PDA

View Full Version : 2/13/18 | Event Hotfix

Justg
02-13-2018, 12:07 PM
+ Remmi Amor can grant the quest for Hugthulu Prime

If you've already reached Gold Tier and have already killed Hugthulu Prime 30+ times
Players who have reached Gold Tier, have not received the quest, and have killed Hugthulu Prime enough to have completed the quest will have the quest granted to them as Ready to Complete. All you'll need to do is talk to Remmi Amor to turn in the quest and receive your purple rose.

If you've reached Gold Tier but haven't killed Hugthulu Prime 30+ times
You will be granted the quest in the Active state, which means you can now begin to kill Hugthulu Prime 30 times to complete the quest.

For any future players who do not automatically receive the quest upon hitting Gold Tier
If there are any future players who reach Gold Tier and do not receive the quest to kill Hugthulu Prime, they may talk to Remmi Amor and she will grant them the quest.

Kairihearts
02-13-2018, 03:32 PM
Woot tysm justG

Xen
02-13-2018, 03:44 PM
Please fix kill prime at low lvl please fix because we hard to us kill it

Sent from my vivo V3 using Tapatalk

Korabiv
02-13-2018, 03:49 PM
Got my rose! ty

Rehired
02-13-2018, 06:08 PM
Please fix kill prime at low lvl please fix because we hard to us kill it

Sent from my vivo V3 using Tapatalk

He's hard to kill for you because he is lvl 66. There is nothing to fix. It's not meant for twinks to be able to run this event imho.

pquIo
02-13-2018, 08:20 PM
Prime is immposible killed at low level, i using lv13 wr and good stat, but his so sick and no damage taken from me.. Sad!

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

Lug
02-13-2018, 08:59 PM
Quest and reward fixed for me! Thanks very much for the fix! Cheers

Drewacez
02-13-2018, 11:21 PM
Any chance you can make it so awakens and jewels arent lost when changing proc of tainted weapons? Kinda kills the weapon at this point.

Mathew6969
02-14-2018, 04:00 AM
Haha nice .........

cvos
02-14-2018, 05:52 AM
ty Justg i got my rose

Motherless_Child
02-14-2018, 01:16 PM

If you've already reached Gold Tier and have already killed Hugthulu Prime 30+ times
Players who have reached Gold Tier, have not received the quest, and have killed Hugthulu Prime enough to have completed the quest will have the quest granted to them as Ready to Complete. All you'll need to do is talk to Remmi Amor to turn in the quest and receive your purple rose.

You will be granted the quest in the Active state, which means you can now begin to kill Hugthulu Prime 30 times to complete the quest.

For any future players who do not automatically receive the quest upon hitting Gold Tier
If there are any future players who reach Gold Tier and do not receive the quest to kill Hugthulu Prime, they may talk to Remmi Amor and she will grant them the quest.

Appreciate the "Hotfix"........

Figured out the quest confusion fiasco on my own via unfortunate trial and error........ Tricky info.....

Not "head-explodingly" mad (Yeah, I make up my own words, lol) but, i'd honestly prefer to not have to "eat" the cost of in game actions due to misinformation/lack of information.... I thought that you had to use the letter and kill prime to get the rose, which caused me to use my letter instead of sell it (*sighs*).......

Of course, posts like the following helped further screw up the information:

Hey y'all,

It looks like Remmi forgot she wanted you to kill Hugthulu Prime. We'll get her memory fixed, apologies!

Loving the craft,
- Vroom

Would have been nice to be more clear on that post and say to us: "It looks like Remmi forgot she wanted you to kill Hugthulu Prime 30 times BEFORE completing the rose quest..........

The above post had me thinking we just needed to kill prime once to get the rose.... Thanks a lot....

Asides from that, this is the most fun i've had running an Arlorevent since like 2015 halloween and elondrian events....

hoobenek
02-15-2018, 03:04 AM
It will reach you to platinum tier...

evilmorty
02-15-2018, 07:40 AM
Idea here, a haste jewel. It would be be flashy pretty colored stone like a diamond in the sun. Only looted in maus 1-6. Potential stats start at 5% and end at 25% so the power can't be abused and only 4 can be slotted at a time making the highest gem speed 100% plus awakened stats and the buff in maus 1-6 goes from 2%-12, 2% points each map.

Drevex
02-15-2018, 12:00 PM
THX for fix it

Alwarez
02-15-2018, 12:22 PM
I had 32 prime kills when reached gold and quest didn't appear as ready to complete.

VROOMIGoRealFast
02-15-2018, 02:15 PM
I had 32 prime kills when reached gold and quest didn't appear as ready to complete.

Hugthulu Prime kills only count after you've taken the quest, so after you've hit Gold Tier.

Oakmaiden
02-15-2018, 02:58 PM
Hugthulu Prime kills only count after you've taken the quest, so after you've hit Gold Tier.

I have hit gold tier (almost plat tier) and Remmi Amor still isn’t speaking to me.

Rehired
02-15-2018, 03:10 PM
I have hit gold tier (almost plat tier) and Remmi Amor still isn’t speaking to me.

She only talks to the cool kids brah

VROOMIGoRealFast
02-15-2018, 03:19 PM

Heya Oakmaiden,

I see that you were granted the quest, and have already turned it in.

Kairihearts
02-15-2018, 03:32 PM
Haha you been caught red handed! ;)

Rehired
02-15-2018, 11:56 PM
Heya Oakmaiden,

Can you see everything we do? Cuz I can explain what me and Sophia were doing. It’s not what it looked like...

Motherless_Child
02-16-2018, 10:06 AM

She only talks to the cool kids brah

Heya Oakmaiden,

Haha you been caught red handed! ;)

LMFAO.......

Good early morning entertainment...... :emmersed:

1412_kaito
02-21-2018, 10:06 AM

If there are any future players who reach Gold Tier and do not receive the quest to kill Hugthulu Prime, they may talk to Remmi Amor and she will grant them the quest.im now gold tier and 30+ prime kills, still cant turn in purple rose quest zzzz

already talked to all remmi amor

Sent from my LG-K430 using Tapatalk

jojocooll
02-23-2018, 05:40 AM
Niceeeee!!!!!!