PDA

View Full Version : YES, must be the answer

Jugernugett
11-05-2011, 01:22 PM
Alright someone, somedev in this case. NOW JUGERNUGET REALLY WANTS BACK!! I'm so tired of playing other stupid mmo games, theyre too dumb. But at least they don't ban people for spell check. Get this- I wanted to say dex, a couple of times, but it kept changing it to a bad/worse word. And I got banned for that. It's not fair. Can u stop this annoying ban??:,(
Ps. Please be fair to your fans.

Jugernugett
11-05-2011, 01:25 PM
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! I can't survive without pocket/star legends!!

mejslll
11-05-2011, 01:27 PM
this is an appology, asking for better clairification of why he was banned and asking if it is ban for life or just for a week or somehting.

and jugernuet do this via email - not on forum - ok bro - i know you have all good intentions

AC

Gluttony
11-05-2011, 01:30 PM
Chat filter is there for a reason, and if you got banned from that then one would think it's best to change their habits. Try using the word dexterity, or just make sure that your spell check didn't auto-incorrect you by proof reading before messaging, or just shut it off even. There are plenty of words that do this but it requires multiple mistakes to get one banned. If you're only banned for a short while, then just take the break as a cooling off period, if it's a permaban then just shoot STS an email support(at)spacetimestudios.com replace (at) with @. Make sure to give ample time for a response and keep in mind that it's Saturday and the devs probably are not checking their mail until Monday.

Cascade
11-05-2011, 01:31 PM
Devs do not discuss bans publicly. Email then at support@spacetimestudios.com.

Jugernugett
11-05-2011, 01:34 PM
Poop! O.o ok ok

Jugernugett
11-05-2011, 01:46 PM
Thx!! I emailed them!!

Zeus
11-05-2011, 02:17 PM
I don't think it's a permanent ban. Last time I checked, you can't get permanently banned through the chat auto-ban system anymore.

Anyways, on topic, email support(at)spacetimestudios.com replacing the (at) with an @. A few tips of wisdom, be as grammatical and polite as possible. It will help maintain your level and relationship of professionalism between the developers/staff and yourself.

Best of luck!

~Parth

Otukura
11-05-2011, 02:23 PM
I don't think it's a permanent ban. Last time I checked, you can't get permanently banned through the chat auto-ban system anymore.

Anyways, on topic, email support(at)spacetimestudios.com replacing the (at) with an @. A few tips of wisdom, be as grammatical and polite as possible. It will help maintain your level and relationship of professionalism between the developers/staff and yourself.

Best of luck!

~Parth

Punctuation matters.

http://content.comicskingdom.net/Bizarro/Bizarro.20111105_small.gif

mejslll
11-05-2011, 02:43 PM
lol funny

Jugernugett
11-05-2011, 05:42 PM
Lmao hahaha... Very funny...that website is obnoxious. Support thing...I signed up like 10 times and it's just stupid

Jugernugett
11-05-2011, 05:42 PM
I can't get my answer now so I'm done

vaffunculo
11-05-2011, 05:52 PM
What were you expecting? An instant reply? Its the weekend support probably won't answer emails till monday like gluttony told you lol.

KingFu
11-05-2011, 05:52 PM

Maximum of 7 days if I'm not mistaken.

MoarPewPew
11-05-2011, 08:07 PM
Maximum of 7 days if I'm not mistaken.

Oh god... 7 more days of this guy double posting and complaining, how fun...

Otukura
11-05-2011, 08:11 PM
Oh god... 7 more days of this guy double posting and complaining, how fun...

But he's been doing this for like two weeks... must have done something horrible! Shun him!

MoarPewPew
11-05-2011, 08:14 PM
But he's been doing this for like two weeks... must have done something horrible! Shun him!

If we add someone to our ignore list does it also block there posts? If so Im gonna do that asap.

Otukura
11-05-2011, 08:17 PM
If we add someone to our ignore list does it also block there posts? If so Im gonna do that asap.

There's a little message that says:

______ is on your ignore list
--View this post
--Some other option

--and the post ends.

Doesn't really block too much, just the words.

