PDA

View Full Version : Devs Buff Tainted weapons proc? (PvP) *suggestion*

Terrorshock1
02-13-2018, 12:53 AM
Ive been testing these procs in pvp and they are too rare

Example: Spam auto 80 times for one debuff that can be easily avoided not worth it makes the whole weapon useless(Not tryna sound rude)
Even as a tank axing the enemy to the "debuff" pack isnt enough
Keep in mind in pvp speed set is used therefore packs can be easily avoided

My suggestion is add more numbers of "debuff/buff packs"
Example: spam auto 12/16 times drops 6/7 packs
Or to make it better maybe the buffs can be granted instead of dropped as pack
5 secs? Make it 7? xD

Again just a suggestion

Keep this thread drama free

Thx

Sent from my P00A using Tapatalk

Circe
02-13-2018, 03:49 AM
one thing more.
Wanna be more visible.

Rehired
02-13-2018, 04:14 AM
one thing more.
Wanna be more visible.

+1. The tainted sets blue heart is just barely visible.

Perceval
02-13-2018, 04:23 AM
Also, it would make more sense it the debuff spawned from the target instead of you.

We don't all have axe throw.

+1 to more packs and maybe remove the *hit a target to proc* component. The proc only lasts 5 seconds :D at least let us stack buffs or debuffs before entering battle.

Spell
02-13-2018, 09:43 AM
make it so pets pick up the buff AND debuffs. this would make pvping with these weapons alot more interesting. especially if the drops remain as teeny tiny as they are. also let them stay up longer before vanishing please. a warrior in speed set doesnt even get enough time to axe pull an enemy into the debuff packs.

just my two cents ^^ hope sts considers tweeking the pacs.

TempelPh
02-13-2018, 10:19 AM
I m not for it, because it is balanced now :victorious:

Terrorshock1
02-13-2018, 12:24 PM
I m not for it, because it is balanced now :victorious:Buffing every tainted weapon shouldn't unbalance anything will make it more fun imo

Pvp with these weps will be like pvp without a proc spawn rates are too rare not to mention they disappear too fast u have 5 secs to pull them into a tiny proc

Sent from my P00A using Tapatalk

VROOMIGoRealFast
02-13-2018, 12:41 PM
Also, it would make more sense it the debuff spawned from the target instead of you.

We don't all have axe throw.

+1 to more packs and maybe remove the *hit a target to proc* component. The proc only lasts 5 seconds :D at least let us stack buffs or debuffs before entering battle.

The debuffs do spawn around the target, not around yourself

VROOMIGoRealFast
02-13-2018, 12:44 PM
I'll make the Tainted Love particle a bit more opaque so it's easier to see, and I'm going to be adding overhead text for each of the procs when picked up so you know which one you got a little easier. This will come out Thursday.

Avaree
02-13-2018, 01:24 PM
I'll make the Tainted Love particle a bit more opaque so it's easier to see, and I'm going to be adding overhead text for each of the procs when picked up so you know which one you got a little easier. This will come out Thursday.

Nice (: tx vroom

Rehired
02-13-2018, 01:26 PM

Did anyone tell you? You’re a fine young lad.

danishahmed
02-13-2018, 02:39 PM
I'll make the Tainted Love particle a bit more opaque so it's easier to see, and I'm going to be adding overhead text for each of the procs when picked up so you know which one you got a little easier. This will come out Thursday.Thank u guys for the affortd ! Also I've been using tainted weapons, the proc buff rate is very less in PvP will be good if the % is increased.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Midgard_papa
02-13-2018, 05:59 PM
I'll make the Tainted Love particle a bit more opaque so it's easier to see, and I'm going to be adding overhead text for each of the procs when picked up so you know which one you got a little easier. This will come out Thursday.Possible to increase the diameter is the ground aura? It's almost completely obfuscated by some vanities.

Amazing work on this event!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Perceval
02-13-2018, 07:43 PM
The debuffs do spawn around the target, not around yourself
Thanks!

/whatever amount of characters xD

Moscu
02-13-2018, 08:15 PM
Sounds cool, ty Mr. Vroom!

PsychoNuke
02-13-2018, 11:08 PM
@Vroom is it possible to make 2/2 Endless set buff available in Tainted set as well. It will make our life easy, I don't want to carry both sets when one is just an upgrade of other. 3/3 with weapon and 2/2 without. Kindly consider it.

WilliamTheFighter
02-14-2018, 03:59 PM
Ive been testing these procs in pvp and they are too rare

Example: Spam auto 80 times for one debuff that can be easily avoided not worth it makes the whole weapon useless(Not tryna sound rude)
Even as a tank axing the enemy to the "debuff" pack isnt enough
Keep in mind in pvp speed set is used therefore packs can be easily avoided

My suggestion is add more numbers of "debuff/buff packs"
Example: spam auto 12/16 times drops 6/7 packs
Or to make it better maybe the buffs can be granted instead of dropped as pack
5 secs? Make it 7? xD

Again just a suggestion

Keep this thread drama free

Thx

Sent from my P00A using TapatalkAgree

Inviato dal mio SM-J510FN utilizzando Tapatalk

boljackz
02-14-2018, 05:37 PM
Imo its much better to have atleast 3 packs just like the planar pendant proc and also make it a lilbit longer before its gone same as planar pendant pickups too :) also add some effects if you proc it just like planar pendant too :) tyvm SO BASICALLY PUT PLANAR PENDANT PROC ON TAINTED MORE EXCITEMENT IN PVP

Slim.
02-15-2018, 04:41 AM

Nice, thanks

Zynzyn
02-15-2018, 04:46 AM
My opinion is solely based on mage class weapons and it is not a reflection of the state of other class weapons.

