PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on nerfs to plat pack 20-40

Rescind
02-01-2018, 12:26 AM
Just a discussion on how you guys are experiencing plat pack in the level range stated above. From my experience, plat pack in these levels are too strong. I usually pop on to 30s at random times and all I see is plat packs. Giving you an insight of how ridiculous these packs are, I'm a pure int mage and have the top gear for int. I total in around 75armor unbuffed while plat pack users are around 100 armor. I get that they are STR based so therefore have more armor but their swords do more skill damage than a full int mage. This shouldnt be the case. How's your experiences with the plat packs?

Spullllll
02-01-2018, 07:14 AM
Obviously you arent factoring in the debuff chance of the swords, and the fact that having any str adds dodge and armor. Plat packs are in no way op because you could easily buy reaper and cage for example and dominate.

Buchmeister
02-01-2018, 11:57 AM
People get angry at the fact that they can be very good for the cost of the items. I use plat pack items and I've had people tell me this. Honestly, they aren't that overpowered.

Rescind
02-01-2018, 09:11 PM
Obviously you arent factoring in the debuff chance of the swords, and the fact that having any str adds dodge and armor. Plat packs are in no way op because you could easily buy reaper and cage for example and dominate.

Dodge isn't a big factor in 30 are plat pack tho. At max it's 10dodge with the full set. For your reaper and cage, it's the same outcome. You do more skill damage than a full int mage with a toy. I'm also not factoring in chance for sword debuff because I'm always out of its range at all costs.

People get angry at the fact that they can be very good for the cost of the items. I use plat pack items and I've had people tell me this. Honestly, they aren't that overpowered.

It is definitely overpowered if you're dealing more skill damage with str items.

Spullllll
02-02-2018, 09:09 AM
Well they arent that overpowered