PDA

View Full Version : Is this legal?

Nightwatched
02-05-2018, 03:33 AM
Can i voluntarily shout in camps saying i will help sell peoples items for a small fee?

A help fee to sell their item.

Just help.. No lending/borrowing.

Jus need to know if this is allowed or will all the stuff i have be banned..

Rehired
02-05-2018, 06:05 AM
There is a way for either one of you to be scammed.

Scenario 1: The person pays you first to do the task you said you will do, then you run off with the money.
Scenario 2: You do the task first and the person says they will pay you after they sell the product. When they sell it, they run off with the money and forget about you.

This seems like a trade that can't fit in the trading menu, which is illegal, said by JustG if i'm not mistaken. Someone more knowledgable help me out...?

Xxkayakxx
02-05-2018, 06:27 AM
No clue on this particular topic :/

Screenshotz
02-05-2018, 07:17 AM
There are other ways to make gold.

PsychoNuke
02-05-2018, 07:56 AM
Basically you want to be the middle man, and get the commision out of the deal.
I don't think it is bannable, but don't go crying to STS if you or your subordinate get scammed out of it :)

PS: I already see people who cant be online much doing this with their trusted piers who spend a lot of time in game. A new trend? lol

YeaSheGamez
02-05-2018, 08:20 AM
"New trend"...sounds kinda lazy if you ask me lol.

I mean i see people offer a little gold to help sell items all the time..but going out asking people. Seems a little desperate.

I dont know if its bannable..if it was wouldn't there already be many players banned from it? Its not new been going on for a long time lol

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

im jeff
02-05-2018, 09:47 AM
Just make sure the person that is selling the items is a good friend of yours. Donīt trust others because people scam. scammers are so stupid that its not even funny. They waste time, currency, feelings, and more. Scammers donīt even earn their own items they just rely off of people to fall for schemes.

capeo
02-05-2018, 10:07 AM
Short answer is no its not banable.

Kakashis
02-05-2018, 03:57 PM
You're better off just buying the item yourself and flipping it for a small profit. Merching!