View Full Version : Tapatalk ad..

Susanne
02-13-2018, 03:54 PM
I don't like it because it keeps getting in the way. I have pressed the 'x' to make it go away but I sometimes misjudge and end up at Googleplay. It obscures things.

FearAL
02-13-2018, 03:58 PM
Well there is nothing that sts can do about Tapatalk ads

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Java
02-13-2018, 05:04 PM
I don't like it because it keeps getting in the way. I have pressed the 'x' to make it go away but I sometimes misjudge and end up at Googleplay. It obscures things.I just pay a dollar to not see ads. It's worth it to uncluttered things.

Susanne
02-13-2018, 08:02 PM
Never used to be there. I'll check my settings for pop-ups.

Tippertwo
02-13-2018, 09:00 PM
I don’t recall ever getting pop ups when I did Tapatalk. Ofc, it didn’t work anyway with the plat exchange XD so I never did it. Do they pop up when you’re playing the actual game?

Susanne
02-14-2018, 04:03 AM
I don’t recall ever getting pop ups when I did Tapatalk. Ofc, it didn’t work anyway with the plat exchange XD so I never did it. Do they pop up when you’re playing the actual game?

Hihi. It was at the top of this page but now it's gone. I didn't do anything..it just went. Someone took it..who took it? Whoever took it, thankyou :) Happy Valentine's Day all. ❤️

Gouiwaa9000
02-14-2018, 10:35 AM
A few solutions to the ad problem :
- Adblocker as chrome extension ( or any other ad blocker for the browser your using )
- On android -> root -> install adaway -> use it
- ios... idk never used ios and never will even if paid to do so .