PDA

View Full Version : Things that should be used/reskinned

Buchmeister
02-14-2018, 11:47 PM
Hey cinco,

For your next non-holiday related update if you plan on reskinning items again, for the love of God please reskin this:

It's definitely one of the coolest looking armors in the game imo

Oh and use this, I haven't seen an item made from this helmet:

If anyone else has ideas about things in the game that would look cool as a reskin feel free to comment (unless it's white drag, cuz I know :P)

Cinco
02-15-2018, 10:53 AM
Good suggestions! The reason that these items have not already been re-colored / re-textured is because the armor was modeled uniquely for the Warrior and the helmet for the Archer class.
I'll see if I can get the helm and armor meshes built for the other toons for a future update :-)

Buchmeister
02-15-2018, 11:14 AM
Good suggestions! The reason that these items have not already been re-colored / re-textured is because the armor was modeled uniquely for the Warrior and the helmet for the Archer class.
I'll see if I can get the helm and armor meshes built for the other toons for a future update :-)

Thanks Cinco! I can't wait to see what you come up with :D

Alphasemana
02-15-2018, 12:09 PM
Check this thread out!

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?393487-Click-here-to-see-more-(sigh-ik)-awesome-ideas-for-PL-content

Wagom
02-15-2018, 01:31 PM
Thats a good idea! maybe add new event or white dragon set XD sounds crazy
and cool weapons like elite marlin

3pc
02-15-2018, 03:23 PM
Need more rarity items and some new faces :p

Buchmeister
02-18-2018, 05:36 PM

Hey I made a thread about this before, how do you create your meshes? They seem to be several flat textures attached together instead of a full physical object. I ask only because I want to get into modeling and print my own PL figures as well as offer fully-fledged design ideas to you guys, if you'll accept them. :)

Realozu
02-19-2018, 12:06 AM
Theres plenty of items that could be reskinmed and even bring old items back lile fbows and reskin them because we need more twink pvp items that are good