more with this. Another thing that is extremely annoying is when people use Lucky aa and break up the mobs...zzz. I usually ask people who do annoying things in maps (begging for mana etc) to stop and if they get salty and continue doing it, I just leave. No point in arguing with them.

thekragle
01-31-2018, 12:37 PM
As said previously, Justg did say they are working on stable management, but I expect it with the new expansion sometime in around June.

Whether to ask someone to change equipment or pets in a hard map is a tricky situation. I have been told off a few times, some of them were because I was unaware and some was the player was just being ridiculous. However, I think it's all about the way you ask or the way you recommend. If you are salty and arrogant sounding, new or seasoned players are going to just want to defy you on principal.
So if someone wants a player to stop using a deary ring or switch to Nilbog instead of Horton when running maus, just ask politely or explain the benefits just in case they didn't know.

It's all in the way you ask or tell a player.

PsychoNuke
01-31-2018, 01:18 PM
I am sure Loki forg'd the Arcane Deary ringeth... its sorcery is maddening.

@OP: I bethink most of thy prayeth'rs art already hath heard by the gods, it will soon be answered.

Xxkayakxx
01-31-2018, 01:56 PM
Lol Susanne keep going with tea that coffe is worse xD

And Vee....biceps on fingers made me laugh loud xD

MasterP
01-31-2018, 02:02 PM
just put a filter for pets.. Heroic,Arc,Myth, Leg etc.. :) would be nice to have something similar in C.S for awakenings, when trying to look for a certain type. For example if i want something with Gold loot, i select gold loot filter and it should show me every wep (depends which you select, belt,ring,amu,arti) from Expensive to cheap that has gl on it, regardless of other awakes. If i want str%, samething .. doesnt matter if its s% d% i%, or just str%.. aslong as it shows from most exp to least, all weps(items) with str % :)

Motherless_Child
01-31-2018, 03:30 PM
just put a filter for pets.. Heroic,Arc,Myth, Leg etc.. :)

One thing I noticed that "eased" the stable browsing is the perfect grouping of the heroic pets with no others in-between and they are perfectly in alphabetical order.... That really helps when sifting through heroics attempting to get heroic pet info because you just zoom to the heroic section, then from there you just alphabetically navigate until you get your target... Definitely easier/better....

Maybe a stable that goes........

Arcane Pets(first)
(A - Z).... Perfectly alphabetized, no other pet types in-between.....

Mythic Pets(second)

Heroic Pets(third)

Legendary Pets(last)

I hypothesize that if the same "current heroic pet" stable setup/organization is applied to the "entire" stable throughout while keeping the "pet rarities" segregated, it could prove to be an essential "tweak" to the current pet stable setup/organization.

PsychoNuke
01-31-2018, 09:48 PM
One thing I noticed that "eased" the stable browsing is the perfect grouping of the heroic pets with no others in-between and they are perfectly in alphabetical order.... That really helps when sifting through heroics attempting to get heroic pet info because you just zoom to the heroic section, then from there you just alphabetically navigate until you get your target... Definitely easier/better....

Maybe a stable that goes........

Arcane Pets(first)

Mythic Pets(second)

Heroic Pets(third)

Legendary Pets(last)

I hypothesize that if the same "current heroic pet" stable setup/organization is applied to the "entire" stable throughout while keeping the "pet rarities" segregated, it could prove to be an essential "tweak" to the current pet stable setup/organization.

This is already there, the pets are grouped in rarity and alphabetically, but only works if all pets are on same level.
The problem with the current model is that the renamed pets and higher level pets supersedes it.
Though I used it to my advantage, the top 5 pets in my stable are the pets that I use most, higher level than the rest.

Xxkayakxx
02-01-2018, 02:38 AM
As I have specific pets for specific tasks, I would like to be able to select the 5-10 top list pets.
5 would be enough, 10 would be great.

Susanne
02-01-2018, 05:53 AM
As I have specific pets for specific tasks, I would like to be able to select the 5-10 top list pets.
5 would be enough, 10 would be great.

Hihi Kayak. Yes I agree and one of them is lazy and takes ages to level up and I have to scroll down quite a way. I also agree about coffee being worse for spills. :)

Motherless_Child
02-01-2018, 08:17 AM
This is already there, the pets are grouped in rarity and alphabetically, but only works if all pets are on same level.

Oh.... Thought OP was talking about "non-owned" pets in stable.....

marsu4u
02-01-2018, 08:59 AM
I have a simple fix for this pets issue,the option to favourite pets so that the ones you like the most appear at the top [emoji14]

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

Screenshotz
02-01-2018, 09:01 AM
I have a simple fix for this pets issue,the option to favourite pets so that the ones you like the most appear at the top [emoji14]

+1 great solution

Motherless_Child
02-01-2018, 09:19 AM

I personally would like to just "delete" those useless pets from my inventory..... The dearys, hortons, flounders, ETC. have to go.... LOL......

Some pets were opened just to allocate points towards the pet AP goal, some were never really used, some you were just testing....... It would be good to just cleanse the stable and only hold on to the few pets that you actually want/use and still get to keep the "%" and "#of pets" out of "the max amount" towards the AP......

For instance...... If I have 140 out of the 280 companions (%50), I should be able to delete 130 pets, keep my favorite ten, and still be credited for having "ACQUIRED" 140 (%50) of the possible 280 companions for AP acquisition purposes.......

Kershy
02-01-2018, 04:45 PM
An option to filter pets by rarity would be great... Like on the crafting station you can filter each type of jewel.

Kershy
02-01-2018, 04:47 PM

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using TapatalkGreat idea!

Giantingates
02-01-2018, 09:44 PM
There was a thread about this few months back but i dont see any change still. So i dont think its important to them

Sent from my ASUS_T00G using Tapatalk