PDA

View Full Version : Tapatalk functionality

Yvonnel
11-05-2011, 09:08 AM
STS,

Just want to give you guys a heads up, for some reason the "Thanks" function doesn't seem to work on the Tapatalk app.

I am using a Samsung Fascinate, rooted, custom gingerbread rom, and custom kernal. It is the most current version of Tapatalk as well.

Tapatalk'd from my PowerWashed Fascinate

Samhayne
11-07-2011, 03:16 PM
STS,

Just want to give you guys a heads up, for some reason the "Thanks" function doesn't seem to work on the Tapatalk app.

I am using a Samsung Fascinate, rooted, custom gingerbread rom, and custom kernal. It is the most current version of Tapatalk as well.

Any of the "Addons" that we've put into the forums won't work via Tapatalk or the Community Apps. These features are specific to the web version of the forums.

Yvonnel
11-07-2011, 05:43 PM
Thanks Sam. Just thought it curious because the button to give "Thanks" is displayed on the Tapatalk app.

Samhayne
11-07-2011, 05:46 PM
Thanks Sam. Just thought it curious because the button to give "Thanks" is displayed on the Tapatalk app.

Well, maybe Tapatalk is trying to add that in? The Thanks mod is a pretty popular one for vBulletin powered forums like ours.

Yvonnel
11-07-2011, 05:52 PM
Maybe. I know that when I tap the button, it tells me failed to connect to forum, contact the forum administrator.

Again, no big deal, I just log on my laptop to give out thanks and rep.