PDA

View Full Version : still able to do Halloween boss.

Magecreater
11-04-2011, 03:34 PM
Idk if its a bug r wat not, but we r still able to join the halloween event dungeon. People who were doing it before update r able to click continue from their main page and start a a new round and kill boss for Halloween items.

JSL
11-04-2011, 04:08 PM
Looking into it!

Thanks, Magecreater.

superrolltop
11-04-2011, 04:28 PM
thankskilljoy...naarc

Magecreater
11-04-2011, 04:29 PM
Ur welcome JSL! :)
and I'm sorry u feel this way Superrolltop

Skeletonlord
11-04-2011, 04:33 PM
None of my friends do Halloween event anymore

superrolltop
11-04-2011, 04:35 PM
im not sorry in the least....been what....20 minutes? and here you are crying on the forums.....

brown nosing at its finest....

drewcapu
11-04-2011, 04:46 PM
I was done after the first night, hehe

Whirlzap
11-04-2011, 05:00 PM
im not sorry in the least....been what....20 minutes? and here you are crying on the forums.....

Bro, be happy it was still there.
Would've been gone in the first place.
Reporting unnecessary game errors isn't brown nosing.
Trying to take advantage of it or obviously expressing you want more of the exploit makes YOU the wrong one here.

Yvonnel
11-04-2011, 05:03 PM

Wth! Hey most of us like to help the devs out when something doesn't work right.

Can't stand a troll Sheesh!

Riccits
11-05-2011, 07:32 AM
ya halloween maps still there lol, but i cant see them anymore :anonymous:

LwMark
11-05-2011, 11:17 AM
I to am playin the halloween map stil

DJMdivine
11-05-2011, 01:33 PM
Yea Clicked "continue" and it threw me in a pumpkin run. So this should be thrown out ASAP, hopefully... Don't want people exploiting these pinks for money purposes later on.

Gluttony
11-05-2011, 01:40 PM
Yea Clicked "continue" and it threw me in a pumpkin run. So this should be thrown out ASAP, hopefully... Don't want people exploiting these pinks for money purposes later on.

For a short time the maps were gone using the join game filter, but they're back now. Devs got wind of this before the end of the work day on Friday and chose to leave it, as hard as I saw some players farming those maps I doubt a few more day's access is going to hurt the market at all.

Magecreater
11-05-2011, 01:48 PM

Again I'm sorry u feel this way. But I am not paying no mind to ur rude comments sorry. And I don't believe I was crying? Just relax bc they were going to fix it anyway.oh and also it wasn't 20 min after I reported about 2 hours after knowing, so next time u try to say something get ur facts straight plz and thnx :)

Ixillicus
11-06-2011, 07:28 AM

I don't think you understand the nature of the STS community. Those of us who take the time not just play the game, but to actively engage ourselves on the forum are usually doing so because we enjoy the game and want to make it a better place. We don't want to exploit every little thing we find. The devs are very responsive to the community and improve the game and fix the game based on our feedback. They reward us by being awesome, all we have to do is help them with feedback about the game.

JaytB
11-06-2011, 07:35 AM

It's comments like these that will get you ba... Oh wait... You're already banned LOL

To the OP, nice find :)

Unmillione
11-06-2011, 07:44 AM
Nice find Magecreator! (sorry if I got it wrong) I hope devs can fix it!