PDA

View Full Version : Proc not working on tainted

Lethoiun
02-12-2018, 02:25 AM
I switched the proc over to the dmg proc and it's still dropping heal and Mana like the proc I switched from

Lojack
02-12-2018, 12:42 PM
This is working for me. Exactly which weapons are you using?

Lethoiun
02-12-2018, 02:14 PM
Tainted staff

Lojack
02-12-2018, 02:44 PM
Still works for me. Does it happen every time you use it?

Lethoiun
02-12-2018, 05:47 PM
Still works for me. Does it happen every time you use it?

Yes

I have this proc but it's dropping heal and mana and 10% crit like the other proc

Lethoiun
02-12-2018, 05:52 PM
It drops heal Mana and crit and 200 dmg but also drops a bomb and purple plus sign that I can't pick up neither can mobs

will0
02-12-2018, 09:46 PM
the pick up are too small to pick up the pets should also be able to pick

Spell
02-13-2018, 12:33 AM
the proc is working but even after u switch to the second proc via crafting, the staff still procs the original proc PLUS the second proc.

and i agree make it so pets pick up these procs so they r ALOT more fun in pvp. enemies pets would pick up the debuffs which imo are waaaay too small - pvp wise

pve wise the proc drops need to have a larger pickup range imo. so mobs dont have to walk directly over these teeny tiny pacs.just near them.

also the procs dont last long enough imo. please increase the time that they stay up ;-;
i mean before they are picked up.not the duration the buff/debuff lasts on a player

Lethoiun
02-13-2018, 12:37 AM
the proc is working but even after u switch to the second proc via crafting, the staff still procs the original proc PLUS the second proc.

and i agree make it so pets pick up these procs so they r ALOT more fun in pvp. enemies pets would pick up the debuffs which imo are waaaay too small - pvp wise

pve wise the proc drops need to have a larger pickup range imo. so mobs dont have to walk directly over these teeny tiny pacs.just near them.

So apparently both procs work when you switch

Anyways after much difficulty I don't even think mobs pick up debuffs, I've gotten them in a thog pull with a bomb or poison debuff in middle and they never pick it up

will0
02-13-2018, 03:15 AM
totally agree all my issue with the process

Lethoiun
02-13-2018, 05:05 PM
Still isn't working for me lojack, tainted staff debuff proc doesn't work and still uses the buff proc that I switched from