PDA

View Full Version : why are there people who do this...

im jeff
02-18-2018, 10:22 PM
Bye thread closed

pooball-AL
02-18-2018, 10:32 PM
Dude who cares

Sent from my SM-N900R4 using Tapatalk

Lethoiun
02-18-2018, 10:42 PM
Excuse me, can you help me find the point? I believe it's called none

Tippertwo
02-18-2018, 10:54 PM
Lol ikr. That’s why I have my trade settings turned off. They see this really rich person walk by and they think, “Maybe they’re dumb enough to buy this worthless piece of garbage.” I usually ignore them. But what’s more fun is talking in another language :D most of them walk off after that xD

coffee
02-18-2018, 11:08 PM
This is actually pretty sad that you needed to post this :/

Mabye that guy had no idea what they are worth which is uasually the case.

Azerothraven
02-19-2018, 02:02 AM
Not everyone is a pro merch who knows price of items. To him it’s what is worth.

Iplo
02-19-2018, 02:21 AM
Not everyone is a pro merch who knows price of items. To him it’s what is worth.
The fun thing is that once I ran into a guy like this, I can’t remember what and for how much he was selling but lets say 50k. I said no thanks and I noticed that I got the excatly same item in my inventory. I offered my item for like 5k but he didn’t buy.

So I think even they know that their item’s value isn’t anywhere close to their price :P

EpicX
02-19-2018, 02:28 AM
Dude just stop posting irrelevant threads. I don't think I have ever seen a person in forum who needs so much attention that he continiously posts things that are complete trash. Some posts you boast about your gold indirectly.[ EVEN in Global CHAT] And this thread, whats the point of it?

Plus you are already breaking TOS by showing the name of the person.

Just stop for the love of God. We want actual good threads not this type of threads which is...you know what type of thread it is -_-

Azerothraven
02-19-2018, 02:48 AM
Dude just stop posting irrelevant threads. I don't think I have ever seen a person in forum who needs so much attention that he continiously posts things that are complete trash. Some posts you boast about your gold indirectly.[ EVEN in Global CHAT] And this thread, whats the point of it?

Just stop for the love of God. We want actual good threads not this type of threads which is...you know what type of thread it is -_-

It’s just a phase. It will pass!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

im jeff
02-19-2018, 07:18 AM

If you do not like it then just leave.

Rehired
02-19-2018, 07:40 AM
Unless he said no bcuz of his whopping 344 gold...

im jeff
02-19-2018, 07:56 AM
Unless he said no bcuz of his whopping 344 gold...

Lol 344 gold is A LOT of gold, you can buy deary with it!

Gouiwaa9000
02-19-2018, 08:03 AM
....maybe because they are new to the game and dont know better ? Would be better to explain them something instead of taking your time to post this here .
Also i belive you have to blur out the name of poeple your are making fun of to get more posts .

EpicX
02-19-2018, 08:20 AM
If you do not like it then just leave.

Bro do you think I haven't tried to ignore these meaningless posts and chats in gc? How can I ignore it when this is a FORUM where we discuss ideas, get feedback, and so forth.

If you can't take one then don't make a thread simple. And to not start a drama I will end it here regardless of what you reply.

Peace out.

coffee
02-19-2018, 08:32 AM
I hate threads like this poor guy just trying to make small amount of gold so he can play the game

This makes me really sad that no one would help him
If i see him online i will give him 50k its nothing

The satifaction you get from giving is worth more then anything :)

Azerothraven
02-19-2018, 08:36 AM
I hate threads like this poor guy just trying to make small amount of gold so he can play the game

Rich

Alwarez
02-19-2018, 08:51 AM
Come on man, there are 0 ways to make gold now if you dont merch or farm mauso as ds mage. I don't even know how mid lvl people get their myth weaps and vanities

Screenshotz
02-19-2018, 09:19 AM
I get it’s annoying, but you don’t need to make a thread on everything you find annoying. Let’s be real, no one really cares. And for those defending the guy trying to sell the item, you have to be kidding, right? Close this thread already lol.

coffee
02-19-2018, 09:31 AM
I get it’s annoying, but you don’t need to make a thread on everything you find annoying. Let’s be real, no one really cares. And for those defending the guy trying to sell the item, you have to be kidding, right? Close this thread already lol.
Defending? Its called trying to be helpful you should learn it sometime your always negative and rude in many threads learn some respect thanks :)

Tippertwo
02-19-2018, 09:41 AM
I don’t get why everyone’s so up and arms about this thread. Like Jeff said, if you don’t like it then leave.

Screenshotz
02-19-2018, 09:44 AM
Defending? Its called trying to be helpful you should learn it sometime your always negative and rude in many threads learn some respect thanks :)

It’s not ok to go around selling garbage items for 50k. What if another person who doesn’t know the price actually pays 50k for it? I very much doubt that if someone confronted you and said “50k for Deary egg” you would actually pay 50k. It’s not about being helpful. I help people in other ways other than giving free gold. If I gave free gold to every single person I felt bad for I’d be broke.

im jeff
02-19-2018, 10:05 AM
Im sorry, I cant feel sorry for ppl, its just how i was treated in the past. People laughed at me, they were jerks etc because i was poor. I thought 5k was a lot of gold in the past and people harassed me etc and didnt help me. Ill ask for help in nordr in a town and people will just call me nab etc. So i gave up on asking for help and did it on my own. Now i have everything i need.

