PDA

View Full Version : Quest help

Rehired
02-14-2018, 10:19 PM
Hey, I’m trying to find out how to complete these three quests. Could y’all lemme know???166453166452

Also, I think I’ve seen somewhere a complete list of quests and how to complete them but I don’t know. If it’s true could y’all help me find that as well? Thanks, bruddas.

Edit: If you guys aren’t sure which quests I’m talking about, it’s “Bael and Krunch, part 2” and “Acquired Restored Heroes Armor.”

Marcin Bugaj
02-15-2018, 12:34 AM
bael 2 can be found after u kill boss on Kraken 1 (windmore harbor)
krunch after killing boss on Kraken 4 map and nordr 3 map.

the other aps is crafting-upgrading mythic set (31lv if am right) for doing quests. u need buy/loot the set and start quest to complete this aps

Wysłane z mojego SM-J320FN przy użyciu Tapatalka

Rehired
02-15-2018, 01:00 AM
bael 2 can be found after u kill boss on Kraken 1 (windmore harbor)
krunch after killing boss on Kraken 4 map and nordr 3 map.

the other aps is crafting-upgrading mythic set (31lv if am right) for doing quests. u need buy/loot the set and start quest to complete this aps

Wysłane z mojego SM-J320FN przy użyciu Tapatalka

So the boss isn’t guaranteed to be there? I would have to keep running it?

Xxkayakxx
02-15-2018, 02:03 AM

Yes you must grind.

wowdah
02-15-2018, 04:01 AM
I got the restored armor but I didnt get the AP (and compelted the helm quest but without helm in inventory so now it's glitched and cant get AP). Please help dev.

Xxkayakxx
02-15-2018, 06:12 AM
IF you have both upgraded to lev 36 you should get the aps.
Try to stash it and get to another character, then back.

Motherless_Child
02-15-2018, 09:08 AM

Bael 2 can actually be found in Windmoore Harbor, Skull Cove, Crystal Caverns, and Mount Spyr.....

Krunch 2 is located in the Ancient Mariner reef and in the Oltgar Keep.......

They "randomly" and "very rarely" appear "after" you "kill" the bosses in one of the maps listed above..... You have to keep running it until you strike gold...... Very hard to achieve..... Easier back in the days because everyone ran those maps like crazy and encountering those 2 bosses was basically inevitable but, these days, you have to find your own personal time to seek out those Aps.........

Azerothraven
02-15-2018, 10:13 AM
Proof I have done this:

How?
I had many friends who ran those maps and randomly invited me to help them kill it cuz they were running on twink.
Bael 2 - Mount Spyr
Krunch 2 - Ancient Mariner reef.

Screenshotz
02-15-2018, 10:30 AM
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?114630-Guide-How-to-Upgrade-Your-Mythic-Helm-and-Armor-and-become-%93The-Hero-of-Legend%94

Korabiv
02-15-2018, 10:33 AM
Speaking from alot of experience, I find it best to run the middle 3 maps of nordr right in a row. I found krunch yesterday in oltgar. It used to be my pass time to hunt these bosses, probably killed over 100+ total of them. The spawn rate is really hard to figure out. Sometimes it takes 100+ runs to find one, but I've found then on 2 runs in a row before. These aps are easy compared to elusive 4 as amra zu is border line impossible to find.

Whats your ign? I still find them every now and then and most of my guild has the aps already.

Rehired
02-15-2018, 03:00 PM
My IGN? It’s Aype

Motherless_Child
02-16-2018, 10:19 AM
Speaking from alot of experience, I find it best to run the middle 3 maps of nordr right in a row. I found krunch yesterday in oltgar. It used to be my pass time to hunt these bosses, probably killed over 100+ total of them. The spawn rate is really hard to figure out. Sometimes it takes 100+ runs to find one, but I've found then on 2 runs in a row before. These aps are easy compared to elusive 4 as amra zu is border line impossible to find.

Whats your ign? I still find them every now and then and most of my guild has the aps already.

Yeah........... I remember pulling ALL-NIGHTERS there hunting Kelvin........ Krunch appeared there so much that sometimes you'd just leave the map because it was taking too long to kill him and you knew you were going to get him again......