PDA

View Full Version : banned issue

Ankur Singh Sikarwar
02-09-2018, 08:27 AM
i never understand why sts banned without warning atleast do. a warning even u r foing forward adding things and doing great work. but if you bann us fir illegal plat that even. we didnt do thats kinda lame. cause if someone put the stuff in auc the. innocent will prolly buy. and the result is well know i m playing from past 4 years and loving it but banning stuff to. harsh alot. of already quit from my time if you do like that you prolly made alot quit.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

IsamI
02-09-2018, 08:33 AM
i never understand why sts banned without warning atleast do. a warning even u r foing forward adding things and doing great work. but if you bann us fir illegal plat that even. we didnt do thats kinda lame. cause if someone put the stuff in auc the. innocent will prolly buy. and the result is well know i m playing from past 4 years and loving it but banning stuff to. harsh alot. of already quit from my time if you do like that you prolly made alot quit.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using TapatalkSts never banned permanently in first attempt,,, first time they will banned for 3 days

Sent from my 2014818 using Tapatalk

Ankur Singh Sikarwar
02-09-2018, 08:37 AM
they just banned alot people in single hit lol and we dont break anyrule e.e they made plat thimgs tradable so if someone cheat wat will be our fault how we know that the stuff is cheated or not e.e we are innocent one.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Cinco
02-09-2018, 09:28 AM
We ban for reasons.