PDA

View Full Version : Have a question? Get it answered! Purist/Ciaba is here to help

Purist
11-04-2011, 07:45 AM
Hello guys as I have said above I have experience in the world of space-time games and can't lvl my current char any further so please ask away! I'll try to help and if I can't I'm sure somone else will :)

Try to keep it related to the game ;)

BodMaster
11-04-2011, 09:11 AM
Hello guys as I have said above I have experience in the world of space-time games and can't lvl my current char any further so please ask away! I'll try to help and if I can't I'm sure somone else will :)

Try to keep it related to the game ;)

Purist Rocks! :D

Skeletonlord
11-04-2011, 01:47 PM
ill be here as well so you can ask any of us!

CanonicalKoi
11-04-2011, 08:51 PM
Purist Rocks! :D

As does Ciabababababa (sorry, I have a hard time sopping once started with that). As does Bod! :) And that Skeletonlord guy, too. Answers will be found!

Purist
11-06-2011, 10:07 AM
i would quote you all but i cant be bothered ....BUT its good to see this thread is being used to its FULL potential eh? lol

saitellite
11-19-2011, 10:46 PM
ok here's a question...when I get a bunch of commando and operative stuff (I'm an engineer) where is the best place to send it off to..other than selling it..I feel bad about selling it cuz I got it for free, and I tried posting in the main lab community area anyone wanted stuff but usully that gets me a bunch of people asking to trade for credits or something ..the gear keeps accumulating and, well I'm only at a level 10 but a lot of this stuff is good ****, for /in reference to the level anyways..so I know I can use one slot for auction, free of charge ..and sell stuff through my inventory or click on somebody's ava and gift them but I'm finding that doesn't always work either ..so, I'm wondering whether there is like something I can do to get stuff to people who can use it..or whether ya think it ain' worth the bother?

BodMaster
11-20-2011, 05:07 PM
If im honest.. keeping anything that isn't Green (Rare) is not worth the bover tho if you plan on PvP later on through the game and want to make PvP twinks thn I would put the Greens in stash just for keep sake :)

CanonicalKoi
11-20-2011, 08:18 PM
It's fun to run through Blackstar playing Santa Claus sometimes (back off, Abe! I'm not muscling in on your territory! ;) ). Find someone new, looking a little lost and overwhelmed and under-geared and drop some goodies on them. They're happy, it feels good to make someone happy... :)

saitellite
11-24-2011, 05:51 PM
what's PvP?

javier995
11-24-2011, 06:04 PM
what's PvP?

Player vs player. Its where we go in a team against another team and fight to death. There are two teams, answer two types of pvp ( in PL that is).

One is regular pvp, where each time you kill a member of the opposing team you earn a point.

The other is CTF (Capture The Flag) where you must capture The other team's flag and run with to your flag. Only by capturing the other team's flag and running with it through your flag, will you score. You may kill the other team members as many times as you wish, it won't affect the score.

Cytokinesis
11-24-2011, 06:05 PM
What's Kanital's PvP combo?

EDIT: woops.... this is an SL thread >.>