PDA

View Full Version : How does Dodge work anymore?

plpr
01-31-2018, 09:30 PM
I have heard a million different people tell me different things about Dodge caps it doesn't cap it's set at a certain number it scales as you go. I mean it's endless. So how does it work? When my level 100 bear has 74 Dodge with no buffs why do I even have a Dodge buff and why do I only dodge 1/10 skills. I just don't know what to believe the dodge stat either needs to be removed or tell the truth.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Dolloway
01-31-2018, 10:17 PM
Nobody knows except Cinco.

There was a major change made to dodge many many months ago and Cinco has chosen to stay quiet on the matter since. His last words on the subject were something to the tune of 'I chose to do something entirely different with dodge. Let me know how it feels now!'. Some have theorized that the cap may be around 40% now but no one truly knows unless Cinco comes out with a statement.

plpr
01-31-2018, 10:41 PM

There was a major change made to dodge many many months ago and Cinco has chosen to stay quiet on the matter since. His last words on the subject were something to the tune of 'I chose to do something entirely different with dodge. Let me know how it feels now!'. Some have theorized that the cap may be around 40% now but no one truly knows unless Cinco comes out with a statement.

I have heard the 40% thing as well don't think its true myself. My hope in making this is to get a response from him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dolloway
01-31-2018, 10:52 PM
I have heard the 40% thing as well don't think its true myself. My hope in making this is to get a response from him.

Hopefully he responds. Goodluck!

Congeniality
02-06-2018, 12:19 PM

Sounds like time for some experimentation :P, nothing 100 trials can't answer XD!