PDA

View Full Version : Pocket Legends Version 2.1.1 has been released!

Cinco
02-07-2018, 11:31 AM
A new client for Pocket Legends has been released and will be making its way to an App Store near you soon:

New in version 2.1.1.0:
+ The Item Awakening system is now live! Enchant your weapons, shields and amulets with bonus stats.
+ Talk to Augey the Awakener in Shadow Towne to get started. Complete his quest to start Enchanting your equipment!
+ Note: Augey's friend Alfie can be found on Planet Ok'Tal and will also Enchant items (once you've helped his buddy).

For more detail on the Item Awakening system check this out: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?416778-Pocket-Legends-New-System-Preview-Item-Awakenings

...and get ready for a brand new Valentine's Event for 2018 ;-)

Waug
02-07-2018, 12:10 PM
Wow, pl finally has Fullscreen.
Health regeneration is too low for endgame set, compared to the HP boost it got, please make it at least 5% of total hp?
I'd still advocate for more dmg migration from gun's auto damage to skill damage. Thx

RazerGlords
02-07-2018, 12:57 PM
yes!!! thanks Cinco

#Opmage#
02-07-2018, 01:10 PM
thx for the update bro

xzLegendszx
02-07-2018, 01:19 PM
Finally xdd

Draebatad
02-07-2018, 02:03 PM
Wow, pl finally has Fullscreen.

Which device? IPhone X? The display wasn't quite full screen on that one.

Draebatad
02-07-2018, 02:05 PM
Quests on all characters now read 0/0.

Cinco
02-07-2018, 02:22 PM
I'll look into the issue. Thanks! :-)

Draebatad
02-07-2018, 02:22 PM
Thank you :)

XghostzX
02-07-2018, 02:52 PM
Liking the new app icon display, looks cool with the blue lightning 👌🏻

Draebatad
02-07-2018, 03:02 PM
Liking the new app icon display, looks cool with the blue lightning ����

Yeah! The app store details for PL are also updated and looking great.

The quests completed are now correctly displayed on characters.

XghostzX
02-07-2018, 03:06 PM
Yeah! The app store details for PL are also updated and looking great.

The quests completed are now correctly displayed on characters.

When 226/227 quests completed is considered “correct” #onlyPLplayersunderstand

Terrordon
02-07-2018, 03:30 PM
No update on apple app store :grumpy:

Cinco
02-07-2018, 03:32 PM
No update on apple app store :grumpy:

The new version generally takes a few hours to proliferate to all App Stores. Hopefully shouldn't be too much longer! :-)

Mine AGK
02-07-2018, 03:32 PM
The chances of getting the best stats are so low that some people are spending 50-150 plat or more to even get the best stats.

Terrordon
02-07-2018, 03:34 PM
Thanks Cinco, *keeps refreshing app store*

Mine AGK
02-07-2018, 04:24 PM
The amount of plat spent to unlock even the 3rd slot is sad. Ive spend over 150 plat just fully unlocking the 3 slots. Just to get some trash enchantments. This is insane. Too much plat for something that gives us a CHANCE of getting good stats. This is ridiculous.

Mothwing
02-07-2018, 04:28 PM
And with this update comes the final nail in the coffin for competitive twinking.

Thanks!

Cinco
02-07-2018, 04:31 PM
And with this update comes the final nail in the coffin for competitive twinking.

Thanks!

YW! ... tho you may want to reserve this comment for when the level requirement drops to 1 ;-)

Mine AGK
02-07-2018, 04:38 PM
YW! ... tho you may want to reserve this comment for when the level requirement drops to 1 ;-)

I seem to have a better chance at gambling away my plat for a some elixirs on farming then wasting 500 of it on a CHANCE of getting good enchantments along with unlocking the 3rd slot.

Dolloway
02-07-2018, 04:48 PM
Duplicate post.

Mothwing
02-07-2018, 04:50 PM

Oh Cinco, professional as always.

Your lack of insight in this community will be your company’s downfall.

Cinco
02-07-2018, 04:59 PM
Oh Cinco, professional as always.

Your lack of insight in this community will be your company’s downfall.

No argument here! I am astonishingly out of touch.

MOLYA
02-07-2018, 05:00 PM
Nice update..uhh but they are some players that plat offers does'nt for them.they even cant buy plat so what should we do about this?

