PDA

View Full Version : What type of player are you?

YeaSheGamez
02-02-2018, 08:03 PM
So as we all know, there are many types of people in Arlor. I'll list a few and feel free to add your own type if i don't mention your type.

Afker: that mysterious person that stands in towns

Cave person: that person that stays in their house and rarely show their face.

Castle person: That person thats always in guild castle (i call them castle people)

Mausoholic: a poor soul that has fell victim to this deadly drug and can't get enough mauso.

Mercher: Dont need to explain this one.

Begger: dont need to explain this one either lol

Stalker: the person that doesnt talk much but is always ease dropping.

Plat buyer: That rich guy.

Im missing alot of types lol i got tired of making up types so if i didnt list your type just add it below.

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

Alwarez
02-02-2018, 08:24 PM
Observer: that person that doesn't play anymore because of absence of maps beside mauso, lurks on forums everyday to check if anything new is going to be added

Tippertwo
02-02-2018, 08:29 PM
You missed one. How about the talker who annoys other players while they’re running maps ;) As you’ve guessed, yep that’s me. And you can find me on other people’s ignore list. :D

PsychoNuke
02-02-2018, 09:12 PM
The Solitary Reaper. Don't talk/chat when playing, unless the talk is about the game strategy or the current map. Mostly plays in ghost party. Have options for Ignore Dual/Friend/Party invite turned ON. Likes to solo the game. even though its an MMO. I think that's enough about me :p

Java
02-02-2018, 09:45 PM
The Addict: an over caffeinated insomniac that displays many obsessive, compulsive behaviors and poor impulse control. Addictions include shopping, collecting, hoarding, checking forums, rearranging house, organizing alts inventory. Buys plat but always broke. "invests in items" but can't sell anything. (see: a hot mess)

im jeff
02-02-2018, 09:46 PM
Im the mercher well not one of thoes people who spam crap in chat and low ball the heck out of stuff. I use the auc to merch only. I like to get peoples trust because its very helpful to have, like today i had to barrow 300k from one person and 500k from another to buy an item in the auc that is 1.3m off the norm price XD. ill pay them both back no prob. I like having friends, playing a game without friends is boring plus stealing peoples stuff is stupid, I mean just stupid as stupid can get. Don't steal -_-, look at me i haven't stole/scammed any thing from anyone and yet I have over 50m of stuff. No need to buy plat, you just need to work in game. Plat just gets you richer faster.

I like to surprise people a lot, I own like 7 chars lv 61+ and well no one ever thinks of it. I kept other chars i had a secret from my old guild for years.
I do crazy stuff like fill a house with massive gold piles for no reason.
I like to trick people in pvp, (no harm) I wear gnarled bone vanity and i have 2400 dmg on my rog so people see that i have bone gear they will target me because they think im a noob lol, but 85% of the time I kill them instead. You guys need to try it, its funny.

Loveshot
02-02-2018, 09:49 PM
The Solitary Reaper. Don't talk/chat when playing, unless the talk is about the game strategy or the current map. Mostly plays in ghost party. Have options for Ignore Dual/Friend/Party invite turned ON. Likes to solo the game. even though its an MMO. I think that's enough about me :p

My mans really called himself the solitary reaper

Kairihearts
02-02-2018, 10:03 PM
Im a coffeeholic simple.

Ps: i love mauso. ;)

Tippertwo
02-02-2018, 10:04 PM
LOL the other side of Jeff xD
p.s. Am I really the only one who doesn’t like coffee on here?

Kairihearts
02-02-2018, 10:09 PM
LOL the other side of Jeff xD
p.s. Am I really the only one who doesn’t like coffee on here?

Dont let java see this or world war 3 might happen!

Tippertwo
02-02-2018, 10:18 PM
Dont let java see this or world war 3 might happen!
Haha she’ll see it ;) I’ll put your mind at ease. The only coffee I like are capuchinos. Love the smell of coffee hate the taste. (Except capuchinos) Though I do love coffe flavored solids as well as iced coffee...I guess I’m just weird like that.

