PDA

View Full Version : Some more questions from a noob

Misfit
02-03-2018, 08:01 PM
I have been grinding out daily quests for a while now and am a level 61 mage. Here are my questions:

1. How long is it going to take me to unlock Mausoleum? It seems to take forever to increase my rank.
2. I have looked through the crafting station and there seem to be a lot of valuable items to make. However, I have no clue where to actually find all the crafting components. Are there any guides that I should read about this that I haven't seen yet?
3. Expanding on number 2, what items, if any, should I craft? Like are there any relatively easy/good items to craft that are valuable/op?
4. I have around 1.9 mil right now. What gear should I focus on buying? I have a pretty good mythic belt but everything else is pink. Can I afford any pretty good gear combinations that will allow me to run higher level dungeons without dying repeatedly (specifically Mausoleum once I unlock it)? Please don't post any pet suggestions below, I am fine with my current pet setup
5. Should I just focus on trying to unlock Mausoleum in order to make money? Or should I try merching/capping/farrming first?
6. Are there any places I should farm, other than Mausoleum? As I said above, I am a level 61 mage if that matters at all.

Thanks in advance for any responses.

Screenshotz
02-03-2018, 08:28 PM
1. The answer you will find on this thread: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?389397-Somberholt-Guide

2. I’m not aware of any guides that exist on this.

3. Nothing really op that you can craft in the crafting station imo. I primarily use the crafting station to craft jewels. Crafting incense fragments is also a good thing to do. Explaining how to craft everything in the crafting station would take a while.

4. I would buy a Leprechaun Pendant if you don’t already have one. If you will be farming Mausoleum a lot I would recommend buying gold loot awakened gear first. Voice gear is good for Mausoleum but is not cheap.

5. If you feel confident in your merching skills yes, merching is the easiest way to make gold. Capping is not a big deal imo, you will find players in Somberholt all the time at lvls 60-66. I am myself lvl 64

6. I’ve heard that Elite Southern Gates is good for gold farming. Farming Elite/Normal Cryostar/Northal is also common.

How the Northal event works: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?262546-Something-Stirs-The-King-Awakens-Event-Has-Begun!

How the Cryostar event works: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?327418-Cryostar-Unleashed-Event-Guide&highlight=cryostar

Hope I could help

Lethoiun
02-03-2018, 08:32 PM
I think when you unlock chancel of light you can go into maus other than that for farming, there isn't a lot of places...
Maus is time consuming to get all the points to unlock deeper lvls but they have more rewards and gold, you will need good loot awakens to make the most of maus.
Jewel farming is another option
Merching still works xD
Other than than there isn't much of a gold source
There are a few things worth crafting but majority is useless
For mage as a mage you'll need drag staff or flame forged staff for procs to help you, some other weapons are good to

I would recommend lvling up to 66 in forgetton cidatial and the quests which give much more xp than before, after that start farming maus for points to rank up, you'll need 55k to unlock all levels

And what screenshotz said above, probably more thorough lol

Fyrce
02-04-2018, 03:12 AM
Forgotten Ruins also give you points, though I think no boss points for the quests involving bosses.

Generally what people do is run Graveyard until they can get into Maus1/2, then pug Maus 1/2 until they can move on, etc.
Make sure to get all the quests, including the Forgotten Ruins ones.

Captainrock
02-04-2018, 03:38 AM
1)Assuming that you play 1 hour daily then it will take you almost 6 to 7 months to unlock mausoleum 6.
2)Atm there isn't anything worthy to craft,except jewels as screenshotz said.
3)Best thing you can craft is Jewels and locks.
4)I recommend you to save gold now as you know that new expansion is coming after few months so spending on expensive gears now is pretty useless,So its better to save.
5)Merching is a good idea of making golds easily but it takes time and patience.
You can refer to handsumlegend's guide on merching.
Grinding mausoleum is a great idea for making gold but it takes months to unlock all mausoleum tombs, you can get some gold in graveyard and elite southern gates but make sure to have atleast 100% gold loot item.
Make sure to you complete all daily quests so you will level up quickly.
6)Jewel farming is best you can farm Fury,finesse and mind jewels..
You can farm it in elite Tindrin last map,also you need flame staff for this,you can get one from glintstone coins.
Other then jewel farming is lock farming but lock farming isn't that worthy as it was before.So it is better for you to jewel farm.
For jewel farming you need Jewel elixirs,you can get one for 7-8k.But make sure to buy only Fury,Mind and finesse other jewels are not worthy to farm.
I hope it helps.

Thewolfbull
02-04-2018, 04:07 AM
Forgotten Ruins also give you points, though I think no boss points for the quests involving bosses.

Generally what people do is run Graveyard until they can get into Maus1/2, then pug Maus 1/2 until they can move on, etc.
Make sure to get all the quests, including the Forgotten Ruins ones.

Forgotten ruins doesn't give pts anymore

Thewolfbull
02-04-2018, 04:19 AM
I have been grinding out daily quests for a while now and am a level 61 mage. Here are my questions:

1. How long is it going to take me to unlock Mausoleum? It seems to take forever to increase my rank.
2. I have looked through the crafting station and there seem to be a lot of valuable items to make. However, I have no clue where to actually find all the crafting components. Are there any guides that I should read about this that I haven't seen yet?
3. Expanding on number 2, what items, if any, should I craft? Like are there any relatively easy/good items to craft that are valuable/op?
4. I have around 1.9 mil right now. What gear should I focus on buying? I have a pretty good mythic belt but everything else is pink. Can I afford any pretty good gear combinations that will allow me to run higher level dungeons without dying repeatedly (specifically Mausoleum once I unlock it)? Please don't post any pet suggestions below, I am fine with my current pet setup
5. Should I just focus on trying to unlock Mausoleum in order to make money? Or should I try merching/capping/farrming first?
6. Are there any places I should farm, other than Mausoleum? As I said above, I am a level 61 mage if that matters at all.

Thanks in advance for any responses.

I know people who unlocked all maus in under a week depends how much you farm it run graveyard with rogues and you will get points fast.
Mauso is best for gold but you do need decent gear/party to run it while making a profit. Other places to make gold are elite southern gates with gold loot/running events.

Best gear for mage is immortal staff for mobs and dragon hunter staff for boss but flame staff is also good on mobs and arcane 66 staff. Dragon staff is most needed for mauso but the price is high now.

Try to get a weapon with gold loot and farm gy to unlock mausoleum and run events when they are on goodluck :) also level to 66 as fast as you can so it's easier to find a party.

Alwarez
02-04-2018, 08:32 AM
Make sure you have permament party to run mauso with, otherwise result of the grind will be very disappointing. This thing is not meant for pugs at all