PDA

View Full Version : Slotting pet in thog

swoutttt
02-14-2018, 06:13 AM
i heard from guildies that if u change thog happiness bonus it does'nt give the damage buff to endless set..

anyone experienced this? just curious since im almost have enough story tokens..

will0
02-14-2018, 07:47 AM
In the event guide

"Thog and Kissogatha both double strike in the Lovecraft zone, and with the appropriate set (Endless Love for Thog, Tained Love for Kissogatha) will deal that extra damage in all other zones, including PvP. If you have Kissogatha as the base pet, and as the happiness bonus and are in the Lovecraft Zone or are wearing the Tainted love set the Double Strike will apply. The same is true of Thog and the Endless Love Set."

I guess only double strike if you change the happiness bonus.. not sure is only for love craft zone...

Magemagix
02-14-2018, 09:46 AM
i heard from guildies that if u change thog happiness bonus it does'nt give the damage buff to endless set..

anyone experienced this? just curious since im almost have enough story tokens..Idk abt double dmg bt the pet aura for 2/2 endless set did get removed when i slotted swift hb on my thog. Unslotting swift made the aura to reappear.

So pretty confused. Do we need base pet thog/kiss with full set for buff. Or we need both base pet as well as hb for buff with full set.

Sent from my 2014818 using Tapatalk

swoutttt
02-14-2018, 12:37 PM
Same happend to me.. just slotted a hlb into the hb of thog and the dmg buff is gone... im confused now.. is this intended or need a fix?