PDA

View Full Version : 2018-02-14 Content Update (245951)

TzatOps
02-14-2018, 11:37 AM
+ High-Level players get a chance to loot the Black Valentine shield (with stats) from Hart Brake!
+ Players under Level 50 loot only from HB's vanity list. Over 50 get an additional roll for the shield.
+ Shield item itself can be Level 10 to Level 100 (entirely random).

Wiral
02-14-2018, 03:40 PM
+ High-Level players get a chance to loot the Black Valentine shield (with stats) from Hart Brake!
+ Players under Level 50 loot only from HB's vanity list. Over 50 get an additional roll for the shield.
+ Shield item itself can be Level 10 to Level 100 (entirely random).

So, I’m excited about the idea of farming a “super rare” black valentine shield but don’t you think it’s a bit too rare? Since you released it no one have been getting it and that’s a bit suspect [emoji24][emoji23] i hope is not a bug and we can actually farm that shield.

Cinco
02-14-2018, 03:52 PM
Nope. It's exactly rare enough.

I checked.

Of course if this were a paid event where you had to shell out Platinum to get a chance to maybe loot a thing... that'd be different.
But this event is FREE!! :-)

Happy farming <3

Braydenks
02-14-2018, 04:55 PM
+ Shield item itself can be Level 10 to Level 100 (entirely random).What does it look like? Haven't seen anyone with it

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Prexop
02-14-2018, 05:45 PM

I checked.

Of course if this were a paid event where you had to shell out Platinum to get a chance to maybe loot a thing... that'd be different.

Happy farming <3

Cinco is there a chance that we get the Avengers Vanitys back to SL ? Reply if yes please , thanks for everything!!

Trajectory
02-14-2018, 05:59 PM
the only time i actually have plat the event isn’t a paid event [emoji854]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3pc
02-14-2018, 06:51 PM

I checked.

Happy farming <3

Thank you for listening to me

3pc
02-14-2018, 08:58 PM
Cinco the new shield would be better as a vanity not as a regular legendary shield because whats the purpose of it then.. isnt better than current pvp shields

Wsrg
02-15-2018, 12:29 AM
The level 100 Valentine's Black Heart Heart Shield is 303 all three stats...it's unequippable....

Wiral
02-15-2018, 03:46 AM
The level 100 Valentine's Black Heart Heart Shield is 303 all three stats...it's unequippable....

I agree with that, how is a lvl 30 supposed to wear a lvl 30 shield with stats required 93 of each that means he need to be at least lvl 55+

Cinco
02-15-2018, 11:01 AM
Oh yea... those stats are messed up! I'll fix the requirements.

Wsrg
02-15-2018, 02:17 PM
Thanks you, appreciate it!

MOLYA
02-15-2018, 04:07 PM
2143 runs and 82 times spawned..i filled my with valentine bouques lol..yet still good enough.ty for the event!

AAPG
02-16-2018, 04:25 PM
This kinda event is what keeps the free players around .. I guess .. but for the rest of us .. no joy ?
If you guys want to make money .. do it

Fwend
02-17-2018, 02:50 AM
Its like a gift that keeps on giving. A new boss is introduced to farm items, days later a new shield is added.

I like the surprise of new items to loot it keeps the farmers motivated.

Thank you for this event, little Heartbreaker is certainly elusive, but farmed with friends and working together to find it makes it more entertaining.

Nipunsky
02-17-2018, 02:52 AM
Its like a gift that keeps on giving. A new boss is introduced to farm items, days later a new shield is added.

I like the surprise of new items to loot it keeps the farmers motivated.

Thank you for this event, little Heartbreaker is certainly elusive, but farmed with friends and working together to find it makes it more entertaining.Sure does

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

xzLegendszx
02-17-2018, 03:23 AM
This kinda event is what keeps the free players around .. I guess .. but for the rest of us .. no joy ?
If you guys want to make money .. do itI agree on that.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

MOLYA
02-17-2018, 03:59 AM
Yea.btw valentine event untill tomorrow?

Draebatad
02-18-2018, 03:36 PM
Yea.btw valentine event untill tomorrow?

It'll probably end sometime around Monday mid-morning, USA central time, unless automatic timers end the boss spawn earlier. Keep on farming till then. Excellent event.

Realozu
02-18-2018, 11:58 PM
I really love cincos amd whoever else is putting effort into these updates. I think we need more twink pvp items l5-40 would be amazing. Even old stuff like reapers cages evis and even the forgotten event. 20-35 has never been so active until this past month and its crazy. This will just bring more people and more people will be able to purchase pvp gear as everything is so expensive now. Although i have everything needed, but whether your oldgen or new everyone needs to have fun and being poor and under geared isnt fun.

Jilsponie
02-19-2018, 05:35 PM
I really love cincos amd whoever else is putting effort into these updates. I think we need more twink pvp items l5-40 would be amazing. Even old stuff like reapers cages evis and even the forgotten event. 20-35 has never been so active until this past month and its crazy. This will just bring more people and more people will be able to purchase pvp gear as everything is so expensive now. Although i have everything needed, but whether your oldgen or new everyone needs to have fun and being poor and under geared isnt fun.People went to these levels because 100 has been unbalanced for quite some time, and since enchantments everything 50+ is just silly and based not just on how much gold or plat your willing to spend, but also a good deal of luck. i think getting endgame fixed should be a priority rather than adding more content to lower levels, that could unbalance those levels further as well.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

MOLYA
02-20-2018, 02:40 PM
People went to these levels because 100 has been unbalanced for quite some time, and since enchantments everything 50+ is just silly and based not just on how much gold or plat your willing to spend, but also a good deal of luck. i think getting endgame fixed should be a priority rather than adding more content to lower levels, that could unbalance those levels further as well.

Doesnt matter about awakening.the only thing is bugging everyone right now is the amount of plat that used to awaken gears and we know they are too many players cannot buy plat nor complete offers for some reasons n issues and yes the luck to get a good stats is too low that alot players had used more than 2k plat to get better stats.my answer is one thing only and its CONPLETELY UNFAIR!! This awakening fee made me quit pvp 51-71 forever...

Jilsponie
02-20-2018, 03:08 PM
Doesnt matter about awakening.the only thing is bugging everyone right now is the amount of plat that used to awaken gears and we know they are too many players cannot buy plat nor complete offers for some reasons n issues and yes the luck to get a good stats is too low that alot players had used more than 2k plat to get better stats.my answer is one thing only and its CONPLETELY UNFAIR!! This awakening fee made me quit pvp 51-71 forever...Awakening isn't the problem, it's the enchantments themselves. With the new fyber offers anyone can get massive amounts of platinum, they are really good offers, I've gotten over 600 plat just in the last week this way. Enchantments can be bought with gold.

MOLYA
02-21-2018, 01:58 PM
Awakening isn't the problem, it's the enchantments themselves. With the new fyber offers anyone can get massive amounts of platinum, they are really good offers, I've gotten over 600 plat just in the last week this way. Enchantments can be bought with gold.

I prefer to awakening with gold than paying 10 platinum...

Jilsponie
02-21-2018, 01:59 PM
I prefer to awakening with gold than paying 10 platinum...Well that isn't an option and 10 plat is easy enough to get.

Draebatad
02-21-2018, 04:39 PM
Well that isn't an option and 10 plat is easy enough to get.

Due to economic sanctions some countries are unable to purchase plat or complete offers. Otherwise, yes it's easy.