PDA

View Full Version : What are the Best Maps to Use Jewel Elixirs?

tootallll
02-03-2018, 09:11 AM
Jewel elixirs seem to work better in certain maps. What maps have you found work best with these jewel elixirs:

Fury
Finesse
Mind
Lightning
Chaos
Diamond
Nature
Water

Thanks!
tt

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Giantingates
02-03-2018, 01:26 PM
Elite Tindrin is good :) Dont forget to time your runs, by 20 seconds, leave map :D

Sent from my ASUS_T00G using Tapatalk

Suentous PO
02-03-2018, 03:57 PM
First 5 on that list I'd get from maus personally

Kershy
02-03-2018, 06:49 PM
There's a guide on where jewels drop but I can't find it

Paw
02-03-2018, 06:58 PM
Hey tall guy. Could have given you this info in guild but thought id give it here so it can help others too. Ive farmed jewels a lot. Many nobles a day using mage.

Best way i find is in Maus 1 and heres the technique and build. Firstly u will need the d.o.t skills. I use Fireball, Ice and Clock. Clock with full upgrade is a must have and weapon of choice is Hex. Also i go full STR build and use a full armor Speed Set

The technique i use is simple but hard to master. Run past all the mobs until you find the blue witch like enemy. Run round until it drops the orb which reduces your damage. As soon as it drops the orb use your Clock and keep using it till all the mobs are permanently stunned. Here i usualy take off my pet, take off my armor n just spam hex till my inventory is full. Usually takes 10-12 mins to fill up 500.

I am aware the way the hex proc works has recently been changed and havent treid jewel farming with it recently. Not sure how badly this change has affected this method of farming

Screenshotz
02-03-2018, 07:22 PM
There's a guide on where jewels drop but I can't find it

Here it is: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?243927-Jewel-Drop-info

Kershy
02-03-2018, 08:22 PM
Here it is: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?243927-Jewel-Drop-infoThere you have it!! Thank you!