PDA

View Full Version : Lets talk about Tainted in PVP

Darkvikingvtv
02-15-2018, 11:10 AM
Before i start i just want to say i dont mean to hate.

So pvp 66 is getting active due to tainted gear but man what skill is really needed to have a full team with tainted and the 2 proc with the poison proc just insta killing, like literally u just hope to proc and your opponent walks over it and in a clash u cant even see were your stepping, i dont look for it to get nerfed drastically but dont make it insta kill i dont wanna be seeing to of kids running there mouth just cus there getting lucky with insta kills, Ty.

Elijiahptwo
02-22-2018, 11:27 PM
this ain't a contest. wrong section

im jeff
02-23-2018, 10:40 AM
Lol kids waste their time running their mouth. When someone calls me nab or something I just show them x amount of gold in trade and watch them cry because they r poor. If they r not poor then I just laugh at them for wasting their time. With 3 hours you CAN make 10m gold. lol I did, want to know how? PLAT OFFERS FOR 1000 PLAT!

I rarely pvp because im either helping people with maps, merching, talking to friends, or being afk due to rl.

cannedheat
02-27-2018, 04:17 AM
Lol kids waste their time running their mouth. When someone calls me nab or something I just show them x amount of gold in trade and watch them cry because they r poor. If they r not poor then I just laugh at them for wasting their time. With 3 hours you CAN make 10m gold. lol I did, want to know how? PLAT OFFERS FOR 1000 PLAT!

I rarely pvp because im either helping people with maps, merching, talking to friends, or being afk due to rl.That's a really pro thing to do I love being a grown up too*

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

im jeff
02-28-2018, 02:07 PM
I never msg them I just laugh physically in rl. Msging them is wasting time.

Andreistarky
02-28-2018, 11:27 PM
this ain't a contest. wrong section

eli i won in the satanic cult event

ilmercenario
03-06-2018, 07:37 AM
Before i start i just want to say i dont mean to hate.

So pvp 66 is getting active due to tainted gear but man what skill is really needed to have a full team with tainted and the 2 proc with the poison proc just insta killing, like literally u just hope to proc and your opponent walks over it and in a clash u cant even see were your stepping, i dont look for it to get nerfed drastically but dont make it insta kill i dont wanna be seeing to of kids running there mouth just cus there getting lucky with insta kills, Ty.

It should be nerfed in pvp actually, what pvp is when anyone can instakill anyone? Just proc fights ... no skills, no competitive just suck game actually, its enough the buffs the set gives, instakill in pvp its just too much,make the game not competitive in pvp and only a luck game.