FestiveCarol
02-07-2018, 05:08 PM
I know I said I wanted full screen for my iPhone X, but is there some way I can switch it back? Absolutely cannot play with this massive screen :(

Dolloway
02-07-2018, 05:19 PM
Respectfully, I am deeply concerned that you may very well be compromising the integrity of the level 71 tournament by putting out this content in the middle of the tournament. The content could have been implemented only to level 100 or levels 75-100 as a test phase for now. Instead, the content was implemented in such a way that teams now have to scramble to do these new quests and pay 10 plat each roll to have a chance at receiving the best stats that they desire. They could theoretically spend hundreds of plat and still not get the stats that they desire, potentially putting them at a huge disadvantage to the teams who do manage to get lucky on these rolls.

There's no argument that 100 more damage will put people at a significant advantage over you in twink pvp. For those who only have gold, how do they overcome the fact that they can never receive the best stats because gold rolls take away the best possible rolls?

It seems to me that whoever has the most plat and luck will be at the biggest advantage in this tournament rather than the team who either practiced the most or possesses the most 'skill'. Whoever does win the tournament will forever have to bare the burden of individuals questioning whether they truly earned the tournament shield or if they simply spent the most plat or received the most luck on rolls, which I believe is not something the winners of the tournament will enjoy or one of the ideas in mind that Jen had when creating the tournament.

Mine AGK
02-07-2018, 05:52 PM
Respectfully, I am deeply concerned that you may very well be compromising the integrity of the level 71 tournament by putting out this content in the middle of the tournament. The content could have been implemented only to level 100 or levels 75-100 as a test phase for now. Instead, the content was implemented in such a way that teams now have to scramble to do these new quests and pay 10 plat each roll to have a chance at receiving the best stats that they desire. They could theoretically spend hundreds of plat and still not get the stats that they desire, potentially putting them at a huge disadvantage to the teams who do manage to get lucky on these rolls.

There's no argument that 100 more damage will put people at a significant advantage over you in twink pvp. For those who only have gold, how do they overcome the fact that they can never receive the best stats because gold rolls take away the best possible rolls?

It seems to me that whoever has the most plat and luck will be at the biggest advantage in this tournament rather than the team who either practiced the most or possesses the most 'skill'. Whoever does win the tournament will forever have to bare the burden of individuals questioning whether they truly earned the tournament shield or if they simply spent the most plat or received the most luck on rolls, which I believe is not something the winners of the tournament will enjoy or one of the ideas in mind that Jen had when creating the tournament.

Very much well said dolloway. People have spent tons of plat on unlocking and trying to get the best stats on this amulets. Using 100+ plat to even unlock 1 extra enchantment slot. So people here spending plat on getting good enchantments and now its pay to win even more then it was with 2h weapons becoming OP. This game has been catering to people who throw hundreds of $$ a week just to keep up in pvp. No skill is required much anymore as it is. These amulets just add to that skill not being required because we have to spend a ridiculous amount just to get good stats.

dmt
02-07-2018, 05:54 PM
amazing [emoji173]️

Nipunsky
02-07-2018, 06:44 PM
No argument here! I am astonishingly out of touch.Lol Cinco you savage [emoji23][emoji23]
I LOVE the update and have loved nearly every single one of them :)
Keep up the awesome work, finally made an account so i can actually thank you for everything.
P.s. the game runs like butter on my phone now and the full screen looks sooooo good ;-; thank you so much

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

3pc
02-07-2018, 07:32 PM
Not a fan of this update i wont lie.. will cost me so much just to get the best stuff again but ty for the updates looking forward to valetines update

Kurvy
02-07-2018, 07:34 PM
It was hard enough with the amulets being released during the tourney. This update will make it unfair in everyway, we should either pause the tournament for a few months or just quit it altogether. A tourney is a competition to see who is best. I do not want to play in a tourney where plat decides who wins. On the other hand, i am extremely happy to see STS putting more attention into PL. im liking what i see, although we should focus on fixing what we already have, and then start adding more stuff.

(Also loving these fresh offers)
Thank you sts. Special thanks to cinco for putting up with us.

Draebatad
02-07-2018, 08:12 PM
Not a fan of this update i wont lie.. will cost me so much just to get the best stuff again but ty for the updates looking forward to valetines update

Try using gold to unlock all slots and then plat to refine your stats. I spent ~100k gold to unlock three slots, and then around 50 plat to get stats that I liked.

Draebatad
02-07-2018, 08:32 PM
As for the new stats available from awakened and enchanted items. I think it will be good for not only pve but also pvp. Not everyone will have the same stats. You can focus on tanky or offensive stats or a mix of both. Should make pvp more interesting, especially after enchanted items are pretty well distributed throughout the game at all zones. And this will happen over time. Seems fun to me. Variety is good.

