PDA

View Full Version : Tainted Love weapon procs - Constructive Criticism

thekragle
02-15-2018, 07:58 PM
Fist of all, the new changes are fantastic. The buff or debuff showing the type when picked up is great. The buffs lasting longer is also much appreciated!

I will say the weapon using friendly buffs is now pretty balanced. But after using both of them for a time, I am still frustrated with the enemy debuff weapons.

Although the debuffs spawn closer than before, more times than not the mobs are not anywhere near them or they still spawn in spots that are awkward and you have to run around to get them to follow and run into the debuff. Its still somewhat frustrating. I would say 75% of the debuffs never get picked up by mobs.

What is everyone else's experience since the new changes?

Avaree
02-15-2018, 08:46 PM
I like the TD, the lables are a great addition, but i do agree, the debuff procs could be more in range of the mobs. Patiently waiting for another spoiler about the egg event xD

will0
02-15-2018, 10:12 PM
ran maus 5/6 debuff never picked up most time or at all.... I was wondering if mobs does even pick them up...

thekragle
02-15-2018, 10:44 PM
ran maus 5/6 debuff never picked up most time or at all.... I was wondering if mobs does even pick them up...

The way I understood the changes the mobs would pick them up or be attracted to them but that is definitely not happening. I have to lead them to the debuff which is a major issue and very distracting.

My recommendation to Sts if they want to keep them as randomly placed drops but make them more manageable or useful would be to have them explode at the end of the 8 seconds which then inflicts any mob in the blast radius with the debuff.

Alwarez
02-16-2018, 06:17 AM
This proc is clearly for pvp so the guys who spent 1000s of dollars on primary stat artifacts and op awakes won't be so lonely :)

thekragle
02-16-2018, 04:09 PM
After playing some more with the debuff proc, the only criticism I would have is the packs drop too far from the mobs. I thought that was addressed with the update but it either is a bug or they still don't drop close enough to the mobs to be picked up in a reasonable manner. Just my two cents.