PDA

View Full Version : *Daily Quests & Free Elixir*

Iotus
02-18-2018, 04:50 AM
Quest
It would be fun to have small daily quests to get small rewards from. For example, find and kill Satia Mors for a 5 plat reward.
Rewards do not always have to be plat, it could be a 10k gold reward, all depending on the difficulty of that specific quest.
This would give an incentive for players to actually farm and not just stand in the sanctuary.

Elixir
Additionally, Star Legends and Arcane Legends do also have the option to get a free elixir every 24h,
this would be helpful for the new players that might not have the gold to purchase it.

themythrise
02-18-2018, 10:04 AM
Quest
It would be fun to have small daily quests to get small rewards from. For example, find and kill Satia Mors for a 5 plat reward.
Rewards do not always have to be plat, it could be a 10k gold reward, all depending on the difficulty of that specific quest.
This would give an incentive for players to actually farm and not just stand in the sanctuary.

Elixir
Additionally, Star Legends and Arcane Legends do also have the option to get a free elixir every 24h,
this would be helpful for the new players that might not have the gold to purchase it.Yea..good suggestion. How about introducing new elixir weapon which can provide more speed, more xp or lucky weapon too farm for better drops.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Iotus
02-18-2018, 10:59 AM
Yea..good suggestion. How about introducing new elixir weapon which can provide more speed, more xp or lucky weapon too farm for better drops.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Have thought of this and think that we have to lower the "Luck" on the already existing items (Sinful) so that you don't get up to 50%-100% reroll chance.
The new St Patrick items should definitely have some kind of luck though! :)

Mezderak
02-18-2018, 12:40 PM
Have thought of this and think that we have to lower the "Luck" on the already existing items (Sinful) so that you don't get up to 50%-100% reroll chance.
The new St Patrick items should definitely have some kind of luck though! :)Also dont forget forging weapon also gives you luck now thats available.

Sent from my Alcatel 6055U using Tapatalk

Adamizsilly
02-18-2018, 03:24 PM
Also dont forget forging weapon also gives you luck now thats available.

Sent from my Alcatel 6055U using Tapatalk

O.o woah...didn't know reforge gives luck too. Thanks!