PDA

View Full Version : Verification Codes unpon email change.

Integrity
02-08-2018, 01:08 PM
"Hello Support, I would Of Hoped.... To Make this A Thread on Forums Page, sadly i can't because i couldn't just make a forum and post on The AL Forum page , Id have to wait For a Dev's Confirmation to actually allow me to post, Not sure what the process is."

Im in,hiii:) (Excuse my English, Im tryinggg)

Lets just get right to the point Though, Currently Theres a Ton of Email Changes On Characters,Even from me Personally..yes guilty, Something Quiet Unusual Happened The other day because of this Though.

Will get to it:) . Stay TOONED ,READ.

We can Literally Change Our accounts Email Into Anybody's Gmail account, the game does not ask for verification codes to confirm If this is indeed "Your Gmail" it just allows it.

as long as it's Not already taken by another player(AL User), Can be anybody's global random Gmail account, Not even AL related.
player does not even have access to that specified random Gmail change.

It will Allow it.
-

A In-game Verification Code Should be Applied When ever A player Changes He(Or)she's Email Account, To Verify This is indeed is He/shes Gmail Account .

FOR EVERY EMAIL THERE IS A GMAIL.

Believe it or not, Your game has became Much More global Then it Used to be back in 2014.

You have people from Puerto rico, Asia, america,Korea All places.

We are in 2018 and nothing But The In-game Content Has Changed, No security Work.

(Even though we pay quiet a lot for Your delicious Platinum, Never lasts xD)

For Example, Not saying that happens Often, But it Does Happen, Trust me i know from experience:

*Changes Email Quickly Into Random Email*

*Later on...*

*Attempt to Change Email Into Something else(Mostlikley Not even Yours)*

*(Clueless Active !!(((((Gmail))))!!! Owner )Received Mail:O*

*Responded in denial to Games Auto mail For email change*:) (hes clueless)

*You Are Unaware, 3 days pass and you have been perma banned for ? Account Sharing?*

We pay Real Life Money. Not all , Not specifically Everyone. (Money=plat)89.99:)

We pay real life money.
Quiet a handful do.

Is it okay..?
Can i request Verification Codes Upon Email Change? For Future AL security.

Also Not everybody in AL is 12.Lol

However Game does have a minority Of 12yr Olds, They Change Emails When ever.
Any Random Email.
You know, Kids.

Lack of Common sense.

Strangers.

There's Hardly Even any 12 year old playing The game.
When they do:) im sure their parents Pay for their plat, They still change email to what ever they want. No Verification needed.(real money though)

Needs some simple Security Changes upon Email Changes, Upon Age Limit We are not kids, Most of us HAVE kids , the game is GREAT thank you , maybe am speaking for my self xD sorry .

Sincerely,

My friend Lost her Account By changing her email into random, Active clueless gmail owner responded in Denial.
Now shes Perma banned, Player from 2013 perma banned for "Attempting to trade/sell Account" Johnson.

Maybe i could of did better Typing but i am not English. I tried.
(Also justg your inbox is full im guessing you dont want to help your community) you are our GUY The CEO ...

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk