PDA

View Full Version : Tiers

Lethoiun
02-09-2018, 08:45 PM
Okay so tier points are really strenuous to reach gold about 311 runs needed
So the average players cant reach this?
Average players have like 30 points ATM vs other people at 600 points which is about 105 runs

Thoughts

Goblin event better not be like this xD

Deathlyreaper
02-09-2018, 09:19 PM
I totally agree. To reach Gold Tier in 2 weeks you would need to run 22-23 times a day. That's around 19-20 energies. Which is 4 hours of crafting time. You also have to spend time to farm energy, which can be slow if you don't have a speed set (usually the case for average players). And the average player usually farm with randoms which can also be slow. An average player simply does not have this much time in a day to spend AL

Either change the points needed or make hugthulu award more points

Abuze
02-09-2018, 10:03 PM
Yea as said on other threads, the point rank system for this event is being treated the same way as any other energy based event. The issue with this is that those other energy based events have multiple bosses while this event only mainly has 1(prime not worth mentioning cuz the avarage player will only see this boss once or twice).
Hopefully it's not too late for STS to reconsider the rank system :)
While crafting forged kits can be done faster due the lower CD to craft forged kits, player still need to log on a regular basis and farm energy essense, while this helps the players who spent hours on AL it's pretty inadequate for those who have a more limited time for AL.

will0
02-10-2018, 06:11 PM
the event map is big .. take long time to get to main boss.. they have been increasing the tier rank points upwards since halloween event.

Oakmaiden
02-10-2018, 07:36 PM
Yes map size and mobs take more time and ppl run for boss, skipping mini bosses.this makes it difficult to do daily quest. The fences are a lil annoying also. Merk should give points. The Elixers also should last longer to compensate. I do like the new maps. They r more interesting than old map. The exit portal should be moved though. I was sucked out as Huggy died. I could see the love chest I missed out on.

Jawr
02-10-2018, 07:56 PM
Map is too big and too messy, but ain't bad at all, the only thing I don't like is low drop rate from boss..

Rehired
02-10-2018, 09:03 PM
311 runs you say? Let the quest - BEGIN!

Suentous PO
02-10-2018, 09:37 PM
Yeah, tiers too high and boss points are too low ( besides that merk should pay out too)

Rehired
02-10-2018, 09:41 PM
Yeah, tiers too high and boss points are too low ( besides that merk should pay out too)

Yeah Merk. Pay your taxes...

will0
02-10-2018, 10:20 PM
i havent seen any gold merks after so many runs .. wth ...