PDA

View Full Version : 1.1 Content Update (72850)

asommers
11-04-2011, 12:14 PM
The Halloween event has ended for this year.
All rented costumes have been removed from character's inventory/stash.

Reggin
11-04-2011, 12:27 PM
First!

Skeletonlord
11-04-2011, 12:36 PM
Is this for pl as well?

octavos
11-04-2011, 12:47 PM
Is this for pl as well?

im sure it will go bye bye also.....well till next year my fav zombie head...i will miss u so.

bronislav84
11-04-2011, 12:55 PM
Funny. I'm still seeing mobs with Halloween costumes. Bug or needs a client update?

Samhayne
11-04-2011, 01:01 PM
Funny. I'm still seeing mobs with Halloween costumes. Bug or needs a client update?

Probably a bug. Can you post where you saw the mobs with the Halloween costumes?

Skeletonlord
11-04-2011, 01:42 PM
i think i may have seen some in shipyard. ill check

edit: There isnt any in shipyard. i double checked

JSL
11-04-2011, 01:47 PM
The mobs in the UC Shipyard that have the Vular masks on are purposeful and part of the zone. They're so into the Vular they want to look like them!

bronislav84
11-04-2011, 01:49 PM

Probably a bug. Can you post where you saw the mobs with the Halloween costumes?The Shipyard. Played the core right after the update and saw them around the boss. Are you guys sure that's intended?

JSL
11-04-2011, 01:59 PM
The Shipyard. Played the core right after the update and saw them around the boss. Are you guys sure that's intended?

Absolutely. These cultists are so into the Vular that they want to "be" them.

The mobs in the Shipyard area wearing Vular masks is working as intended.

However, if you see one of those cultists wearing an elf mask, that should be removed.

Skeletonlord
11-04-2011, 02:03 PM
The mobs in the UC Shipyard that have the Vular masks on are purposeful and part of the zone. They're so into the Vular they want to look like them!

you answered my question!

bronislav84
11-04-2011, 02:07 PM
The Shipyard. Played the core right after the update and saw them around the boss. Are you guys sure that's intended?

Absolutely. These cultists are so into the Vular that they want to "be" them.

The mobs in the Shipyard area wearing Vular masks is working as intended.

However, if you see one of those cultists wearing an elf mask, that should be removed.Okay I'll keep an eye out for Halloween masks and report it if I see it.

It's just that Vular mask IS a Halloween mask and would count for the Halloween quest when it was available, so that was definitely confusing that those were left in. Wait it was a Halloween mark right? Pretty sure there was a mask with the face poking through the Vular mouth. I didn't buy it and didn't see it often enough, so I don't remember very well if this was available to us.

vaffunculo
11-04-2011, 02:26 PM
Hey, I just logged onto pl and I still have all my costumes in my stash...has the change not been implemented in pl yet?