Azerothraven
02-02-2018, 11:06 PM
I can swear, I can joke
I say what's on my mind
If I sulk, if I am salty
I keep up with Slekki ( just kidding, that’s not possible)
And you see me holding up my middle finger to the world
**** your heroic pets and your awakening gems
'Cause I'm not just a handum legend
I'm more than just a Merchar
I'm a LB runner and a AFK-er
Sometimes it's hard for me to show
That I'm more than just an Arlorian
Or a spammer on your computer
There's more to me than people know
On Wednesday’s 1:30PM CT I'm hopeful (2x plat offers) ,
On some Wednesday’s 1:30PM CT, I'm heartbroken (2x glintstone tokens -_-)
Some days I'm strong, some days I quit
I don't let it show, but I've been through some $:$&
I can swear, I can joke
I say what's on my mind
If I sulk, if I Salty
I keep up with Slekki
And you see me holding up my middlefinger to the world
$;&@ you scammers and you lowballers
'Cause I'm not just a handsum legend
I'm more than just a guild leader
I'm a stalker, I'm an addict ( Java haha)
Sometimes it's hard for me to show
That I'm more than just a legend
Or a rich dude going viral
There's more to me than people know
On Wednesday’s 1:30PM CT I'm hopeful,
On some Wednesday’s 1:30PM CT, I'm happiest man alive ( not everything need to rhyme, get over it)
Some days I'm nice, some days I can be a potato ( haha why not )
Some days I'm strong, some days I quit
I don't let it show, but I've been through some :($&
I can swear, I can joke
I say what's on my mind
If I drink, if I smoke
I keep up with the devs ( don’t ban me pls :)
And you see me holding up my middlefinger to the world
:)$;& you price manipulators and you account/gold sellers
'Cause I'm not just a handsum legend
I'm not just a handsum legend , yeah
I'm not just a handsum legend
No I'm not just a handsum legend

To Devs: If it’s too inappropriate feel free to edit. But this is intended for comedy purpose only!

Tippertwo
02-02-2018, 11:09 PM
Lol that was great. ^-^ xD

Veenihiv
02-02-2018, 11:54 PM
I'm more or less everything
I merch
I farm(mostly Elite sg)
I go afk in Tavern(not mine ofc)
I go to guild Castle just to see the drama and debate sometimes
But I have never been rich though

Nightwatched
02-02-2018, 11:59 PM
Point of the thread has been deviated thanks to some singing.. But..
Theres a main one u forgot or deliberately failed to mention.. Ill do it..

THE SCAMMER : The person who notoriously uses different tactics to manipulate other peoples intentions/moods/emotions and converts them to materialistic "gold" and moves on to the next victim ignoring the old ones.

Azerothraven
02-03-2018, 02:05 AM
Point of the thread has been deviated thanks to some singing.. But..
Theres a main one u forgot or deliberately failed to mention.. Ill do it..

THE SCAMMER : The person who notoriously uses different tactics to manipulate other peoples intentions/moods/emotions and converts them to materialistic "gold" and moves on to the next victim ignoring the old ones.

I don’t think any actually scammers would voluntarily give them up here haha

P.s the singing is the best part of this thread hehe

mssweety
02-03-2018, 02:36 AM
U forgot the trash talkers rofl

Sent from my SM-J730F using Tapatalk

pooball-AL
02-03-2018, 02:44 AM
I'm a troll/hater/trash talker/lover/broke player.

ohhh I forget to add this..

I'm a Interdimensional traveler from the Andromeda galaxy, sent here to defend this very known trading outpost in this part of the universe.
Sent from my SM-N900R4 using Tapatalk

Sheentaro
02-03-2018, 03:41 AM
A stalker
A castle hooman
A creep

and eveything that PsychoNuke has said :-)

Sent from my SM-J200F using Tapatalk

shadowronn
02-03-2018, 04:16 AM
you forgot the "rich guy with 100m who never buys anything"

Xxkayakxx
02-03-2018, 05:47 AM
Mmmmmmh hard for me to categorize me in one word.....
I see myself as an aps .....walker (not runner xD I take it easy xD)
I like to have goals and to work hard to achieve them. So aps basically is why I play xD
Not a town mercher, if I have time I run. I was never able to enjoy pvp.
I have sometimes plats coming from free offers, bought some years ago but few. I consider mysefl a f2p and I’m proud of what I was able to achieve with hard work in terms of gold :)

On the social side I like to joke around and never be serious xD.
I think I’m friendly and respectful, even if sometimes my jokes put me in the bad light xD. Purpose of my jokes are to have fun but sometimes I’m misuderstood in my intention and I apologize for that. Please never take me seriously xD
While I run Maus (my next aps is 1000 boss there, long way to go :’) )I chat less and sometimes not even pay attention on chat xD

In guild as my mates know I like to help, to invite for runs, to be active in chat and everything but I don’t like responsabilities anymore, so I asked to stay member xD

That’s Kayak in Kayak’s opinion :)

Ucamaeben
02-03-2018, 07:48 AM
How about the person who waits just outside the boss attack zone and waits for 5% health to attack?

I don’t want to get banned so I’ll have to let you all use your imagination!

Flamesofanger
02-03-2018, 09:37 AM
I'm just me.

Jarelv
02-03-2018, 10:40 AM
The Solitary Reaper. Don't talk/chat when playing, unless the talk is about the game strategy or the current map. Mostly plays in ghost party. Have options for Ignore Dual/Friend/Party invite turned ON. Likes to solo the game. even though its an MMO. I think that's enough about me :pI've always been like this aswell.

