PDA

View Full Version : House Item Suggestions - Armor stands

marsu4u
01-31-2018, 03:56 PM
Hey everyone, wanted to put an idea out there. As you all know we have weapon holders and banner holders which make our houses amazing already right? Now imagine this, we can have armor holders/stands where we can put our favourite sets on display in or houses + with this of course another +100 housing slots would be an even better treat! Everyone show your support for this idea and hopefully with enough support developers will see and maybe even implement armor stands into the game.

- Marsuu

im jeff
01-31-2018, 04:31 PM
lol i made a thread about this in the feed back section, i hope they add armor stands because i have like 150 vanities i cant even show and some r worth 1m+

marsu4u
01-31-2018, 04:41 PM
lol i made a thread about this in the feed back section, i hope they add armor stands because i have like 150 vanities i cant even show and some r worth 1m+

ikr how crazy would it be. Tbh I think they will add it eventually cuz I'm sure it can't be that hard. They could use the current holders as a template and just change it to armors/helms XD

Itemstore
01-31-2018, 05:17 PM
+10000000 I love this idea, I would love to be able to display all my items in my house like that also would be nice for maybe a new house release bigger than tavern were you can go outside would be great

Itemstore
01-31-2018, 05:28 PM
would also be cool if there was a portal for players to use to connect your characters houses on your account so you can visit all of them from any of your characters :)

BRYBE
01-31-2018, 06:06 PM
Nice i idea

Terrorshock1
01-31-2018, 06:33 PM
+100000000000000000000000000

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Tapatalk

marsu4u
01-31-2018, 07:18 PM
would also be cool if there was a portal for players to use to connect your characters houses on your account so you can visit all of them from any of your characters :)Dam that's actually a pretty cool idea that I didn't think about, I mean the possibilities with housing in AL is limitless XD

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

YeaSheGamez
01-31-2018, 08:17 PM
+1 Great idea. But it's been suggested already and sts took no action. Hopefully this one will get through to them.

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

marsu4u
01-31-2018, 08:27 PM
+1 Great idea. But it's been suggested already and sts took no action. Hopefully this one will get through to them.

Sent from my LGMS210 using TapatalkXD let's make the see it first & surely they will give us a response

Java
01-31-2018, 11:44 PM
It's been over a year since anything new was added to housing with the exception of a heroic squirrel feeder. I think we are well past due for new items!! New locations & new house deeds too. Beach house & beach location would be nice for the summer event!

marsu4u
02-01-2018, 08:21 AM
It's been over a year since anything new was added to housing with the exception of a heroic squirrel feeder. I think we are well past due for new items!! New locations & new house deeds too. Beach house & beach location would be nice for the summer event!XD we need to start a revolt to make them hear us [emoji23][emoji23]

Oakmaiden
02-01-2018, 10:10 AM
Justg’s letter to the community listed Occupy Windmoor event. I’m thinking perhaps STS will be adding more house related items/options. I would also like armor stands. G did mention a Pet stand. I would prefer a house pet instead tho. I enjoy my squirrels scampering about.

YeaSheGamez
02-01-2018, 11:56 AM
We need more house items and we need them now!!!

Scream it for the world to hear! Hahaha

marsu4u
02-01-2018, 12:22 PM
Justg’s letter to the community listed Occupy Windmoor event. I’m thinking perhaps STS will be adding more house related items/options. I would also like armor stands. G did mention a Pet stand. I would prefer a house pet instead tho. I enjoy my squirrels scampering about.

wow Pet stands sound cool, I'm guessing they will work similar to the squirrel feeder where the pet can walk around.

We need more house items and we need them now!!!

Scream it for the world to hear! Hahaha

Ahaha Screeeeeeaaaaaaam!!!!

Snowman Is here
02-01-2018, 02:38 PM
The pet egg holder was my idea to justg( I plan to use it to place a dozen pets in my tavern to make an army !!) although I did include armor holders/stands in the idea, he seems to always avoid it ;p

It’s been asked for alot before so hopefully they will add it, including the extra 100 housing slots :]

Also hopefully more trophies with quests will be added, I want an Ice related trophy from Nordr *_*

marsu4u
02-01-2018, 04:39 PM
The pet egg holder was my idea to justg( I plan to use it to place a dozen pets in my tavern to make an army !!) although I did include armor holders/stands in the idea, he seems to always avoid it ;p

It’s been asked for alot before so hopefully they will add it, including the extra 100 housing slots :]

Also hopefully more trophies with quests will be added, I want an Ice related trophy from Nordr *_*

Keep up the replies my brudahs, we will show sts the Ugandan Da Wae!