PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion] Super Farmer Elixirs

Kaziscate
02-17-2018, 10:34 PM
So I've been stalking around the forums (in a non-creepy way) and noticed several threads complaining about drop rates and questioning their luck or if the luck system in the game is rigged. And, of course, it gave me an idea of having a super farmer elixir for the highest end gear. Here's my take on how it can work:

1.A pack of 10 elixirs is awarded at platinum tier and a pack of 3 at gold tier.

2.Increases drop chance of mythic-heroic items from event bosses

3.Lasts for 1 run. Consumed when event boss dies.

4.If a mythic-heroic item doesn't drop when boss dies, you are granted a farmer token which will be in your inventory and causes the next elixir to have an increased chance of dropping mythic-heroic items. If next elixir doesn't give mythic-arcane item, you are granted another farmer token which will give the elixir after an even bigger chance. You will keep receiving farmer tokens and keep getting bigger and bigger chances until you get a mythic-heroic item from an event boss.

5.All farmer tokens are removed from your inventory when you get a mythic-arcane item from an event boss.

Rehired
02-18-2018, 12:47 AM
I had a lengthy paragraph full of feedback, but it all got deleted when I locked my phone and started watching TV. Maybe I’ll find the time to rewrite it but as of now, I am sorry.

Kaziscate
02-18-2018, 02:07 PM
I had a lengthy paragraph full of feedback, but it all got deleted when I locked my phone and started watching TV. Maybe I’ll find the time to rewrite it but as of now, I am sorry.

It's fine take your time :)

Kershy
02-27-2018, 09:37 PM
It's a very good idea. I've seen myself spending a lot of plats on farmers elixirs and having 0 luck. On last event (Lovecraft) I think I went down from 600 to 100 plat just buying the plat purchasable elixirs (mostly Farmer's Elixir) and I only looted 1 gun, 1 helm and 1 rose.. it's really annoying.

I think that if this idea is developed, it will be a good thing for everyone.

+1

Fyrce
02-28-2018, 01:21 PM
I don't think so.

From all the messages, as well as having seen for myself, tainted and endless items dropping, there were plenty of drops using the farming elixir or using no elixirs at all. From the messages and what I had seen, I attempted to calculate how many drops of each item there had to be. There are a lot.

While yes, hoarding keeps prices at a certain artificial level, there were more than enough drops that those items likely will take awhile to be controllable by a few hoarders. In the meantime, many people have those items already.