Sent from my Alcatel 6055U using Tapatalk

Giantingates
02-03-2018, 01:24 PM
Im the guy that logs in the game to check auction and log back out :)

Sent from my ASUS_T00G using Tapatalk

DalleManden
02-03-2018, 02:24 PM
The guy who spends all his gold on vanities and has mediocre gear

im jeff
02-03-2018, 04:51 PM
you forgot the "rich guy with 100m who never buys anything"

i use to do this lmao then i decided to mess up and buy crap i cant sell for 1g if i tried

Donpakipot
02-03-2018, 11:40 PM
Too much good in merch ;)

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Tippertwo
02-04-2018, 09:01 AM
The guy who spends all his gold on vanities and has mediocre gear
Lol that is me also :) I spent over 500k on a vanity hat for my rogue xD

Fytheo
02-04-2018, 11:52 AM
"Virtual Life Player" - Player who lives in Arlor instead of living in real life. Player who takes this game seriously. This game is No.1 for him. He is setting up alarm clock for crafting completing. Player who dreams about this game. Player who's thinking about Arcane Legends all day. Who prefers game before girls.

That's me. It's sad but I like this life.

Odesláno z mého SM-J500F pomocí Tapatalk

Paw
02-04-2018, 06:02 PM
You forgot the guys that use massive fonts and colors on forum to get noticed more :D

Giantingates
02-04-2018, 07:14 PM
You forgot the guys that use massive fonts and colors on forum to get noticed more :Dobviously lol, i knew some

Sent from my ASUS_T00G using Tapatalk

sellall
02-06-2018, 01:48 PM
I'm not a player I just crush a lot

kitx19
02-14-2020, 11:54 PM
So as we all know, there are many types of people in Arlor. I'll list a few and feel free to add your own type if i don't mention your type.

Castle person: That person thats always in guild castle (i call them castle people)

Mausoholic: a poor soul that has fell victim to this deadly drug and can't get enough mauso.

Im missing alot of types lol i got tired of making up types so if i didnt list your type just add it below.

Sent from my LGMS210 using TapatalkI like fun and running with friends and also pretending afking with friends lol [emoji23] I show up at castle only when some good friend is there, I stay in house when I don't want to be seen by anyone which obviously anyone can see through friendlist xP and ya I like to be afk or sometimes pretend XD

Sent from my CPH1859 using Tapatalk

Encryptions
02-15-2020, 12:05 AM
I like fun and running with friends and also pretending afking with friends lol [emoji23] I show up at castle only when some good friend is there, I stay in house when I don't want to be seen by anyone which obviously anyone can see through friendlist xP and ya I like to be afk or sometimes pretend XD

Thread is 2 years old.

YeaSheGamez
02-15-2020, 12:06 AM
Wow this is so old lol. I also pretend to be afk alot when I just don't want to talk.

Btw they send out warnings for this. I got one myself lmao. <3 haha

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

YeaSheGamez
02-15-2020, 12:08 AM
Like this lolhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200215/68e42d5db3cd9e05c2f5dbf538108b92.jpg

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

kitx19
02-15-2020, 12:34 AM
Like this lolhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200215/68e42d5db3cd9e05c2f5dbf538108b92.jpg

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using TapatalkSorry about that XD i dint realise myself that it's 2 yo. I was just scrolling through things and ended up here [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Vulcainx
03-09-2020, 05:31 AM
I am the guy who spend more hours to chat with my friends instead of running maps to earn golds.
Each energy kit event, i tell my friends "ok this one i will tryhard af" but im never silver tier xD

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Xxkayakxx
03-09-2020, 10:08 AM
Omg this is taking me beck in time XD
Right now I don’t even run for Aps :(
No time and .....not in the mood XD
Hope to do something besides checking auc sooner or later.
Meantime .....surviving CoVid19

TheBlairWitch
03-09-2020, 03:22 PM
[emoji652]What you call this one[emoji652]
Never talks, dosnt add friends, dosnt join guilds, solos events, has dont recive messages from anyone only friends and guildmates, only talks in forums, dosnt go into town only to collect or accept quests.

[emoji256]

Sent from my E2306 using Tapatalk

emc_al
03-09-2020, 03:44 PM
[emoji652]What you call this one[emoji652]
Never talks, dosnt add friends, dosnt join guilds, solos events, has dont recive messages from anyone only friends and guildmates, only talks in forums, dosnt go into town only to collect or accept quests.

[emoji256]

Sent from my E2306 using TapatalkA Loner

Sent from my TRT-L21A using Tapatalk

TheBlairWitch
03-09-2020, 03:49 PM
A Loner

Sent from my TRT-L21A using TapatalkWell put [emoji28]
[emoji256]

Sent from my E2306 using Tapatalk

alonehope
03-10-2020, 01:15 AM

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

nice post :D
I will be afker and cave person, if I'm not in the map or talking to friends xD
u missed one type tho :D
those who always in farming maps and keep spamming in pt :D I can be that too xD

Flofloxwx
03-11-2020, 02:06 PM
LeL im farmer