PDA

View Full Version : ideas for a new campaign

Skeletonlord
11-05-2011, 02:39 AM
Hey guys skeletonlord here!

I have been thinking about a new campaign after Mt Fang, and this is what I came up with:

SeaAdventure(this isn't the name)

There will be 4 levels in this map, and a underwater town.

1. This is the first map of the campaign, and involves a mini shark boss and boss called TheSeaKing and Qween. These will drop special loot if lucky, such as SeaHelm Of The King, or SeaSwords. Some will drop tridents or shark pets. The environment will be underwater
2. This is the second map of the campaign and one of the hardest. The environment will be at a beach and drops special loot off crabs. Some examples might be crab claws or costumes. The boss will be a Sandcastle Monster, and drops Extra backpack space.
3. This level goes back in water again, and you have to fight a loch ness monster at the end. I'm not sure what drops is given yet.
4. This is the final map of the campaign and involves land and sea. The level will start in sea and finish on land.

Please tell me what you think of my ideas! If you have anything to add please post here

RedRyder
11-05-2011, 06:37 AM
Nice, but they don't take ideas from the community for campaigns lol. Judging from the past, the only thing we contribute to are item ideas through contests, game content design changes (gear), and bugs. Not campaigns

Imsebastiaanl
11-05-2011, 07:01 AM
Hey guys skeletonlord here!

I have been thinking about a new campaign after Mt Fang, and this is what I came up with:

SeaAdventure(this isn't the name)

There will be 4 levels in this map, and a underwater town.

1. This is the first map of the campaign, and involves a mini shark boss and boss called TheSeaKing and Qween. These will drop special loot if lucky, such as SeaHelm Of The King, or SeaSwords. Some will drop tridents or shark pets. The environment will be underwater
2. This is the second map of the campaign and one of the hardest. The environment will be at a beach and drops special loot off crabs. Some examples might be crab claws or costumes. The boss will be a Sandcastle Monster, and drops Extra backpack space.
3. This level goes back in water again, and you have to fight a loch ness monster at the end. I'm not sure what drops is given yet.
4. This is the final map of the campaign and involves land and sea. The level will start in sea and finish on land.

Please tell me what you think of my ideas! If you have anything to add please post here
Good job really, I love the ideas. Only, I think 4 levels is not enough. But the ideas with ending on land and the water ideas I love. Also the bosses are good. Good job!

Imsebastiaanl
11-05-2011, 07:03 AM
Nice, but they don't take ideas from the community for campaigns lol. Judging from the past, the only thing we contribute to are item ideas through contests, game content design changes (gear), and bugs. Not campaigns
Maybe your right, but maybe its the first time! We dont know...

Skeletonlord
11-05-2011, 08:47 AM
thanks for your comments guys

KTpantyhose
11-05-2011, 03:40 PM
haha! this is a sweet idea!