PDA

View Full Version : Is this a bug?

Veenihiv
02-04-2018, 10:01 PM
There is a box in the right side of elite SG boss (Heston and Preston) and many players are telling that there is a bug and if you open the box before killing them, you get low amount of gold drop from boss.
Has anyone experienced this?
Is there really a bug?

im jeff
02-04-2018, 11:49 PM
I don´t think so.

Xxkayakxx
02-05-2018, 04:30 AM
Just don’t open it and advise others about when map starts xD
Bug fixed XD

Bluehazee
02-05-2018, 06:37 AM
When i started playing AL in season 2 there was a rumor that if you dont open chests during run, boss drops better loot. It was funny how many players believed that rumor and they even got mad if you opened chests. This situation ended when STS announced that was exactly that, a rumor, so you can open all chests in maps because it wont affect your drop from boss
Sorry for bad english

Xxkayakxx
02-05-2018, 08:26 AM
When i started playing AL in season 2 there was a rumor that if you dont open chests during run, boss drops better loot. It was funny how many players believed that rumor and they even got mad if you opened chests. This situation ended when STS announced that was exactly that, a rumor, so you can open all chests in maps because it wont affect your drop from boss
Sorry for bad english

What about the “better open at least 50 arena chests for better chance of loot” XD

Fyrce
02-05-2018, 03:41 PM
Did people forget this:

Always strip naked and twirl 10 times really fast before opening any chests! Luck rate x200%!
If you twirl 20 times really fast without losing your balance, gold loot rate increases by 1000% for the next chest you open.

I thought these were common knowledge.

YeaSheGamez
02-05-2018, 05:29 PM
What about the “better open at least 50 arena chests for better chance of loot” XDWell that one is kinda common sense most people like to mass open because it DOES give a better chance (does not raise the % chance of one chest but having multiple to open is better than opening just 1) at getting something good because you have more to open hence more chances.

Mass opening has always been a thing. not many people open just 1 lock...they hoard then open.

I opened 4 arena chest once and got a fossil.

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

Xxkayakxx
02-06-2018, 06:02 AM
Well that one is kinda common sense most people like to mass open because it DOES give a better chance (does not raise the % chance of one chest but having multiple to open is better than opening just 1) at getting something good because you have more to open hence more chances.

Mass opening has always been a thing. not many people open just 1 lock...they hoard then open.

I opened 4 arena chest once and got a fossil.

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

I know what you mean, but actually the rumor was that your chance was higher for each chest opening more at once XD
I also got a fossil opening just 3 of them on a total of 5 I got at the time xD

Susanne
02-06-2018, 04:30 PM
Did people forget this:

Always strip naked and twirl 10 times really fast before opening any chests! Luck rate x200%!
If you twirl 20 times really fast without losing your balance, gold loot rate increases by 1000% for the next chest you open.

I thought these were common knowledge.

Lol. I knew someone who took all his gear off before he opened locks. I don't know about the twirling bit but would have liked to have seen it. :)

Ucamaeben
02-06-2018, 05:24 PM
I can pat my head and rub my belly at the same time! Does that increase my luck?

Lojack
02-06-2018, 06:42 PM
I can pat my head and rub my belly at the same time! Does that increase my luck?

Yes. Yes it does.

Ucamaeben
02-06-2018, 08:14 PM
Yes. Yes it does.

Well there ya go! I cracked the luck code! It’s more an an art than a science, but is definitely f2p. Haha good luck 🍀.