PDA

View Full Version : What Happened to Deary Island?

Kaziscate
02-11-2018, 07:45 PM
I tried farming for the place (for curiosity and scientific purposes), but got no luck finding a single portal. Is it gone? Is there a Deary Dimension coming soon? Am I just being impatient and over dramatic because I'm really bored and got nothing better to do on my spare time? Eh well if you see a deary island portal lemme know.

Oakmaiden
02-11-2018, 09:08 PM
Farm Southern Sea, I open the portal there.

scarysmerf
02-11-2018, 09:31 PM
Do you have arcane deary? if not hunting for it is impossible you can't find the island without one.

PsychoNuke
02-11-2018, 10:26 PM
Its rare but I do see now and then arcane deary appearing on random maps, disappears very quick with no portal spawns.
I think yeah, owning a arcane deary is the only way to go to deary island now :)

Flamesofanger
02-12-2018, 09:34 AM
I frequently enter deary island and loot a decent amount of lockeds sometimes, its not that rare.

PsychoNuke
02-13-2018, 11:16 PM
I frequently enter deary island and loot a decent amount of lockeds sometimes, its not that rare.

Without a arcane deary? Please let us know the frequent locations. Ty.

Flamesofanger
02-14-2018, 09:03 AM
Without a arcane deary? Please let us know the frequent locations. Ty.

I have an arcane deary pet send me a pm then send a party invite if you wanna see it yourself, and it doesn't depend on your location (Except for pvp maps, the portals don't spawn there.) It all depends on how lucky you are.

We can also do runs together and and see how many times a portal opens.

Kaziscate
02-17-2018, 10:19 PM
I have an arcane deary pet, I was just wondering if anyone managed to still get a portal to deary island open today.

Lethoiun
02-17-2018, 10:36 PM
I have an arcane deary pet, I was just wondering if anyone managed to still get a portal to deary island open today.

Yes it opens after killing a boss

SkyMage
02-18-2018, 08:10 AM
How to tell real and fake portals, because I get teleported to towns instead.

Sent from my SM-J500F using Tapatalk

Alwarez
02-18-2018, 08:22 AM
How to tell real and fake portals, because I get teleported to towns instead.

You have a red circle icon in buffs when it's a portal to island (old asset image from essence for blood gems)

SkyMage
02-18-2018, 08:29 AM
You have a red circle icon in buffs when it's a portal to island (old asset image from essence for blood gems)Oh... so you have somekind of red circle below the portal if it's real... (never really observed)