Note: yes (i do help in maps) but giving items wise i quit that because i realized i lost over 25m to fake friends because of it.

Paw
02-19-2018, 11:48 AM
I don’t get why everyone’s so up and arms about this thread. Like Jeff said, if you don’t like it then leave.

I personaly use the forums for 2 reasons. To sell or to get information. Dont see none of that here. Just see a thread about some guy who probably is unaware of item prices or is just trying his luck to make a quick buck. Absolutely pointless and irrelevent.

Last thing we want is a forum full of threads about scammers, bad merchants, trash talkers and banned accounts. Ignore or if necessary report and leave the forums for the constructive and informative posts. Just my opinion

PsychoNuke
02-19-2018, 08:14 PM
Lol ikr. That’s why I have my trade settings turned off. They see this really rich person walk by and they think, “Maybe they’re dumb enough to buy this worthless piece of garbage.” I usually ignore them. But what’s more fun is talking in another language :D most of them walk off after that xD

I agree, I totally start a conversations in some made up language just to annoy them (not to all, but to some known ones) :P

@OP: There are always exceptions, there are good players who need knowledge (help them if you can), then there are bad players who trying to make fool out of you (outsmart them). And do not post screenshots with igns of players on forums, it is against forum rules.

Horgs
02-24-2018, 12:37 AM
Thanks for the smile. This thread made my day. Pft hahaha xD

zauilet
02-24-2018, 09:38 AM

I will say i completely agree to this what people fail to realise is that EVERYONE (no exceptions) hates a bragger
Everytime i come to forums i always see a thread from this guy or "ANOTHER" guy (i hope everyone knows who im talking about :/)
Which i personally find completely useless
My view doesnt count im just a stupid idiot probably the poorest guy on forums but just said what i think :/
Peace

Susanne
02-24-2018, 10:03 AM

I'm with you on this. It's hard for me to ignore someone in need so I never do. I know people will say that they may have an alt that is rich but I can't take that chance. The trading permit does get on a lot of folks nerves but it has helped us distinguish some fakes. For instance, it's unlikely that a genuinely new level 10 player has a trading permit. In fact I've tried to give stuff to level 40s players only to find that trading is still locked. I look at this way.. giving someone a hand with advice and getting to know them is something new players appreciate too. I've made many good friends this way...some are now better players than me ( although that's not difficult to be ).

im jeff
02-24-2018, 01:23 PM
Thread is closed!

Drone
02-24-2018, 03:08 PM
Thread is closed!

Sell broken stick 5m...

Paw
02-24-2018, 04:50 PM
I will say i completely agree to this what people fail to realise is that EVERYONE (no exceptions) hates a bragger
Everytime i come to forums i always see a thread from this guy or "ANOTHER" guy (i hope everyone knows who im talking about :/)
Which i personally find completely useless
My view doesnt count im just a stupid idiot probably the poorest guy on forums but just said what i think :/
Peace

Agree. Atleast if your going to brag make sure you have something to brag about. These days i would feel shy to brag even with 250m because of the amount of gold some people have. I guess as some have mentioned before, some people just attention seek a lot. Nothing wrong if thats what u like doing but majority of the community wont like u for it

Tippertwo
02-24-2018, 04:55 PM
Sell broken stick 5m...
I’ll buy it! :P

Mathew6969
02-25-2018, 03:30 AM
Lmao this so funny reading the comments

Drone
02-25-2018, 02:24 PM
I’ll buy it! :P

Sorry you ain't rich enuf, i wanna salez to the mirchmastur ownleh...

Tippertwo
02-25-2018, 10:30 PM
Sorry you ain't rich enuf, i wanna salez to the mirchmastur ownleh...
Lel...
Why is this thread so popular?

Azerothraven
02-25-2018, 10:44 PM
Lel...
Why is this thread so popular?

People got mad at merchmastir for constantly making bad thread but eventually the conversation changed

Tippertwo
02-25-2018, 10:52 PM
People got mad at merchmastir for constantly making bad thread but eventually the conversation changed

I feel like it changed 10x already xD

Breadstck
02-25-2018, 11:05 PM
Hahaha I got some screenshot that are actually worth showinghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180226/1404e688babf222aa48d76a21a87c52b.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180226/15547515497d3fe7d0941cec7b0cdd40.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180226/57e5aacad229ecc1e39cae9de5e1852e.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180226/b80185014a46ca8c3a508f38079da60d.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180226/e5c57f78d6f89cdb5cfc66329d7f945d.jpg

Sent from my ASUS_Z002 using Tapatalk

Tippertwo
02-25-2018, 11:10 PM
Aw I always wanted to do pvp but I always sucked at it. Didn't have the right gear nor the money to invest in it :P But it always looked fun to me ^_^
Pssttt, Breadstck, the trash talking is the best ^_^
Thanks for the smiles. :)

badgirlchlo
02-25-2018, 11:56 PM
Breadstck congratulations you killed the worst pvp rogues ever, you were always my food <3