PDA

View Full Version : Question about tainted weps enemy debuff

Yolomo
02-17-2018, 04:21 PM
Hey guys,so y'all must have known that tainted weapons can easily kill mausoleum bosses with that '50% hp as damage' proc so i just wanted to know if its permanent,if it is then i really love it.pls sts answer!

Sent from my ASUS_T00I using Tapatalk

Rehired
02-17-2018, 04:34 PM
Wait what? There is a proc where you take %50 of the enemy’s hp? What’s that called?

Motherless_Child
02-17-2018, 06:21 PM
Hey guys,so y'all must have known that tainted weapons can easily kill mausoleum bosses with that '50% hp as damage' proc so i just wanted to know if its permanent,if it is then i really love it.pls sts answer!

Hummm.... Weap description "in game" says the "debuffs" do not apply to bosses..... Just the "damage", that is..... So, %50 health as "damage" should not apply to bosses.....

Maybe a DS mage was in the party?

Yolomo
02-17-2018, 08:30 PM
Hummm.... Weap description "in game" says the "debuffs" do not apply to bosses..... Just the "damage", that is..... So, %50 health as "damage" should not apply to bosses.....

Maybe a DS mage was in the party?Bro that proc kills boss very fast,just 2 proca n boss dead,ds mage cant kill with this speed

Yolomo
02-17-2018, 08:42 PM
Wait what? There is a proc where you take %50 of the enemy’s hp? What’s that called?That proc is called poison,i tried it myself at boss killed corvis in 20sec

Motherless_Child
02-17-2018, 09:21 PM
That proc is called poison,i tried it myself at boss killed corvis in 20sec

Hummmm.... Not denying it.............. I'm just going by description..... Just responded because I knida had a question myself but, i'll leave that as classified as of right now......

Oakmaiden
02-18-2018, 11:30 AM
The bows proc needs a little tweaking. The debuffs oftentimes land beside or behind me. A Rogue uses a bow to attack from a distance. The debuffs should be thrown foward.

zabaletajd
02-18-2018, 10:22 PM
So in the future this proc wont work on bosses right ? :( Cause I already spent money on whole set

will0
02-19-2018, 01:55 AM
i hope they wont change anything.. else i have to stick with my old DS staff or make my tainted weapon a buff process rather than debuff

Azerothraven
02-19-2018, 03:00 AM
Honestly it doesn’t proc that often plus if people want to use it and pay for it, it needs to give an advantage like this. This should not be touched anymore

Zynzyn
02-19-2018, 03:32 AM
i hope they wont change anything.. else i have to stick with my old DS staff or make my tainted weapon a buff process rather than debuff

What is making it seem like an instakill is the stacking of poison damage by multiple players.

100% agreed about not wanting to use lv 46 Dragon Staff again after doing the whole Tainted set with roses et al.

My idea for the fix is that an immunity should implemented where a Boss/player cannot be affected by poison damage more than once for a certain duration. To further balance it, reduce the poison damage from 50% to 45 % or 40% if required, as seems fit by devs, keeping in mind that Dragon Staff procs do significant damage per tick.

will0
02-19-2018, 06:26 AM
What is making it seem like an instakill is the stacking of poison damage by multiple players.

100% agreed about not wanting to use lv 46 Dragon Staff again after doing the whole Tainted set with roses et al.

My idea for the fix is that an immunity should implemented where a Boss/player cannot be affected by poison damage more than once for a certain duration. To further balance it, reduce the poison damage from 50% to 45 % or 40% if required, as seems fit by devs, keeping in mind that Dragon Staff procs do significant damage per tick.

agree to that sounds logical rather than removing it totally from Bosses in PVE

Froze.Exe
02-19-2018, 07:02 AM
Agreed that it doesnt proc that much..and theres alot of pack..mayb just reduce the poison damage from boss by 20%,,dont remove it or it wil be useless in pve

Yolomo
02-19-2018, 10:21 AM
Thats like an insta kill,i just don't like when ppl kill hard bosses sooo fast,pls sts remove that poison proc from bosses or reduce it to 10%hp

Yolomo
02-19-2018, 10:34 AM
N in description it says "damage doesn't apply to bosses" but still it is applying,sts pls fix this,there's no fun if boss die in 2 procs

Motherless_Child
02-19-2018, 10:56 AM
N in description it says "damage doesn't apply to bosses" but still it is applying,sts pls fix this,there's no fun if boss die in 2 procs

That's a first.........

Albatroszz
02-19-2018, 11:48 AM
I say leave as is for now. Sts have thier plans for AL expansion, i think we all might be grateful for the extra op on this gear when the new lvl cap comes. Its expensive task to re-gear plus new lvl items are always crazy prices when they first introduced.
Anyways. You might 2 proc the boss...mage curse still smites us as faithfully as ever! :unconscious:

Magemagix
02-19-2018, 02:40 PM
Its a grt procs bt u need to lure boss to pick it up in under 8 secs, that's a lot of work.

Maybe imo it should be better to make 10-20% pf hp as dmg as procs, then boss gets immune to it for abt 10-15 sec, then again he gets affected frm furthur bombs.

Nd 20-40% of hp frm mega bomb procs md same mechanics follows Mega bomb seems super rare for me. Till now procs only ones for me.

This will help keep them in par with old ds nd immos,while not making taint too op.

Jst need a way to overcome old arcanes like immos or ds frm elites.

Also the debuff is for single target so i doubt it will help alot with mobs. Better to make them affect boss too.

Sent from my 2014818 using Tapatalk