PDA

View Full Version : No item drops in new dungeon.

fehrboy
04-15-2010, 03:41 AM
I just finished clearing the second "add on" dungeon or castle, except the last two enemies. I couldn't defeat them as i am only lvl17 and was by myself. My question is though, I never received ANY gold or items from fighting 75 enemies. Nothing. Do you only get loot if you complete it 100%?

Flyingcookie
04-15-2010, 04:48 AM
Completed it a few times myself even if it lags alot for me and yea... You're right, i can't say for sure about the money as i kever check my cash but no loot at all - i have seen like 3 items go to random party members in over 200 mobs... It's a tad bit scary AND a complete waste of time ^^

fehrboy
04-15-2010, 08:07 AM
And therefore.. A complete waste of money?? What gives?

Justg
04-15-2010, 08:13 AM
They were dropping when we played them yesterday and should be packed with some pretty phat lewt... what are other people's experiences?

ps - we are people too, please keep it polite and we'll be much more likely to listen!

rangerlump
04-15-2010, 08:31 AM
Did mega mix dungeon with full group. I think honestly maybe 3 items dropped the entire dungeon (150ish mobs). I think we all lost alot of money on the run (potion cost etc). I think if the number of monsters is going to be tripled, so should the amount of loot and gold to offset the consumption cost to run it in the first place.

Just my 2cents...

fehrboy
04-15-2010, 09:13 AM
Sorry justg. This is honestly the coolest experience I have had with a game on this platform and is my first experience with a MMMORPG (mobile massively multiplayer online..). PL is stealing alot of time away from my ps3 and 360 lol. But I bought the expansions because the writeups claimed sweet loot and so far all I've got is 2000 less gold from buying potions. I was frustrated, but that's no excuse. I could have been nicer. Again, I apologize.

_ck
04-15-2010, 09:35 AM
I just played the bonus level on Forest Haven with 3 other players and there wasn't a single drop the entire game! No one got anything at all, not even any gray "crap" items. Then right after I played the bonus level on Dark Forest with 4 other players and there were only 2 drops the whole game. Was quite a bit surprised to see this, and since others seem to have experienced similar things, maybe this is a bug or some parameters that need to be tweaked. Like rangerlump says, just playing these levels "cost" quite a bit so it's a bit strange to not get much of anything in return in regards to loot, gold and potions.

fehrboy
04-15-2010, 12:44 PM
I played again this morning and although there were some good weapon drops this time, I am completely broke..:'(.. I think I counted 6 gold coming from two chests.. None from monsters..

_ck
04-15-2010, 01:59 PM
Just played another one, same thing.. Only two drops the whole level (one was purple, but still, and I got nothing).

pbfreek
04-15-2010, 02:31 PM
The amount of loot doesn't really seem reasonable for killing all those 233 monsters in the "Mega Maze Mash-Up" dungeon. You could run through any other Fathom Crypt game just once and get more loot than Mega Maze. And yes, I am also not getting any gold from any of the four new dungeons.

Deathshock
04-15-2010, 08:07 PM
Yeah the amount of loot per person for clearing an entire dungeon is generally between 0-1. Personally i've just quit doing the higher level dungeons because they're just not worth it.

_ck
04-15-2010, 09:11 PM
Having just played through the entire Dark Forest, there's definitely a big difference in the amount of loot from the regular levels to the bonus level. Of course the other courses don't drop Level 30 items, but they ought to drop more loot in general, absolutely.