PDA

View Full Version : Rude people

im jeff
01-31-2018, 12:56 PM
In the game ill be in global chat talking to someone explaining about prices like the red arlor set which is 12.5m for war, and someone will be like "We get it you stupid (curse word) your a rich (cw) everyone hates you" or something else that is unnecessary. If you are one of these people that do this and you are reading this STOP IT, it gets annoying because I'm trying to help someone and your saying crap lol. All your doing is wasting time, showing your jealousy, and losing reputation.

What reputation is, it is your popularity. You think I'm talking about how many people know you but I'm not, I'm talking about how people see you if your a good person or a bad person. Almost everyone i know sees me as a good person and i do some abnormal things.

If people see you as a bad person, you won't have many good friends.

If people see you as a good person they will talk to you a lot and help you/be a good friend.

Hmm can I get people banned for harassment? If so I would get like 35 people banned a day XD.

DalleManden
01-31-2018, 04:47 PM
These people will always exist - sorry to hear about the situation. I guess the most you can do is hit ignore, and next time take the price discussing to the private messages to not attract the attention of such people, good luck and keep ya head up!

Paw
01-31-2018, 05:37 PM
Use the ignore button. Making threads about how jealous people are of you is just being arrogant. I can name 100 more people who have a lot of wealth, who get harrased 10x more than you but they just ignore and move on. Nothing to come on forum about. People who are genuinely annoyed by the unwanted hate and attention dont go round making threads cos that just will get u more unwanted attention. U see my point here?

Screenshotz
01-31-2018, 06:03 PM
Use the ignore button. Making threads about how jealous people are of you is just being arrogant. I can name 100 more people who have a lot of wealth, who get harrased 10x more than you but they just ignore and move on. Nothing to come on forum about. People who are genuinely annoyed by the unwanted hate and attention dont go round making threads cos that just will get u more unwanted attention. U see my point here?

I would thank you but sts says I’ve been giving too much reputation lately :c

YeaSheGamez
01-31-2018, 08:34 PM
Ignore them their just haters (the rude ppl) and as dallemanden said "these people will always exist"

Don't worry about their attention seeking comments.

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

Nightwatched
01-31-2018, 11:46 PM
How about people like this..
I was shouting selling lb wings..
A guy asks how much..
Then i say the amount..
He says who offered.
Ik that he is also selling lb wings so i said "not giving out names"
He says haha noob.
Then after a while he says..
"haha i recorded all.. Im semding to sts.. I want to see u banned.. Bye noob"

These people kill ur day.. So just put them on ignore..
They make u feel that u have comitted a crime even though you did not..
You dont need people like that.. If he has guts.. Ask him to say that to my face.. Eye to eye..
This guys ign is azeecheebat or somin.. Just stay safe.. Idgas about ppl lile this... Have ss too :)

PsychoNuke
02-01-2018, 01:14 AM
Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.
Life is too short to be bothered by every opinion that cross your way. Learn to ignore with a smile, will make your life easy.

Flamesofanger
02-01-2018, 02:51 AM
Use the ignore button. As simple as that.