PDA

View Full Version : tainted procs ...

slaaayerrr
02-16-2018, 01:50 PM
it says "damage doesn't apply to bosses"

so, why "instakill" and "50% health as damage" WORKS on bosses in maus? will it be fixed or no?

VROOMIGoRealFast
02-16-2018, 03:01 PM
There was a bug with the Poison dealing damage to bosses (this will be fixed), but I'm not seeing an issue with Instakill applying to bosses. Are you sure you're seeing this?

slaaayerrr
02-16-2018, 03:08 PM
Are you sure you're seeing this?

boss was at 30% hp, i didnt notice that "poisoning" thing same as notification about that, boss was killed by one shot, maybe it was also poisoning, and notification gone fast because boss killed

(this will be fixed)
tyvm

Thewolfbull
02-16-2018, 09:35 PM
This also made lich give no loot when it was banished or whatever the proc is called

PsychoNuke
02-16-2018, 11:26 PM
I saw Super Damage buff take half of hugthulu's life in one shot today. Killed it before he can shield and lure to portal :)

will0
02-17-2018, 09:16 AM
and the mages thought we can get rid of our DS... since of this process on the boss.. now we have to keep using DS it seems...

Cfos
02-17-2018, 09:52 AM
Hello Guys.. I dont think that is a big issue when the buff poison take damage to boss.. tainted weapon is a new lvl66 weapon.. so no wonder if he has a good proc than lvl41 DS, lvl51 Flame and 56 immo... if that is a bug.. i think sts shud just reduce the damage taking by that poison buff.. because not all boss we can pull to take the poison.. for instkill is just on mob.. never saw it happen to any bosses.. also the good thing is on tainted.. all type of char can use it to kill the bosses..
so they are no more problem to find or need a mage for run on mauso.. i love the way this tainted weapon working on..
For vroom/sts.. if u all gonna fixed this.. please just reduce the damage taking by poison buff.. Thanks..

1 more thing.. the tainted proc not only poison debuff.. there are other debuff also come out by random.. i mean that also depend on luck or how many tainted used on the team.. and mauso is not the map that just for mage to farm there..

slaaayerrr
02-17-2018, 10:08 AM
lvl41 DS
lvl41?

so they are no more problem to find or need a mage for run on mauso..
it is not problem to run 4 rogues (or 3 rogues and warr) without "NEW" weapons

because not all boss we can pull to take the poison..
every maus boss can be pulled by whim, same as every maus boss following u with keeping small distance, other bosses isnt problem

i love the way this tainted weapon working on..
For vroom/sts.. if u all gonna fixed this.. please just reduce the damage taking by poison buff.. Thanks..
dont understand why cheap nabish weapon must be better than arcanes?

please just reduce the damage taking by poison buff.. Thanks..
please just remove the damage taking by poison buff* (or make it 1% of current boss's hp)

tainted weapon is a new lvl66 weapon..
it is same "new" as was free underhul set before expansion, and must be same useless

if u want to speak about balance classes: better gears + skill must be = better and faster run, this tainted weapons' procs dont need to be skilled in pve and already killed pvp, pvp66 can be called now kid's legends, what will be in pve? full str unskilled rogues maybe? with 500 dmg and tainted weapon? (same as it happened with 80% pve mages at 61 with those op staffs)

Cfos
02-17-2018, 10:36 AM
lvl41?
My Bad.. Im not a mage to remember the lvl of that weapon.. correction is 46

it is not problem to run 4 rogues (or 3 rogues and warr) without "NEW" weapons
Im not talking about the problem.. that is also no problem to run with 4 war on maus.. the issue is.. how long u need to kill the boss with 4 tank? if u undergear tank there is hard to find pt to run maus map.. i talk base on reality

every maus boss can be pulled by whim, same as every maus boss following u with keeping small distance, other bosses isnt problem
thats why i said not all bosses can pull.. some u need to lure them to take it.. try it if u think that is easy for u..

