PDA

View Full Version : The /guildhall conspiracy.

plpr
02-02-2018, 07:34 PM
Hi I am quit bored and have known about this for a long time didn't really think it was too crazy but if you type /guildhall anywhere in the game it says this feature requires a subscription. This may have an explanation I'm unaware of or at least a very old one. I think it might have been so you could talk in guildhall without being in it. Tell me what you think or know what it's for.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180203/ee3d49523fe7f57d33e0d5d6a72d5740.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180203/c6cb2a98b6661b3b4e183bcdd2faedc8.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Kurvy
02-02-2018, 07:48 PM
No idea
11 char

3pc
02-02-2018, 08:16 PM
In AL i think if you do /guildhall it takes you there wish PL did the same

Suentous PO
02-02-2018, 11:34 PM
I just typed out an explanation but it was so long it needs approval :(
Lemme see if it posts

Nm, I figured out a workaround, edit ftw.
K, gather round kids, grandpah got a yarn...
back before 71 cap sts entertained offering subscriptions with some perks, this is when these commands appeared and were presumably one of the perks. Presumably it would be like in al where it's a transport. Similar to the way awakening have existed in al & now pl gets them ( we never saw the entire idea of subscriptions fleshed out). This is the chaotic time of the intro of foxes and rhinos, much less 71 elites and human faces, and angel sets :disillusionment:
Rip TechnoEmail :angel:

NOW GEET AUF MAH LAWN YUU DANG KEEDS

plpr
02-03-2018, 01:14 AM
Lemme see if it posts

back before 71 cap sts entertained offering subscriptions with some perks, this is when these commands appeared and were presumably one of the perks. Presumably it would be like in al where it's a transport. Similar to the way awakening have existed in al & now pl gets them ( we never saw the entire idea of subscriptions fleshed out). This is the chaotic time of the intro of foxes and rhinos, much less 71 elites and human faces, and angel sets :disillusionment:

I see i wish that they went through with that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Burningdex
02-03-2018, 02:30 AM
Lemme see if it posts

what? when did sts ever consider subscriptions? that''s news to me, but you tend to know a lot about this stuff so ill take your word for it

Suentous PO
02-03-2018, 03:31 PM
what? when did sts ever consider subscriptions? that''s news to me, but you tend to know a lot about this stuff so ill take your word for it

It's a lil fuzzy in my memory but I think it was prior to the 61 cap. I may be confusing the email with the one for the free angel sets (for those who bought plat).
Either way I do remember it was a survey some got by email, one of the questions was like "might you be interested in a plat subscription w/ perks",
Another was what vanity might you want introduced. I screenshot that answer and posted it.

I answered "oyster"

plpr
02-03-2018, 07:36 PM
Would be a real "shame" if this was in the next update

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Cinco
02-05-2018, 10:30 AM
Yeah. The /guildhall subscription deal. Quite a story! Not one that I'm going to tell... but rest assured, it's a roller-coaster of drama full of unbelievable revelations.

3pc
02-05-2018, 08:48 PM
Yeah. The /guildhall subscription deal. Quite a story! Not one that I'm going to tell... but rest assured, it's a roller-coaster of drama full of unbelievable revelations.

Sounds like a real page turner!