PDA

View Full Version : please tell me there is a solution to this

ilikeminticecream
11-05-2011, 11:30 AM
Recently my six year cousin was using my phone. He was bored and decided to play a game. He goes on star legends and think its a , as he calls it, A FRIGGIN GUESSING GAME, and removes the password I had in my login page. Soon as I go to star legends and I see that blank I was speechless. The email adress I gave into star legends, I forgot the password so I can't recover it. spacetime, I have another email adress please can I use that to recover my password? I beg.of you spacetime studio devs, I love star legends I alrdy spent over 100 platinum on the game please there has to be another way.
Arahaz.

Ardon
11-05-2011, 11:31 AM
You should email support about this.
I'm sure you'll be able to retrieve yoir account info.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

javier995
11-05-2011, 12:07 PM
You can recover you password(for your email), by doing the security check. All you have to do is answer the questions you put on it so you can get in.

If you don't know the answers just emaip support.
Support(at)spacetimestudios(dot)com

Replace (at) with @ and (dot) with .
I hope I was somewhat helpful.

Skeletonlord
11-05-2011, 12:10 PM
You should email support. Go to the forum website and a tab at the top says support. There is a FAQ which is really usefull

BodMaster
11-05-2011, 12:45 PM
Recently my six year cousin was using my phone. He was bored and decided to play a game. He goes on star legends and think its a , as he calls it, A FRIGGIN GUESSING GAME, and removes the password I had in my login page. Soon as I go to star legends and I see that blank I was speechless. The email adress I gave into star legends, I forgot the password so I can't recover it. spacetime, I have another email adress please can I use that to recover my password? I beg.of you spacetime studio devs, I love star legends I alrdy spent over 100 platinum on the game please there has to be another way.
Arahaz.

Arahazzzzzz!!! That sux buddy :(

Like the others said email support they can help you in no time ;)

Handsofmyvodka
11-05-2011, 02:55 PM
OMG you remind me so much of someone I know O.O

Rittik
11-06-2011, 09:50 AM
one tips....plzzz if the Spacetime Devs retrieve your account ( i am sure they will....they are like gods can do anything )
plzz write your password down somewhere or never forget it again lol....

javier995
11-06-2011, 04:16 PM
one tips....plzzz if the Spacetime Devs retrieve your account ( i am sure they will....they are like gods can do anything )
plzz write your password down somewhere or never forget it again lol....

Her password was changed by her cousin, not her.

vaffunculo
11-06-2011, 04:33 PM
ilikeminticecream:472752]Recently my six year cousin was using my phone. He was bored and decided to play a game. He goes on star legends and think its a , as he calls it, A FRIGGIN GUESSING GAME
Your six year old cousin said this? O.o

Moogerfooger
11-06-2011, 04:52 PM
Your six year old cousin said this? O.o

They start young these days, apparently :rolleyes: