PDA

View Full Version : Charecter slang

Kirei
07-07-2010, 08:42 PM
im trying to make a list of all the slang names for the hybrid charecters, ive only heard a few so if you have some others plz comment and let me know.

for the Enchantress
str based - pally/paladin
dex based - Bowchantress

for the Bear
int based - Smartybear
dex based - Bowbear (but i have also heard Ballet bear)

for the Archer
int based - Wizbird/Clever Birdie (hats off to whoever thought of that one)
str based - Warbird

there we go... that was lame... but its been stuck in my head so i thought ied put it out there
also thanks to royce for the updated list

flaimdude
07-07-2010, 08:45 PM
Str based bear is just bear, afaik. :) And isn't int bear smart bear? How about for str archer... buff bird? Haha. XD

Avadonna
07-07-2010, 09:37 PM
I thought a dex Mage was a bowchantress?
A int bear is a bearchantress

I call str based birds, blade birds.

Royce
07-07-2010, 10:47 PM
Enchantress
Paladin/Battlemage/Spellsword (I noticed you dropped this one. Peer pressure? ;) )
Bowchantress

Warrior
Smartybear
Bowbear

Archer
Wizbird/Clever Birdie
Warbird

Potawto
07-07-2010, 10:50 PM
Royce has got it!

Kirei
07-07-2010, 11:26 PM
Enchantress
Paladin/Battlemage/Spellsword (I noticed you dropped this one. Peer pressure? ;) )

ya kinda, also i got a few emails wondering what a spellsword was... i just think its more acurite then paladin because generaly paladins use healing and holy type magic and what we use is more battle magic also i dont like battlemage becuase thats what i would call a mage that specs in battle magic.... the problem with all these names is that there isent that much difference in all the spells so you cant really say your one or the other

also ya great list, alot better then mine so ill update this and there we go

King Richie
07-08-2010, 02:46 AM
I thought of clever birdy !! im sooo cool !! =) i love getting angry in PvP ... new words and names just seem to slip out ... for example this is what happened during the creation of clever birdy .... HOW THE FU*K CAN A FU*CKIN CLEVER BIRDY WITH A WAND AND A DOLL BEAT ME AND MY BOW !!!

Kirei
07-08-2010, 06:38 PM
lol nice, thats the best kinda name, one thought of when in a rage