PDA

View Full Version : Reducing economy

Jawr
02-04-2018, 05:27 PM
Economy goes wild, this is funny and sad, legendary items getting more expensive every day and not too much of them are in auction house especially for endgame, is sts going to do anything about this? No sense playing atm unfortunately, I log in and doing my best but nah fam it's not even close to "good" please put more drops make more items and don't make them much more worse than these expensive ones. It's all about style in this game people will pay double price for something that looks cool well make arcanes and mythics looks way more cool than legendary but don't make them much more OP than legendary.

Nightwatched
02-04-2018, 10:25 PM
Haha i feel you bro.
I normally come in game to merch and farm locks before.
But now theres nothing worth farming EXCEPT mauso and you have to be 66 and rank that takes excessive farming to even unlock.
I cant find buyers nowadays coz of deckine in population i think lol
Hoping for good update.
Plus i thought they will release lb vanity sets this valentine but its k..
Im up for the bloons and hughthulu prime visage.. Hope ffor the best 2018

Donquixoth
02-04-2018, 11:28 PM
You should play the game in early 2014, it was good.

Kakashis
02-05-2018, 02:42 AM
This sounds like you want to be as op as the best equips for free/legendary items. In an ideal world maybe, but this game needs to generate money for the developers because let's face it, development, servers and employees aren't free! My best suggestion is to actually put in the effort to unlock mauso by grinding points and just save up gold from farming. We all had to start somewhere and I think currently its a nice balance between free to play and paid gaming. One of my friends went the opposite route and got a job in real life, used a couple paycheques and just sold energy kits during events with purchased plat. He's almost richer than me now.

Pro tip: the flame staff which is more than you need as a mage for farming anything is practically free with cryostar tokens :)

Xxkayakxx
02-05-2018, 04:28 AM
This game has always been hard for f2p. Nothing wrong with that!
But when Nekro was 16-20M, arcanes weapons were 5-9, mythic armor 3-6.......was easy?
Being OP requires real money or effort. Not a game for everyone.
As a f2p I can say you can achieve many things in game. Not quickly, not easily. But you can.
That’s why I like it :)
Have fun :)

Zynzyn
02-05-2018, 04:34 AM
We all had to start somewhere and I think currently its a nice balance between free to play and paid gaming.

Agreed. STS has done a good job of balancing p2p and f2p. I see more people hitting cap and being online. They must be doing something right. However pvp is quieter than before.

Dex Putra
02-05-2018, 05:00 AM
You should play the game in early 2014, it was good.u mean remiem era ..true

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

GetTheBoom
02-06-2018, 09:41 AM
A new blank server will be nice to give everyone a new chance to be in lb and to become someone

“For what shall it profit a man, if he gain the whole world, and suffer the loss of his soul?”

Gouiwaa9000
02-06-2018, 10:52 AM
Inflation due to maus and all the gl awakenings . I guess sts wanted to increase the overall gold in game and after that went out of hand attempted to create a gold sink with 66 expansion . Item farming needs to come back - its way healthier for the game .

p.s i dont see how maus generates any income for sts , if anything a map that allows you to farm 800k per day should remove the need to buy plat in the first place .

Alwarez
02-06-2018, 11:19 AM
i dont see how maus generates any income for sts , if anything a map that allows you to farm 800k per day should remove the need to buy plat in the first place .

Feels like locked crates openers reduced already because arcane gears 66 are still rare. And most of them are not even good for their price

Xxkayakxx
02-06-2018, 11:20 AM
Inflation due to maus and all the gl awakenings . I guess sts wanted to increase the overall gold in game and after that went out of hand attempted to create a gold sink with 66 expansion . Item farming needs to come back - its way healthier for the game .

p.s i dont see how maus generates any income for sts , if anything a map that allows you to farm 800k per day should remove the need to buy plat in the first place .

My guess is that maus generates incomes through awakenings....Awakening gems in auc are fast solded, and there is even a thread for “awakening addicted”.
Just a guess.

PatD
02-06-2018, 01:41 PM
"A new blank server will be nice to give everyone a new chance to be in lb and to become someone"

completely disagree with this idea, you only have to put in the effort bro, new server will not solve anything in long term

Gouiwaa9000
02-06-2018, 02:54 PM
My guess is that maus generates incomes through awakenings....Awakening gems in auc are fast solded, and there is even a thread for “awakening addicted”.
Just a guess.

Yes thats possible but there are other ways to make people waste millions of gold ( and alot of plat ) to awaken items , for example bringing back lock farming ( luck awakening will be desired ) or improving pvp ( alot of big spenders used to focus on pvp , and perfect stat awakenings will give you a big edge over others )

Jawr
02-06-2018, 03:33 PM
Bring back pvp, remove awakenings, put item drops through bosses, bring back tombs, and I really think these awakenings are just a big L. Wish they never put them..

YeaSheGamez
02-06-2018, 03:38 PM
If your looking for a gold sink just create more gold sinking vanities, this could maybe stop/slow all the crying/complaining about the rising price of LB vanities.

I say vanities because as you see the map gold sink idea didnt fly to well (dreamscape) its always dead and not many people want to pay to enter a map that has a very little chance of paying out.

They could also make a gold sink for Pets. The pets are not tradable and can only be bought with gold from sir spendsalot. They could also make gold sink weapons available from sir spendsalot.

Ucamaeben
02-06-2018, 04:42 PM
I remember, when I started playing, legendary weapons had a proc and they were the “bees knees!”

Donquixoth
02-07-2018, 01:42 AM
Come here to MLBB, everything is achievable and more balanced.

Nightwatched
02-07-2018, 11:39 AM
Lets just go along the way it is going.
Pvp low level has become expensive.
So low level pvp has died because ot filtered out the mid and the poorer players of brackets.
I think if a a new gold sink more accessible by a bit lower level than the max in each of the expansions. Then it would be hard work to get gold and maybe afford all the items you want after hard grinding.

Alwarez
02-08-2018, 01:13 PM
Come here to MLBB, everything is achievable and more balanced.

Top vanities are real cash only, and even low-tier ones you get only through months of waiting for rotation in lucky wheel

Jausa
07-13-2018, 05:53 AM
Come here to MLBB, everything is achievable and more balanced.Mlbb???

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Taocasabo
07-14-2018, 10:30 AM
If population IS actually decreasing then STS needs to come up with more levlar events to get noobs up to speed and give them incentive to buy plat/features.

Otherwise this game will surely disappear from the AppStore in a couple years since nobody will play it except for us veterans.