PDA

View Full Version : Error collecting sales in auction after 2-12-18 update

doomdoomdoom
02-12-2018, 06:07 PM
When I tried to collect some sales from Auction, it gave me an error that said “an error occurred while retrieving your auction”. I ended up not getting the gold or the items back in my inventory. These are items I placed on auction prior to the update and tried to collect after I upgraded to the new lvl cap 46 version of the game. I have screenshots and will send to support. But wanted to bring the issue up to the developers and warn people to collect their auction items before you upgrade.

japan
02-12-2018, 06:09 PM
These issues will be resolved once the Android and all other versions of Dark Legends are updated.

Futumsh
02-12-2018, 07:23 PM
I think this is just an incorrect error message from hitting the button to collect gold for the same item more than once. The logs show that the gold was successfully retrieved in a previous attempt.

doomdoomdoom
02-12-2018, 11:41 PM
I think this is just an incorrect error message from hitting the button to collect gold for the same item more than once. The logs show that the gold was successfully retrieved in a previous attempt.

I don’t understand how I can click to collect gold from a sale more than once. The fact that I got that error every time that I tried to collect a sale is suspicious. I also don’t understand how it then said I had 1 slot used but it listed 3 items that I had for sale. I think that should be a signal that my auction sales were not in a correct state.

But thanks for having checked the logs. Thankfully it wasn’t much gold so not a big loss.

Iotus
02-13-2018, 01:57 AM
You should still get your money back in my opinion, if you have screenshots of it.

Bellemortexx
02-13-2018, 02:52 AM
When I tried to collect some sales from Auction, it gave me an error that said “an error occurred while retrieving your auction”. I ended up not getting the gold or the items back in my inventory. These are items I placed on auction prior to the update and tried to collect after I upgraded to the new lvl cap 46 version of the game. I have screenshots and will send to support. But wanted to bring the issue up to the developers and warn people to collect their auction items before you upgrade.Same happened to one of my accounts. I didn't check how much gold it was or if I got it tho. :/ was small items. But too late now. It didn't let me cancel an expired item either. Same error came up

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Futumsh
02-13-2018, 11:56 AM
It looks like with the new client, when you complete / cancel an auction, it does complete or cancel it properly, and you get the gold or item, but the ui doesn't update properly and shows the combined list from before and after the action. This will be fixed for the next client, but noone should lose anything from this.

Futumsh
02-13-2018, 12:47 PM
It looks like with the new client, when you complete / cancel an auction, it does complete or cancel it properly, and you get the gold or item, but the ui doesn't update properly and shows the combined list from before and after the action. This will be fixed for the next client, but noone should lose anything from this.

There was a way to fix this without a new client, so this should be fixed in a patch shortly.