“Variety is the very spice of life, That gives it all its flavor" - William Cowper, The Task, 1785.

yannjoel
02-08-2018, 03:56 AM
Nice one (y) I like that you only made it for lvl 50+ otherwise lolvl pvp would be dead now

Fwend
02-08-2018, 04:02 AM
Its a new era for PL where you can customise items to make them more powerful. It changes the game play.

For those pay to win, it is new and exciting, all the different possibilities for pvp, choosing more damage, dodge, armor etc.

The interesting thing is that everyone will have different statistics. Its not just about the pure stat gun anymore, now its added with item awakening.

This will affect twinking tremendously, those free to play will have to try to purchase items awakened from others with pl gold.

With that in mind, can you please add a feature which shows the amount of enhancements to each item when viewed?

At the moment the only way I can see the added bonuses of enhancements is through the npc Alfie and Augey the Awakener.

Fwend
02-08-2018, 04:11 AM
Its a new era for PL. Where you can customise items to make yourself more powerful.

For pay to win players its exciting and interesting the different possibilities are endless.

Can you make an option when you view your item in stash or trade (that is awakened) that the enhancements are seen as well?

Currently the only way these additional statistics can be seen is through Alfie and Augey the Awakener.

Draebatad
02-08-2018, 04:34 AM
Can you make an option when you view your item in stash or trade (that is awakened) that the enhancements are seen as well?

Currently the only way these additional statistics can be seen is through Alfie and Augey the Awakener.

This already exists. Just click on the icon for the item, sunny. The details are there, whether it be cs, stash, trades or your own inventory. You can see if an item is awakened or not and the associated stats from any enchantments. The icon is the box directly to the left of requirements for the item, or as seen below, to the left of the item name. :)

Nipunsky
02-08-2018, 04:54 AM
As for the new stats available from awakened and enchanted items. I think it will be good for not only pve but also pvp. Not everyone will have the same stats. You can focus on tanky or offensive stats or a mix of both. Should make pvp more interesting, especially after enchanted items are pretty well distributed throughout the game at all zones. And this will happen over time. Seems fun to me. Variety is good.

“Variety is the very spice of life, That gives it all its flavor" - William Cowper, The Task, 1785.Exactly.

Nipunsky
02-08-2018, 05:50 AM
Is this a bug? I'm getting this every time i log in
I guess there should be the PL logo instead of the white bar thingy :3https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180208/08ecc73efccac3ca2425e97895e7dc39.jpg

xzLegendszx
02-08-2018, 09:39 AM
So you Need to pay literally Platinum to ench.. something?

Gesendet von meinem SM-T585 mit Tapatalk

Draebatad
02-08-2018, 01:28 PM
So you Need to pay literally Platinum to ench.. something?

It's only ten plat to awaken an item, after that you can roll for stats for five plat or 5k gold. Slots are randomly unlocked as you reroll stats. Try out some of the new plat offers, which also now work on Android devices. If you don't want to spend plat, don't worry, someone else will. Enchanted items will be all over the game before too long.

Jilsponie
02-08-2018, 02:14 PM
The 71 tournament should be done already. It began on January 20. STS allowed PLENTY of time for the tournament to be held prior to the release of the awakenings update. It's a mobile mmo pvp tourney. It shouldn't be halfway done three weeks after it started. It shouldn't take longer to conduct the competition than it takes to complete the Olympics. For real.
I'd like to express my appreciation to STS for not delaying a game update simply because Jen was unable to hold a pvp tourney thay took less than 18 days. If y'all wanna be upset with someone's incompetence resulting in awakenings being released mid-tourney.... That person is Jen.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThe person kind enough to put this together has absolutely nothing to do with people getting their matches done... also things like this with these many teams, do not go fast. I'm not even in the tournament and I'm disappointed sts didn't wait.

I believe it has been mentioned before updates have been coming too close together, many haven't been able to craft new armor because they spent most of the time since its release farming amulets, that wouldn't be available after the update.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Draebatad
02-08-2018, 04:15 PM
For me, the time, plat and gold required to awaken and enchant was very reasonable. Total spent to enchant all three slots on six items was 600k gold and 200 plat (rounding up). Again, I suggest using gold to unlock slots then plat to get the premium stats you'd like. Good luck :)

Cinco
02-08-2018, 06:54 PM
Tournaments are great.

Updates are great.

Other players are your friends.

Thanks for the feedback! :-)