Dragon Staff VS NEW Tainted Weapons,

I have all 3 types. Tried it on a boss, and the Dragon Staff kills the boss faster. Is it the proc or something else, but the DS is still killing Merkfin for example, way faster than the Tainted Weapons. I tested all three weapons one by one. Devs please try this and correct me if I am wrong.

So..is the newness really good enough? :sorrow:

emkochiu
02-15-2018, 05:24 AM
My opinion is solely based on mage class weapons and it is not a reflection of the state of other class weapons.

Dragon Staff VS NEW Tainted Weapons,

I have all 3 types. Tried it on a boss, and the Dragon Staff kills the boss faster. Is it the proc or something else, but the DS is still killing Merkfin for example, way faster than the Tainted Weapons. I tested all three weapons one by one. Devs please try this and correct me if I am wrong.

So..is the newness really good enough? :sorrow:

New weapon's debuff doesnt apply to bosses, it's maybe good for mobs or pvp but for end-game bosses, dragon staff is still the best.

PsychoNuke
02-15-2018, 11:20 AM

No love for endless particles vroom? :\

sinfuldito83
02-15-2018, 02:37 PM
+1 to grant the buff to be auto applied to both caster and enemy for the appropriate procs...

Alwarez
02-15-2018, 06:23 PM
New weapon's debuff doesnt apply to bosses, it's maybe good for mobs or pvp but for end-game bosses, dragon staff is still the best.

Yes, because they "invested gold into it"

Devildestro
03-07-2018, 03:29 AM
Insta in PvP is just bs , even noobs who don't even know how to hold a weapon are getting kills , there is no need of. Skills for it just luck .
Many people left PvP just coz of this insta in PvP .
And what ABT nm gears huh , if u had to destroy their importance like this why u even released them at 66 , some spent million on nightmare gears for PvP but are just messed up with that -_- .
Yeah m real ANGRY from your act 😡😡😡😡

|Ares|
03-07-2018, 03:59 AM
Insta in PvP is just bs , even noobs who don't even know how to hold a weapon are getting kills , there is no need of. Skills for it just luck .
And what ABT nm gears huh , if u had to destroy their importance like this why u even released them at 66 , some spent million on nightmare gears for PvP but are just messed up with that -_- .
Yeah m real ANGRY from your act ��������

I agree about instakills but nightmare gears been in game since like 8 months lol.. It was about time to get something new implemented into game.

Perceval
03-07-2018, 08:09 AM
Yeah m real ANGRY from your act 😡😡😡😡

The damage mausoleum mobs deal should be increased. At the same time, the nightmare set bonus should be buffed. That pretty much solves it.

Flamesofanger
03-07-2018, 08:24 AM
please remove instakill from pvp, this is just a mess now alot of people are leaving pvp...... -_-

PsychoNuke
03-07-2018, 10:05 AM
please remove instakill from pvp, this is just a mess now alot of people are leaving pvp...... -_-

I tell you who is leaving pvp.. its the people who spent large amount of gold on awakes to get an upper hand :p
Their ego is unable to comprehend that a nab with tainted weapon is able to kill them :). New players who started pvp after tainted is introduced doesn't care much, because for them the odds are even.

That being said, pvp is suppose to be skill based, and from that point of view instakill doesn't make any sense, but then so does awakenings ;)

Flamesofanger
03-07-2018, 10:59 AM
I tell you who is leaving pvp.. its the people who spent large amount of gold on awakes to get an upper hand :p
Their ego is unable to comprehend that a nab with tainted weapon is able to kill them :). New players who started pvp after tainted is introduced doesn't care much, because for them the odds are even.

That being said, pvp is suppose to be skill based, and from that point of view instakill doesn't make any sense, but then so does awakenings ;)

Awakenings can't instantly kill someone in 1 shot, but instakill bombs from tainted weapons can......if this keeps up then no use for new weapons as tainted weps will always be used in pvp, not only that.

If such an annoying proc that almost feels like it's a bug is allowed, then we demand for pets that have the ability to banish to start banishing people in pvp.

Pvp has been fixed with the new set armor and helm gears giving everyone quality then pvp broke yet again, with this overpowered proc....more overpowered then breeze before the nerfs.

PsychoNuke
03-07-2018, 10:08 PM
Awakenings can't instantly kill someone in 1 shot, but instakill bombs from tainted weapons can......if this keeps up then no use for new weapons as tainted weps will always be used in pvp, not only that.

If such an annoying proc that almost feels like it's a bug is allowed, then we demand for pets that have the ability to banish to start banishing people in pvp.

Pvp has been fixed with the new set armor and helm gears giving everyone quality then pvp broke yet again, with this overpowered proc....more overpowered then breeze before the nerfs.

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?417797-Lets-talk-about-Tainted-in-PVP&p=2796660#post2796660
Too lazy to type it all again :)