PDA

View Full Version : Question about acc sharing

Agirlnamedbob
02-02-2018, 02:52 AM
If you have relatives that quit playing and tell you that you can use the account, I mean relatives like a brother or a cousin.
I know it is account sharing but they are close relatives.. And I don't see any harm in keeping a good character in the game instead of let it be inactive or delete it.
How are the thoughts about this, would like to hear your opinions.

Thanx in advance :)

marsu4u
02-02-2018, 08:54 AM
If you have relatives that quit playing and tell you that you can use the account, I mean relatives like a brother or a cousin.
I know it is account sharing but they are close relatives.. And I don't see any harm in keeping a good character in the game instead of let it be inactive or delete it.

Thanx in advance :)If the other person quit & only your going to use the account maybe it might be ok since your not sharing

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

Azerothraven
02-02-2018, 09:23 AM
As long as you dont both play on it simultaneous to boost or gain extra advantage i think it is fine but dont quote me. Not my game, not my rule.

But wth would you want to use someone else's accomplishment. Just let it stay and use ur own. They can carry on in the future

Suentous PO
02-02-2018, 09:38 AM
If the other person quit & only your going to use the account maybe it might be ok since your not sharing

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

As long as you dont both play on it simultaneous to boost or gain extra advantage i think it is fine but dont quote me. Not my game, not my rule.

How do you two not know its bannable ?:disillusionment:

@ op it's not "legal"

Motherless_Child
02-02-2018, 10:19 AM

Thanx in advance :)

My opinion is as follows:

@ your question/statement.

PsychoNuke
02-02-2018, 10:47 AM

@ op it's not "legal"

I don't know I think STS do/should consider all possible scenarios and should make a sticky if it is a zero tolerance offence. For example my nephew is only 11 and is only allowed to be on internet under adult supervision. He usually plays on my sister or her husband's phone. When I babysit him and if he wants to play the game I load his account on my phone or PC, as per the availability. I do not think there is a issue with that as it is not affecting the game or any other player in the community.

Which reminds me, it will be really helpful if I can mute all chat options, like a PG option, will make my life easy :)

Azerothraven
02-02-2018, 10:55 AM

@ op it's not "legal"
It’s obvious it is a bannable offence to share accounts but if it’s not harming the AL community to a significant degree I would let it pass personally. Plus he’s not using the account and voluntarily giving his brother to use. This is kind of a Grey area.

P.s. it is against sts rule to sign your post but still some people do but no action is taken. Should they be banned?

Avaree
02-02-2018, 11:27 AM
Pls see the following link under the screenshot

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/content.php?385-Terms-of-Service

Justg
02-02-2018, 11:31 AM
Final word here: No to account sharing.

If we catch you it is bannable.

The reasons for this are numerous and would take a lengthy discussion, but a good example of how it is not fair to the rest of the community is a guild sharing an account to run the leaderboards 24/7. Not that anyone would do that.

Did I mention we ban for it?