PDA

View Full Version : 1/31/18 | 2-for-1 Luck Elixir Kits | Valentine's Preview

Justg
01-31-2018, 01:20 PM
Howdy folks, hope you are staying warm! It's almost Valentine's Day, and we have a big ol' banging event rolled up for you.

For a full preview, tap here.

166059 (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?416893-2018-Lovecraft-Valentine-s-Event-Guide)

We know you want this NOW, but there is still one more week to wait. Until then we have:

2-for-1 Luck Elixir Kits in the Store.

Normally these are packs of 10 for 40 plat, this week you will get a pack of 20 (tradable) for the same price.

Not as exciting as V Day, but what could be?

Questions and comments below, and thanks!

VroomNote
Additional Adjustment:
We have become aware of server performance issues caused by the Wildfire proc of the Forged Staff. There's a possibility the Wildfire gets so out of control that it slows things down. Our best firefighters have worked to contain the fire so the following changes will be made.
- Wildfire will no longer have a chance to stack indefinitely (this is what slowed down the server)
- Wildfire can now spread up to 2 additional times amongst enemies, applying 3 total burns. Damage has been significantly increased on the 2nd and 3rd burns to compensate for not having 50 burns stacked. The intent is for Wildfire to still maintain the same playstyle while not going crazy.
/endVroomNote

- g

Motherless_Child
01-31-2018, 02:46 PM
Howdy folks, hope you are staying warm! It's almost Valentine's Day, and we have a big ol' banging event rolled up for you.

For a full preview, tap here.

166059 (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?416893-2018-Lovecraft-Valentine-s-Event-Guide)

We know you want this NOW, but there is still one more week to wait. Until then we have:

2-for-1 Luck Elixir Kits in the Store.

Normally these are packs of 10 for 40 plat, this week you will get a pack of 20 (tradable) for the same price.

Not as exciting as V Day, but what could be?

Questions and comments below, and thanks!

- g

In the event description page, it says top 10 gets a title and it has (gold) in parentheses..... That means title will be gold????

If so, I might have to go for that......

Qevy
01-31-2018, 03:30 PM
Second [emoji14]

Sent from my LG-K430 using Tapatalk

Screenshotz
01-31-2018, 03:36 PM
2x Somberholt points after event? :D

GetTheBoom
01-31-2018, 05:03 PM
Any exp event? Im lvl 56 and trying to reach at leadt 63 until next expansion

“For what shall it profit a man, if he gain the whole world, and suffer the loss of his soul?”

Justg
01-31-2018, 05:31 PM
Any exp event? Im lvl 56 and trying to reach at leadt 63 until next expansion

We'll definitely do this before the expansion.

VROOMIGoRealFast
02-01-2018, 03:43 PM
VroomNote
Additional Adjustment:
We have become aware of server performance issues caused by the Wildfire proc of the Forged Staff. There's a possibility the Wildfire gets so out of control that it slows things down. Our best firefighters have worked to contain the fire so the following changes will be made.
- Wildfire will no longer have a chance to stack indefinitely (this is what slowed down the server)
- Wildfire can now spread up to 2 additional times amongst enemies, applying 3 total burns. Damage has been significantly increased on the 2nd and 3rd burns to compensate for not having 50 burns stacked. The intent is for Wildfire to still maintain the same playstyle while not going crazy.
/endVroomNote

Korabiv
02-01-2018, 03:55 PM
VroomNote
Additional Adjustment:
/endVroomNote

Hmm this could be trouble. Do realize that 90% of mages running maus use this weapon, and this weapon is the reason that make maps such as maus runnable. If the nerf makes this weapon garbage (not sure exactly how much this will hurt the weapon), understand that there will be many, many unhappy players. Yes the lag was annoying when proc goes crazy, but imho its not that big of a deal. Anyways, I'm sure you guys will make a reasonable solution, as the lag was kind of a pain to deal with.

Korabiv
02-01-2018, 04:25 PM
Pls make this a new thread as I dont think anyone will see it here

coffee
02-01-2018, 04:43 PM
Oh no wildfire getting nerfed :/

Deathlyreaper
02-01-2018, 05:54 PM
This adjustment to the wildfire has not nerfed it imo. At least it doesnt feel like its nerfed when there is only 1 person in the party using it. It is because when only one person has it there is usually only a proc or two happening. Now when that happens it does more damage compared to before.

Also please have a 2x or even 3x points event in somberlaut. 2x tokens would also be appreciated because there is simply not enough when you reach a new rank. For ex. I just reached Advocate and I still need 150 tokens to unlock maus 3-4, i didnt even spend my token on anything else besides the badges and ranks. Thats as much tokens as you get when you go from apocalyte to advocate.

extrapayah
02-01-2018, 07:23 PM
any chance for 2x or 4x xp for pets? thanks

Xxkayakxx
02-01-2018, 07:57 PM
Hex staff still good :)
Different from before but no nerf. Good job balancing proc/dmg and getting ping green ;)
Next time I’ll try it in raid for the real test!!! XD

PsychoNuke
02-01-2018, 10:30 PM
I am noticing major lag on some of the maps, mostly on Elite Underhul maps. This lag is not caused because of Ping spikes. This started happening a week back. I took a netmon trace to check if the issue is at my end, but I don't see anything major. Are the servers going through some kind of maintenance?

Also, in case of a spike, the client disconnects the session instead of Reconnecting. Does it reconnect for others? Am I the only one affected? if so I might have to troubleshoot at my end, though I don't see any issues in my network.

@OP: I do not see any affect on my ping because of the wildfire proc changes. it still stay between 300/400. I am ok with that, till its stable ;)

Zynzyn
02-02-2018, 12:13 AM
VroomNote
Additional Adjustment:
/endVroomNote

- g

The lag is gone! Thanks for dousing the wilder than wild fire while still keeping it functional. Loved the fix. Thanks for the x2 luck elixirs! They will certainly help :)

sbarlaskar
02-02-2018, 03:08 AM
Loved the fix on flames but I still think flame got merger a little...ty

Drannak
02-02-2018, 06:14 AM
Why only the top 10 take the golden title ?! :( Give this title as a reward for the platinum tier please !

Rehired
02-02-2018, 10:22 PM
Why only the top 10 take the golden title ?! :( Give this title as a reward for the platinum tier please !

Heck no
/11chars

Qevy
02-03-2018, 02:36 PM
VroomNote
Additional Adjustment:
/endVroomNoteHexstaff
Nerf
/endhexstaff

Dragon staff

Btw am happy to have ping lower [emoji14]

Sent from my LG-K430 using Tapatalk

evilmorty
02-06-2018, 06:33 AM
when will double elixir be over? For event start?

Breadstck
02-06-2018, 11:08 PM
KINDLY GIVE US 2X DOUBLE SOMBERHOLT POINTS,I NEED IT DESPERATELY

Sent from my ASUS_Z002 using Tapatalk

Integrity
02-08-2018, 02:01 PM
Thanks for event