PDA

View Full Version : Where does the Rarest Legendary drops (AO2)?

maneut
07-08-2010, 02:02 AM
Ok, based on what I've seen and asked about... I came to the following conclusion... Please correct me if I am wrong :) I hope to update the information if someone can help fill in the blanks :)

AO2 Map 1 - Drops the rare Daggers and Talons (I saw both of these drop before)

AO2 Map 2 - ???

AO2 Map 3 - Drops the Wands (unconfirmed rumors, can someone verify this info?)
Also a very good map for some quick exp with exp pots used!

AO2 Map 4 - Drops the Plasma Swords (Thanks to Haroldiv's info!)

AO2 Map 5 - Drops the Blasters (Boss of left turn at T-junction)
Drops the Dark Matter Staffs (Boss of right turn at T-junction)
I also observe some very nice Dex Items from this level

AO2 Map 6 - Drops all the "Common" Pinks? Thoth, Horus, Isis, Crossbows, Scarabs, etc

Hope this is useful for those that are aiming to farm for a particular item! :)

haroldiv
07-08-2010, 03:32 AM
Level 4 - only one boss and he drops plasma

level 5 - two boss. left drops blasters right drops staffs

maneut
07-08-2010, 03:36 AM
Level 4 - only one boss and he drops plasma

level 5 - two boss. left drops blasters right drops staffs

Thanks! Will update info :)

BeardedBear
07-08-2010, 01:43 PM
Holy crap. You have 5x characters at lvl 45. I'd like to see how many hours you have clocked.

RedRyder
07-08-2010, 02:28 PM
since when were items game level specific? i thought it was all random within campaigns....

Jstizar
07-08-2010, 03:15 PM
since when were items game level specific? i thought it was all random within campaigns....

They decided to make it interesting for AO2.

Cinco
07-08-2010, 03:16 PM

It is this way for other dungeon campaigns but not for AO2. In AO2 the bosses have specific loot items that they drop.
(I won't say which bosses drop what - but it doesn't matter as it looks like you guys are doing a great job of determining that on your own :) )

- Cinco

maneut
07-08-2010, 10:12 PM
Holy crap. You have 5x characters at lvl 45. I'd like to see how many hours you have clocked.

Hehe.. well it really didn't took me that long.. just be willing to part with some of your Gold and spend on the EXP pots and run AO2 map 3 like mad :p just basic grinding :)

Jstizar
07-09-2010, 12:42 AM
It is this way for other dungeon campaigns but not for AO2. In AO2 the bosses have specific loot items that they drop.
(I won't say which bosses drop what - but it doesn't matter as it looks like you guys are doing a great job of determining that on your own :) )

- Cinco

So the r'loxx on one level will drop the same thing as on another?

maneut
07-09-2010, 05:12 AM
So the r'loxx on one level will drop the same thing as on another?

Hmm.. now that I re-read Cinco's post.. he did mention, quote :"In AO2 the bosses have specific loot items that they drop. " and not level...

Eh, Devs.. can drop some more hints :)?? Please, Please, hehe...

Theremin
07-10-2010, 06:23 AM
Hehe. That's good information to have. I'd like to add that I've received some interesting random pink drops in map 2, but I farmed it for about two hours last night, and saw nothing noteworthy. That isn't to say there isn't anything in that dungeon, I found that the named boss drops a TON of enchantress loot, and some purples, and he even dropped a Scorpion Helm of Isis (Level 45) for me, but that was about the most noteworthy item I saw the boss drop thus far. I did see three Desert Eagle Talons of Thoth drop in map 1 this evening as well, almost in succession, which was rather nice.

Yay for favorable RNG?

maneut
07-11-2010, 01:53 AM
Ok, just read in the Trader's Market section that Wands drop in Map 3.. unconfirmed rumor..