dont understand why cheap nabish weapon must be better than arcanes?
I dont think this is a crap set or weapon even can loot it.. sts create this set to balanced the game.. some bugs and small issue is normal.. can be fixed too soon.. but the way u just said is not good on the hard working sts team on this..

please just remove the damage taking by poison buff* (or make it 1% of current boss's hp)
Let see.. sts will listen to who?

it is same "new" as was free underhul set before expansion, and must be same useless
if everything is useless.. why u stay complaining here? just uninstall ur game and make a life bro.. dont cry here..

slaaayerrr
02-17-2018, 10:50 AM
if everything is useless..
atm useless only ur being here and ur comments

who making u run 4 tank party? i already tried to pull bosses on those debuffs or poisoning by rogue, without whim, it was easy.
i cry? i asked will it be fixed or no, if no - i'm going to buy it, if yes - i'm not going buy it. if u are "ungeared warr" - dont run hard maps, what the problem? or gear it then, spend some money for gears, or cry about large boss's HP, geared players didnt get all their items for free, "sts create this set to balance the game"? it seems just that pvp more killed as it was before this set; pvp (and pve also) must be based on how player skilled and geared, but not on OP random procs

extrapayah
02-17-2018, 01:59 PM
this is very weird though, super poison should be a better proc because it is specific for 3/3 set, but compared to instant kill proc:

both can't deal (or supposed to be) damage to boss
both are rarer to proc than the other
instant kill deal 100% health, super poison 'only' deal 50% health to mobs
instant kill only need the weapon, super poison need the whole set

from the comparison, instant kill proc >>> super poison, but it takes more requirements to proc the super poison (must have the full set), which imo doesn't make sense.

it will half make sense if super poison can work on players, where instant kill shouldn't, so the next question is, is the super poison meant to work against player?

slaaayerrr
02-17-2018, 03:11 PM
this is very weird though, super poison should be a better proc because it is specific for 3/3 set, but compared to instant kill proc:

should be better and easier just make that poisoning and instakilling working only on mobs

Anarchial
02-18-2018, 01:16 AM

both can't deal (or supposed to be) damage to boss
both are rarer to proc than the other
instant kill deal 100% health, super poison 'only' deal 50% health to mobs
instant kill only need the weapon, super poison need the whole set

from the comparison, instant kill proc >>> super poison, but it takes more requirements to proc the super poison (must have the full set), which imo doesn't make sense.

it will half make sense if super poison can work on players, where instant kill shouldn't, so the next question is, is the super poison meant to work against player?

Yes I believe super poison is supposed to work against player as was written in the original post of JustG "Dont pick it up"..so ofcourse by default I assmued he meant it for players in pvp. I would have argued that since it should work in pvp it should also work on bosses.

But the fact that the weapon always had the disclaimer "Damage does not apply to bosses" makes the poison proc working on bosses an issue which unfortunately needs fixing.

Azerothraven
02-18-2018, 06:58 AM
Leave the procs as is. It is perfect. ( add looting if they are killed by proc plss)

will0
02-18-2018, 07:34 AM
Leave the procs as is. It is perfect. ( add looting if they are killed by proc plsgs)

agree +111
10 chars

Cfos
02-18-2018, 09:49 AM
Leave the procs as is. It is perfect. ( add looting if they are killed by proc plss)

Handsumlegend.. hahaha dont say like that.. or someone will said u r poor player and need spend money to be a geared player.. (just a joke XD.. Peace)

PsychoNuke
02-18-2018, 10:43 AM
There was a bug with the Poison dealing damage to bosses (this will be fixed), but I'm not seeing an issue with Instakill applying to bosses. Are you sure you're seeing this?

Ty for clarifying. Any ETA on fix? can we expect it this week? :)

Noooooo, lol the odds of that kill are 70% as per my tests. The boss fights will be a joke if that happens :)

slaaayerrr
02-18-2018, 11:50 AM
Handsumlegend.. hahaha dont say like that.. or someone will said u r poor player and need spend money to be a geared player.. (just a joke XD.. Peace)

not poor, u are just 3 nabs
(just a joke XD.. Peace)