MoarPewPew
11-05-2011, 08:18 PM
There's a little message that says:

______ is on your ignore list
--View this post
--Some other option

--and the post ends.

Doesn't really block too much, just the words.

Alright thanks! +10 Pew Points! :D

Jugernugett
11-06-2011, 08:04 AM
GOOD FOR YOU. You guys aren't nice so I don't care. I didn't ask for anyone of your opinions so keep all of your mouths closed

Ellyidol
11-06-2011, 08:08 AM
GOOD FOR YOU. You guys aren't nice so I don't care. I didn't ask for anyone of your opinions so keep all of your mouths closed

You posted on a public forum on the internet. What else were you looking for other than opinions?

Patience, young Jedi. People get burned out too - yes, even the devs.

Jugernugett
11-06-2011, 08:09 AM
And if u guys are too lazy to count, I put this post up YESTERDAY. So it wasn't all long.

Jugernugett
11-06-2011, 08:10 AM
That's it! No more replies!!

Ellyidol
11-06-2011, 08:11 AM
And if u guys are too lazy to count, I put this post up YESTERDAY. So it wasn't all long.

Derp.

Unmillione
11-06-2011, 08:15 AM
That's it! No more replies!!

No more replies not gonna happen...

Jugernugett
11-06-2011, 08:21 AM
Bequiet!!! Jus leave me alone elly and millione!! You guys are so oblivious!! Just stop tormenting me!!!!!!!!

JaytB
11-06-2011, 08:34 AM
Bequiet!!! Jus leave me alone elly and millione!! You guys are so oblivious!! Just stop tormenting me!!!!!!!!

Chill buddy, posts like these won't help your case IMO.

And honestly, without wanting to offend you, Elly did have a point there. The forums are for discussions, if you didn't want a discussion you should've just PM'ed support.

That being said, if it's true what you're saying, and it was only a couple of autocorrect mistakes, I wouldn't worry and just wait till the devs get a chance to reply to you. They're able to read everything you said, because they keep logs of your conversations. Just be patient until you get a reply in a couple of days :)

Jugernugett
11-06-2011, 08:47 AM
Hey bro plmafiaboss!!

Jugernugett
11-06-2011, 08:49 AM
Fine, only cause you used a happy :cool: face. :)

plmafiaboss
11-06-2011, 08:50 AM
Oh god leave me out of this xD :D

Jugernugett
11-06-2011, 08:51 AM
Lol!:D

Arthanos
11-06-2011, 08:53 AM

Chill buddy, posts like these won't help your case IMO.

And honestly, without wanting to offend you, Elly did have a point there. The forums are for discussions, if you didn't want a discussion you should've just PM'ed support.

That being said, if it's true what you're saying, and it was only a couple of autocorrect mistakes, I wouldn't worry and just wait till the devs get a chance to reply to you. They're able to read everything you said, because they keep logs of your conversations. Just be patient until you get a reply in a couple of days :) +10

Skeletonlord
11-06-2011, 09:38 AM
Alright someone, somedev in this case. NOW JUGERNUGET REALLY WANTS BACK!! I'm so tired of playing other stupid mmo games, theyre too dumb. But at least they don't ban people for spell check. Get this- I wanted to say dex, a couple of times, but it kept changing it to a bad/worse word. And I got banned for that. It's not fair. Can u stop this annoying ban??:,(
Ps. Please be fair to your fans.

Bans are not allowed to be said in forums, you need to speak to a dev privately

Zeus
11-06-2011, 01:26 PM
Best. Thread. Ever. I Lol'd irl.

In all seriousness, juger, are you even READING our posts? All the help that it can be done is in those posts. Like teachers in schools tell you, follow directions, it's crucial.

We can't help an ignorant person.

halamance
11-06-2011, 01:39 PM
i love this guy u made my day keep posting :)

edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjXi6X-moxE&feature=player_detailpage :)

Jugernugett
11-06-2011, 04:44 PM
XD now they're gettin weird with da posts'! Fine I'll rampage some more! GRAH!! GRAH!! And I don't need to make u smile>.< GRAH!! BLAH!! LEAVE ME ALONE!! I GOT- Get* :).... THE POINT!! OMG WOW EOW OE
PEEPS.