PDA

View Full Version : Lucky Happiness bonus in Mausoleum

Screenshotz
02-10-2018, 12:04 PM
I’m wondering if you guys think it’s worth using Lucky stats in maus for the 20% gl. Or do you prefer using a pet that gives more hp, damage etc.

Ucamaeben
02-10-2018, 06:54 PM
I think it depends on; 1. The party, 2. How your geared, 3. Your surviveability.

I personally don’t look at stats much when I pug unless I’m running a 2 warrior party.

Goodluck and May arlor line your coffers with mucho gold!

mssweety
02-12-2018, 02:02 AM
i think you should be using a pet which helps your party. since there are many curses.. stuns etc it would be better to consider using nekro,glow, cheaper options nilbog breeze ect. something which makes the run easier for the whole team.

has nothing to do with ur question but it would be really nice if ppl would switch their pets at bosses aswell. theres no use of a glow or neither nekro or breeze or what ever. if the point is to support the team consider pets which either reduces armor from boss.. or gives boss dmg.. like grimm.. maria.. ect.

greetings sweety.

Sent from my SM-J730F using Tapatalk

intizamfamily888
02-12-2018, 12:46 PM
Lucky stats are usable if u combine it with glow aa and nightmare set

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

Thewolfbull
02-12-2018, 02:24 PM
Slot a good AA like Glow/nilb and it's fine but if your stats are low it might be a bad idea and you end up losing more on ankhs than u make from the extra gold loot